Next Week's Marvel Legends Pre-Order - Something Green This Way Comes?!?

JayC

On 4/9/2023 at 2:02 PM, JohnF said:

Did they show the accessories for this pack? I can't remember. Exciting two pack, though. 

I'll bargain that the only accessory that SS will get is exactly what we see here. Nothing but the same old stretchy hand. Maybe some of those fireballs that came with the MCU Captain Marvel. I doubt Spiderwoman will even come with an alternate head sculpt.

On 4/10/2023 at 12:06 AM, monron999 said:

I'll bargain that the only accessory that SS will get is exactly what we see here. Nothing but the same old stretchy hand. Maybe some of those fireballs that came with the MCU Captain Marvel. I doubt Spiderwoman will even come with an alternate head sculpt.

It's disappointing, but probably true..

On 4/9/2023 at 7:49 PM, bashpics99 said:

eh not my thing. at least its 2 new characters i suppose.  makes me wonder how much classic spider-woman is on the aftermarket. i'm guessing this set on sale is probably cheaper, although of course you'd have to use the head from the upcoming spider-woman figure which i otherwise don't really want

I dunno, this set will perhaps satiate the folks that missed out on the first Spider-Woman, but I'm guessing the original will not drop in price all that much considering she's on the older Moonstone buck, which though she doesn't have pinless joints, she does have that more, let's just say comic accurate, upper torso. Assuming this set doesn't come with an alternate Jessica head sculpt, which I honestly believe it does not, the price on the original may actually go way up. Maybe some 3D printers could make quite a killing if they wanted.

I could be wrong, but I feel like I remember Dwight specifically stating that the Veranke figure would come with a classic Spider-Woman head when they first showed it. It was quick and I feel like Dan was talking over him so it wasn't clear, but that's how I remember it without going back and re-watching. I remember that specifically because I was wondering if I should order two sets for that reason....

For Super Adaptoid, I don't think wings were taken into consideration. They didn't make a 12" Wasp figure that I'm aware of that they could have re-used the wings for. While it might have been nice to have, that's certainly no deal breaker for me. It's still my most anticipated figure of all of the Avengers anniversary stuff. I think the only thing that I'm skipping is the Mark I Iron Man but the Super Adaptoid is the only one that I'm super pumped for. Edit: Comic Sersi is the other one that I'm really excited for!

On 4/10/2023 at 3:28 PM, Reno said:

I could be wrong, but I feel like I remember Dwight specifically stating that the Veranke figure would come with a classic Spider-Woman head when they first showed it. It was quick and I feel like Dan was talking over him so it wasn't clear, but that's how I remember it without going back and re-watching. I remember that specifically because I was wondering if I should order two sets for that reason....

no. He didn't say what the set would come with, only that there are accessories they didn't show. Similar to how the Secret wars set had the Unmasked Doom head they didn't show off. 

On 4/9/2023 at 3:02 PM, JohnF said:

Did they show the accessories for this pack? I can't remember. Exciting two pack, though. 

Only thing they have shown so far is what was shown at the live-stream which u cans see at the top of this thread. but Dan Yun will prob start posting some additional images soon or we will see all the official images come Wed..

Following up on our story from today, Dan Yun has posted some official images the Marvel Legends Avengers 60th Anniversary Super Skrull and Spider-Woman Skrull Queen 2-Pack from Hasbro and it also appears Spider-Woman will have two head sculpts, the Skrull one we saw in the live-stream and a normal one seen here! This pack will be going up for pre-order next week on Wednesday April 12th at 1pm ET. Look for it to be available at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

00.jpg

60th.Skrull.1.jpg

60th.Skrull.2.jpg

I enjoyed the Secret Invasion storyline even though it was the brain child of Bendis. It was the closest I've seen him get to a classic Marvel story. 

This Super Skrull is another fine addition to my Skrull army. Along with Select's amazing offering.

I have the older Jessica so the extra head has less appeal to me but seeing her classic suit on shelves again will be nice. That suit is so much cooler than the upcoming Spider-Man wave version IMO

On 4/10/2023 at 8:58 PM, super-chillin said:

Jessica comes with fists this time so that’s nice. But shucks I guess I can forget about her original mask/head ever happening.  
Sad emoji.

What do you mean original mask? This head sculpt looks to be the same as the one from the Thanos BAF wave. The hands are different, the feet might be different, the red on the costume is definitely darker, but I am pretty sure the head sculpt/mask is the same.  

On 4/11/2023 at 12:02 AM, Psychosomatic said:

What do you mean original mask? This head sculpt looks to be the same as the one from the Thanos BAF wave. The hands are different, the feet might be different, the red on the costume is definitely darker, but I am pretty sure the head sculpt/mask is the same.  

Her hydra mask I mean.

FB719D00-BB77-4D39-A6CA-4A6917C10599.thumb.jpeg.ba556d7d16348496f13f90608ff7841a.jpeg

I like that they included the Spider-Woman head so that people can have Varanke as a Jessica if they want, since that figure is hard to get for people since it's so old, but still is a really nice SW, Already have that figure myself but glad to see they are giving people a second chance at that.