Gamerverse Marvel Super War Hel-Sworn Thor Figure

JayC

Well hey this is actually pretty cool, I saw this at a glance and thought it was a new Legend at first, was a bit excited, just because it looks pretty alright, ZD Toys does make some decent product, but weird they are going back to Gamerverse Avengers stuff, Legends should have at least filled out the game roster, but instead gave us 2 Caps and what 3 Iron Men?, and a totally not gamerverse Kamala.

I do have many ZD figurea and even though they were a little awkward at first they've really come into their own. I think they are supposed to be a 7 inch but but I think it's more like 6.5 but it also fluctuates a bit even with the figutes from the same line. Think worse than Legends but not as bad as Select. The articulation is solid but the plastic does seem to be a lot more brittle than Legends. I think they only did movie figures to this point. This is the first thing I've seen them that wasn't movie related. Id be really interested to see how this stands up to Legends.

On 5/18/2023 at 2:15 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

So turns out ZD Toys are actually doing an entire wave of Gamerverse figures and not just this Thor, from the Game Super War, which is a Mobile game.

looks like we also got, Rocket, Star-Lord, Black Panther and Wolverine

spacer.png

I was very confused by that Black Panther face until I realized it's supposed to be some sort of BP/Iron Man hybrid. 

• 2 weeks later...

Last week we showed you an in-hand look at the new 1/10 Gamerverse Marvel Super War Hel-Sworn Thor figure from overseas company ZDToys.

Well Thor isn't the only figure being released from ZDToys based on the Multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) MARVEL Super War game from NetEase Games.

Other GamerVerse figures being released in this line include Wolverine, Deadpool, Black Panther, Star-Lord and Rocket Racoon.

ZDToys started making a name for itself in the world of Marvel with their officially licensed Iron Man figures, but now we are seeing them branch out and doing other characters. At this time these figures are not currently sold in the United States, so if you want to get your hands on them then you will likely have to look to the secondary market.

ZDToys-Gammerverse-01.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-02.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-03.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-04.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-05.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-06.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-07.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-08.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-09.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-10.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-11.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-12.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-13.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-14.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-15.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-16.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-17.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-18.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-19.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-20.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-21.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-22.jpg

ZDToys-Gammerverse-23.jpg

On 5/28/2023 at 9:07 AM, The Mad Bubbler said:

These are pretty cool, I may need to get some if they show up online- eBay, etc.- for relatively inexpensive prices. They really look almost... non-scaled. Everyone but Rocket looks to be very close in height, and Rocket seems pretty tall. 

I do have several of these and scale is the major weak point with ZD. They are said to be 7" scale but they are all over the place. The Iron Men are good because they are a bit taller than most Legends but the rest of the figures stand about the same height as Iron Man which makes them too big for Legends. It's a shame because if they used Iron Man as the benchmark the figures like deadpool and Star Lord should be shorter and figures like Thor should be taller. This would make the very compatible with Legends but as of now they all end up roughly the same height. I just don't get it. Why put so much effort into making a product look so darn good only to miff it when it comes to scale? I know Legends is the standard but that is setting the bar a bit low. If a company like ZD really wanted to compete they could beat Hasbro or force them to do better but it's like no one wants to step up and show them better can be done and at a better price.

Never saw that Deadpool, but I saw the other figures, Deadpool looks really good, I'd probably try to get that if it was easily available and I already didn't own an obscene amount of DP figures, but I'm a sucker for a good Deadpool.

ZD toys are making some neat product, cool they are doing things that Hasbro would likely never do, but like people say the scale seems so weird, it's non scaled, Thor should be much taller then most of those dudes, Wolverine is just way too big reminds me of the old days when they just put Wolvie figures out on any buck.