The Avengers (Classic Comic) Marvel Legends Wonder Man (Puff Adder Build-A-Figure) Video Review And Images

Outsiders

Shartimus Prime looks at The Avengers (Classic Comic) Marvel Legends Wonder Man (Puff Adder Build-A-Figure) from Hasbro.  This figure is available from our sponsors Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth.

Check out the images for this figure below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_01.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_02.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_03.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_04.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_05.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_06.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_07.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_08.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_09.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_10.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_11.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_12.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_13.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_14.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_15.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_16.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_17.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_18.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_19.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_20.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_21.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_22.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_23.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_24.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_25.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_26.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_27.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_28.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_29.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_30.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_31.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_32.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_33.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_34.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_35.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_36.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_37.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_38.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_39.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_40.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_41.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_42.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_43.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_44.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_45.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_46.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_47.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_48.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_49.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_50.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_51.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_52.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_53.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_54.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_55.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_56.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_57.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_58.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_59.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_60.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_61.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_62.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_63.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_64.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_65.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_66.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_67.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_68.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_69.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_70.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_71.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_72.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_73.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_74.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Wonder_Man_By_ShartimusPrime_75.jpg

Hard to believe we finally get Safari jacket Simon. He looks great, now if Hasbro updates the old Toybiz one with the jet belt and gives us his 1st appearance look I'll have the last 2 Simon's I'll have to buy

Looks nice, comic accurate and the scale with other figures is acceptable. I was never a real fan of this look, but will get it anyway as WM is one of my favorite Avengers. Like McHogan, Air-walker and leokearon have said, it's time for a classic 1st appearance costume WM and even an ionic version like the old TB figure. With a show coming out on D+ and the possibility he could wind up on the big screen in one of the next Avengers movies, I think there will be enough awareness and interest in the character to warrant them.

As goofy as his facial expression is it is comic accurate, and that's a nice change from the norm. I was concerned about his size but leave it to Sharty to clear up a lot of questions. As much as I disagree with so many of his opinions and editorials I will concede he is thorough with his comparisons. Probably the best in the business in that regard. Glad he scales about right with Reaper. I'll get this one but in no way will he replace my previous WM in my display. It is cool to have this version though.

On 3/11/2023 at 4:22 PM, McHogan said:

Hard to believe we finally get Safari jacket Simon. He looks great, now if Hasbro updates the old Toybiz one with the jet belt and gives us his 1st appearance look I'll have the last 2 Simon's I'll have to buy

What I find hard to believe, is that not only have we had to wait this long to get safari Jacket Wonder Man, here we are now in 2023 and they put him on a buck where the head can't raise up.

Too bad they didn't give him Reaper's legs. They got the jacket right though...red! NOT maroon or brick or some dull version,  just actual red. YES.

On 3/15/2023 at 2:08 PM, Atlantis said:

What I find hard to believe, is that not only have we had to wait this long to get safari Jacket Wonder Man, here we are now in 2023 and they put him on a buck where the head can't raise up.

Too bad they didn't give him Reaper's legs. They got the jacket right though...red! NOT maroon or brick or some dull version,  just actual red. YES.

Yeah, this version of Simon was one Hasbro could have easily screwed up that detail on and completely ruined the release.

Much like how they got that one detail wrong on classic Dr Strange has me waiting on another version to get that perfect figure. Or how Tigra was a shade or two too nuclear to be the perfect representation. 

And the upcoming Power Man Luke Cage bums me out a little too. I know the black pants are comic accurate but for me, his blue pants version is my definitive version. The black just looks off to me...

From the pics above and seeing some classic Avengers moments it bums me out that Hasbro gets so close to perfect versions but gets the little things wrong. 

Visions cape, Beast being larger than Simon. I get that Beast isn't Avengers era Beast but the grey Perez head in a matching blue would have gone a long ways towards a decent substitute until Hasbro drops a comic accurate Beast from his Avenging days. 

On 3/15/2023 at 7:40 PM, McHogan said:

"...Much like how they got that one detail wrong on classic Dr Strange has me waiting on another version to get that perfect figure. Or how Tigra was a shade or two too nuclear to be the perfect representation...."

Yeah that Dr. Strange nonsense was deliberate, and it didn't need to be. The insignia is almost invisible and they released other versions with the cloak, where it was  never glued down. I'm sure the plan is to make another "classic", only this time with a removable cloak, and maybe correctly colored gloves and belt sash (the true classic colors are orange, not yellow). Then again they only really got the cloak correct was the 4" Universe figure. The yellow pattern borders the cape, and back of the collar, not the collar itself. And yes, I still need to wear shades before looking at Tigra, to avoid some retina burn. Wonder Man should have had some better arms  and legs and it would have really been great.