The Avengers (Classic Comic) Marvel Legends Puff Adder Video Review And Images

Outsiders

Shartimus Prime looks at The Avengers (Classic Comic) Marvel Legends Puff Adder from Hasbro.  Collect all Puff Adder Build-A-Figure series figures to build Puff Adder from our sponsors Big Bad Toy Store and Entertainment Earth.

Check out the images for this figure below in our GALLERY and share your thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_01.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_02.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_03.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_04.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_05.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_06.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_07.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_08.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_09.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_10.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_11.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_12.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_13.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_14.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_15.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_16.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_17.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_18.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_19.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_20.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_21.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_22.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_23.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_24.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_25.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_26.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_27.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_28.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_29.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_30.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_31.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_32.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_33.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_34.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_35.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_36.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_37.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_38.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_39.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_40.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_41.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_42.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_43.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_44.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_45.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_46.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_47.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_48.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_49.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_50.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_51.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_52.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_53.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_54.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_55.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_56.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_57.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_58.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_59.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_60.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_61.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_62.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_63.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_64.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_65.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_66.jpg

Marvel_Legends_Puff_Adder_By_ShartimusPrime_67.jpg

On 3/14/2023 at 11:05 PM, Jormungand said:

No longer having the Titus or Calaban figures, I forgot how large this fig actually is. Maybe this would be a good body for Skurge the Executioner. He's 7'2" and massively thick. 

Titus has his own body that he shares with Space Venom, which is slightly smaller build/muscles then Caliban. The Titus Build would be a good build for Skurge.

On 3/14/2023 at 6:08 PM, tarot said:

Titus has his own body that he shares with Space Venom, which is slightly smaller build/muscles then Caliban. The Titus Build would be a good build for Skurge.

Okay, yeah, its been a while, lol. As long as they use one of those two bucks and not the modern Colossus for Skurge, I will be happy.

On 3/14/2023 at 6:08 PM, tarot said:

Always thought it was too big a buck for Caliban. Even during his "boosted" stage he should be around the size of Sabretooth at most. That was a huge fumble. That being said, it is a fantastic body model and I do believe it should have been used for the base of the Grey Hulk as he was originally much smaller than the Savage Hulk or Hulk in his current state. Another fumble.

As far as this figure, it looks equally amazing. Love the head sculpt, love the colors, and I love how shiny it is to make it look more snake-ish. Not sure if that was intentional or if that type of paint was simply the cheapest option. Based on Hasbro's typical practice I'd say it was the latter, but it worked out in the end. Best wave in a long time.

Yeah this is an awesome figure, as someone who loves Serpent Society, I'm always really excited when we get a new member, and I think this figure turned out pretty accurate, the colors are awesome, actually the colors are better then how he's usually depicted in the comics, much more pop, not sure if I have any gripes with this BAF, now I only need an Orb figure to complete this guy, I hope that's coming soon.

I love that in the Marvel Universe (really all comic Universes) grown-@$$ men run around in masks that their faces show through the mouths.. always reminds me of children's Halloween costumes..and the Serpent Society is full of members doing that ahahah

I'll be glad to build this guy. I haven't seen any traces of this wave yet but through reviews, pics or websites it feels like they have been out forever. 

il_794xN.1581499889_3iud.jpg

On 3/16/2023 at 7:53 PM, McHogan said:

I love that in the Marvel Universe (really all comic Universes) grown-@$$ men run around in masks that their faces show through the mouths.. always reminds me of children's Halloween costumes..and the Serpent Society is full of members doing that ahahah

I'll be glad to build this guy. I haven't seen any traces of this wave yet but through reviews, pics or websites it feels like they have been out forever. 

il_794xN.1581499889_3iud.jpg

Truth. But I can never forget Razorback. Can't believe they actually made a figure of that guy.

For other absurd outfits: Nighthawk's first head gear, with that Groucho Marx nose. Then there's Electro, with that Mardi Gras starfish mask. 

But I don't think anything says pure foolishness as that Frog Man/Leap Frog costume. Ridiculous.

On 3/17/2023 at 2:35 AM, Atlantis said:

Truth. But I can never forget Razorback. Can't believe they actually made a figure of that guy.

For other absurd outfits: Nighthawk's first head gear, with that Groucho Marx nose. Then there's Electro, with that Mardi Gras starfish mask. 

But I don't think anything says pure foolishness as that Frog Man/Leap Frog costume. Ridiculous.

And this is really part of the charm. It was certainly what drew me to comics as a youth. Heck, even when I was creating my own characters as a kid my inspirations often came from these designs. 

Tangibly related but I've been really impressed with how the MCU has taken some of these outlandish designs and updated them for modern audiences.  They aren't all hits but quite a few, like Mysterio, Batroc and Vulture make sense and actually work visually. Would love to see the Serpent Society translated to the MCU

And who knows, on a show like She-Hulk,  we may see more comic accurate versions. I could see Razorback looking very comic-esq on that show

On 3/17/2023 at 6:37 AM, McHogan said:

"...Heck, even when I was creating my own characters as a kid my inspirations often came from these designs....."

Not to get too off-target, but when you mentioned creating your own characters as a youth....it would be cool if hasbo or some other company had a way to make figures based upon our own designs. Wildly impractical, I'm sure. But I'd sure love to see some of my guys I made when I was a but a callow youth, brought to life in 6" action figure form.

On 3/17/2023 at 7:24 PM, Atlantis said:

Not to get too off-target, but when you mentioned creating your own characters as a youth....it would be cool if hasbo or some other company had a way to make figures based upon our own designs. Wildly impractical, I'm sure. But I'd sure love to see some of my guys I made when I was a but a callow youth, brought to life in 6" action figure form.

That would be incredible. Impractical? Definitely.  My library of created characters was over 300 strong and most long time comics fans would probably recognize my blatant rip offs. My characters included:

Crawler: wall climbing, rope shooting hero!

C.I.Agent: not at all U.S.Agent

Archer: could he be Green Arrow or Hawkeye?!?

And 297 other characters made famous first  by Marvel and DC

In my mind they were different enough to avoid a lawsuit. But they weren't. Haha

On 3/17/2023 at 11:24 PM, Atlantis said:

Yeah, though given how they badly handled the Selfie series, if we want figures based on our own characters, we'll have to custom make them ourselves