Hasbro Marvel Legends Series Drax the Destroyer and Marvel's Moondragon Pre-order

toynewman

The new Hasbro Marvel Legends Series Drax the Destroyer and Marvel's Moondragon 2-Pack is now available for pre-order exclusively on Hasbro Pulse! with a retail price of $49.99.

Bring the excitement and wonder of the Marvel Universe to your collection with Hasbro Marvel Legends Drax the Destroyer and Marvel's Moondragon action figures! This collectible 6-inch -scale Marvel comics action figure 2-pack is designed to look like the characters from Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy comics. These Marvel Legends figures are fully articulated with premium design and poseable heads, arms, and legs. Marvel action figure set comes with 5 accessories, including alternate hands for each character and alternate Drax the Destroyer head. Hasbro Marvel action figures' 6 inch scale make them great for posing and displaying in fans' collections.

Includes 2 figures and 5 accessories.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY -INSPIRED MULTIPACK: This Drax the Destroyer action figure and Marvel's Moondragon action figure are inspired by Marvel comics. Set makes a great addition to any collection of Marvel Legends action figures
PREMIUM DESIGN AND DECO: Fans and collectors can display these premium Marvel 6 inch action figures (15 cm) with comics-inspired design and deco in their collection
MARVEL COMICS-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: This collectible Hasbro Marvel Legends action figure 2-pack comes with 5 accessories, including alternate hands and an alternate head for Drax the Destroyer
DRAX AND MOONDRAGON: When his daughter Moondragon is kidnapped, Drax the Destroyer battles his way to Thanos, punching a hole through his back, and ripping out the Mad Titan’s heart
BUILD A MULTIVERSE OF MARVEL COLLECTIBLES: Look for more entertainment-inspired Marvel Legends figures to build your own Multiverse of Marvel Comics action figures (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)

00.jpg

000.jpg

0000.jpg

00000.jpg

Drax.1.jpg

Drax.2.jpg

Drax.3.jpg

Drax.4.jpg

Drax.5.jpg

Moondragon.1.jpg

Moondragon.2.jpg

Moondragon.3.jpg

Moondragon.4.jpg

Moondragon.5.jpg

Wicked man!! Definitely need this set. I'd have preferred a classic Moon Dragon, but given Hasbro's current Puritanical attitude about toys meant for adults, I doubt that will ever happen. Still should be able to customize it from this version. That Drax though is hilariously awesome though. Not happy about it being an exclusive, but I'm hoping Gamestop will still be able to get this. 

I was able to order this with no problem at 1 PM CST after it opened up to non-members, although it ended up costing me $60 after shipping and taxes. I just don't buy enough directly from pulse to ever justify spending $50 on a membership. 2-3 items per year tops. I only buy their exclusives from them and nothing else.

Moondragon has been a long time want and that classic Drax will definitely replace the modern comic version currently in my display.

Yeah that seems like it's gonna be a pricey buy for us Canadians, I had to order this though, I'm not playing the waiting game on this one, tons of those Pulse exclusives disappear and never return, and I really want these two, yes would have prefered a classic Moon Dragon, but I'm feeling like this might be all we get, maybe ever, I also have doubts this will turn up at say Gamestop for Canadians nothing Pulse exclusive has in recent times, except for a few of those Con items years back.

Great set! This is ... a.. Moondragon.. I'm a little bummed it's not the classic, and a Pulse Exclusive would have been the perfect place for her bathing suit version.. but I'm not mad at this figure. It is a great looking Moondragon.

Drax, on first scan, looks perfect. Geez, I had forgotten how far the MCU version looks from the classic. Though I guess he did look closer to the MCU look later on.

I recall getting a Drax with this look from a Silver Surfer line back in the day. And always loved his look from the Infinity Watch comic. Super excited to get classic Drax again.

Fingers crossed a true classic Moondragon is in the cards but this will be a nice placeholder until then.

Didn't someone from Hasbro say there was another AVENGERS pre-order this week or can we assume this GUARDIANS set is what they were referring to? 

As in, another pre-order with the Avengers 60th branding? 

I mean sure Moony is an Avenger and a Guardian...

Not complaining either way, I've got my Moondragon and Drax ordered, just wondering aloud if I heard the info wrong or if this set is what they hinted at. 

Can anyone clarify?

EDIT: I found the article from earlier this week. It does not say it was another AVENGERS pre-order. Just that Hawkeye and his cycle were not the only one

Moondragon definitely checks off a big spot on my Avengers teams. A bit of a Goblin Queen sitch, but I'm Ok with it like I was with GQ. 

And the Drax looks insanely cool! I never really loved the reimagining of his look. Father and Daughter pack!

Oh Man! Again with the worst female body in Hasbro's back pocket. I guess that is the preffered model for these exclusives. Someone needs to throw a way that mold and beat the heck out of the mold maker. I wish I had some kind of confidence that Moondragon would ever be done again and I could wait. But I don't think so. I guess the Drax is cool though.

Holy Mother of Pearl! I was not expecting these characters to be the reveal, but I'm delighted they were. Two of Uncle Jim's coolest character creations. Both are cosmic and will go on that shelf in my display. Moondragon has long been a want of mine because she is an Avenger, Defender, Infinity Watch(er), and a Guardian of the Galaxy! Obviously would have loved her classic outfit, but with the climate being what it is now a days, I'm happy to get her at all. And The Destroyer?! My very favorite version of him! That big, dumb, unstoppable, Power-Stone-eating mass of muscle... even took out the Hulk during this iteration of the character. Those were some great, fun stories in: Silver Surfer and Infinity Gauntlet/War/Crusade/ Watch. He doesn't look like they used the Hulk buck, which he was as big and tall as in those comics, but it's fairly close and they got his classic costume down to a T. That old school collar on the cape, the gold matching belt, bracelets and broach, even down to the skull on the belt and broach. I'm just amazed we are getting him, thank you Hasbro team! I can see why these would be a Pulse Exclusive as many fans are either not aware of them or wouldn't spend fifty dollars to own them, so it's the perfect distribution outlet for two of my favorite C-listers. As soon as non-premium members can order, you can bet I'll have my credit card out! Just amazing that these two are the reveal!

On 5/10/2023 at 12:19 PM, AndyL said:

Oh Man! Again with the worst female body in Hasbro's back pocket. I guess that is the preffered model for these exclusives. Someone needs to throw a way that mold and beat the heck out of the mold maker. I wish I had some kind of confidence that Moondragon would ever be done again and I could wait. But I don't think so. I guess the Drax is cool though.

That's the Shriek body with a new upper torso and the arms from Hellfire Emma for the sleeve molding. The rest of the body is perfectly fine but they really need to engineer the sleeved arms with double joints, I think this is the second or third time they've reused those single joints just because of the sleeves.

The second I got the email from Bigbangcomic.ie about this set, I clicked on purchase. This is one of the best if not the best reveals of the year. A classic Drax that every one and their dogs have been asking for and a Moondragon in probably the safest yet sexy costume they could have made. 

On 5/10/2023 at 4:17 PM, Ironspider428 said:

That's the Shriek body with a new upper torso and the arms from Hellfire Emma for the sleeve molding. The rest of the body is perfectly fine but they really need to engineer the sleeved arms with double joints, I think this is the second or third time they've reused those single joints just because of the sleeves.

Oh good. On second look I see it. I guess I've just become accustomed to seeing that Kate mold on all long awaited female characters. Maybe it was the single elbows or because that new upper torso makes her abdomen look unusually long. I feel better now. Thanks for quickly halting my quickly developing migraine.