Hasbro Marvel Legends Live-Stream For March 2023 Coverage - Avengers 60th, Spider-Man And Haslab Tease

toynewman

I'm really on the fence about this set. I want the Rose and Tarantula the most, but they are both probably gonna peg warm. I'm betting I'll find them for 17 buck on Amazon in 6 months. It never ceases to confuse me that the figures I am the most excited for are almost always peg warmers. As much as we always talk about "more villains" its the Spidermen and Iron Men that sell quick.I want the DD Electra a ton. She will be hard to find, and I like the Chasm design. His story has been pretty interesting so far.I dont really like the designs on the others, but they are all characters that usually have a huge resale value. Part of me thinks I should save money and just get one right away and sale price the two I want most, but another part of me wants to order the set. I am still mad at myself for selling off the space Venom set's Miles and Ben for basically cover price due to storage space issues. Both now go for a ton of money.  Idk. I only know for sure whatever I decide will not work like I think it will. If I wait for a sale, it won't come. And if I buy to keep mib they won't be worth anything. Lol.

On 5/15/2023 at 8:45 AM, tarot said:

Mate Jessica wasn't Spider-woman for nearly thirty / forty years. it's only recently that she returned to being the main Spider-woman with the New Avengers and even then, it wasn't even her. To say it's disrespectful to her is basically being disrespectful to the others who took the mantle. 

Obviously you're right as usual. Sorry i said anything.

On 5/15/2023 at 9:45 AM, tarot said:

Mate Jessica wasn't Spider-woman for nearly thirty / forty years. it's only recently that she returned to being the main Spider-woman with the New Avengers and even then, it wasn't even her. To say it's disrespectful to her is basically being disrespectful to the others who took the mantle. 

"Recently" in this case meaning almost 20 years.  New Avengers #1 hit in 2005.

Shown below via jwmp_show, is a in-hand look at the new Marvel Legends Series Spider-Man wave which includes Marvel's Rose, Ben Reilly Spider-Man, Marvel's Chasm, Jessica Drew Spider-Woman, Miles Morales Spider-Man, Elektra Daredevil and Marvel's Tarantula!. These are still available for pre-order now from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Spider-Man-Marvel-Legends-Wave 0.jpg

Spider-Man-Marvel-Legends-Wave 2.jpg

Spider-Man-Marvel-Legends-Wave 3.jpg

Spider-Man-Marvel-Legends-Wave 4.jpg

Spider-Man-Marvel-Legends-Wave 6.jpg

Spider-Man-Marvel-Legends-Wave 7.jpg

Spider-Man-Marvel-Legends-Wave 8.jpg

Spider-Man-Marvel-Legends-Wave 9.jpg

Spider-Man-Marvel-Legends-Wave 10.jpg

Spider-Man-Marvel-Legends-Wave 11.jpg

Spider-Man-Marvel-Legends-Wave.jpg

Stoked about most of this wave, Elektra DD looks awesome, finally happy to be getting Tarantula, Rose and I always was a fan and asking for Jessica's new costume, glad this wave doesn't have a BAF because I really don't want all of these figures, I'm not big on either of those new miles or ben (2x) looks, those are Easily Skippable.

On 5/21/2023 at 10:48 AM, leokearon said:

Not a bad look figure of a terrible character

I disagree about the terrible character part. This is bound to be an unpopular opinion, but to me Chasm is the best thing that I think Marvel has ever done with the Ben Reilly character. This is the only representation of Ben in figure form that I plan to utilize going forward.

I totally agree with you Reno. I have not been a Ben Reilly fan ever. This change to Chasm is indeed the most interesting thing they have done with him. It actually makes a ton of sense why he would turn villain in the storyline. And this design is pretty awesome. I have been on the fence about getting him or waiting for a possible sale, but seeing him posed is making my orderin finger twitch. Lol.

On 5/21/2023 at 7:30 PM, Reno said:

I disagree about the terrible character part. This is bound to be an unpopular opinion, but to me Chasm is the best thing that I think Marvel has ever done with the Ben Reilly character. This is the only representation of Ben in figure form that I plan to utilize going forward.

I take it that you're not a fan of Ben.

On 5/22/2023 at 3:00 AM, leokearon said:

I take it that you're not a fan of Ben.

I really like Ben as Chasm. Peter Parker is my Spider-Man and Kaine is my Scarlet Spider. I only need one figure for each.

After seeing more of that Chasm figure, I do like it, the colors are awesome, but I still think I'll pass on it, it's not my Ben, plus I already have him in my preferred looks being SS and his Spidey Suit, but maybe if I see the Chasm on sale at some point I'd get it, it does look pretty cool. I'm still waiting for them to give us Classic SS on the RYV build, I'm all for that replacing the one I got, despite people hating the clone stories and such where Ben first appeared I was a massive fan at the time, I bought most or all (can't recall) the books in that story arc, and was stoked when he took the mantle of Spidey. Ben is still one of my favs.

On 5/25/2023 at 4:19 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

After seeing more of that Chasm figure, I do like it, the colors are awesome, but I still think I'll pass on it, it's not my Ben, plus I already have him in my preferred looks being SS and his Spidey Suit, but maybe if I see the Chasm on sale at some point I'd get it, it does look pretty cool. I'm still waiting for them to give us Classic SS on the RYV build, I'm all for that replacing the one I got, despite people hating the clone stories and such where Ben first appeared I was a massive fan at the time, I bought most or all (can't recall) the books in that story arc, and was stoked when he took the mantle of Spidey. Ben is still one of my favs.

Same here. It's amazing Marvel had their dream Spidey and they wrecked it. Still I'm still saying this is Spider-cide.

• 3 months later...