The Avengers 60th Anniversary Marvel Legends Target Exclusive Black Widow Pre-Order Opens Next Thursday (6/8)

JayC

Hasbro's Dan Yun has announced that the Avengers 60th Anniversary Marvel Legends Target Exclusive Black Widow figure they showed off in their last live-stream will be going up for pre-order next Thursday (6/8). No specific time was given but probably on or around 1pm ET.

Target-Black-Widow-01.jpg

Target-Black-Widow-02.jpg

Target-Black-Widow-03.jpg

Target-Black-Widow-04.jpg

On 6/1/2023 at 5:26 PM, Atlantis said:

They said this was supposed to be the new, super articulated female buck, but it doesnt look any different from these pictures. Perhaps things will look better later.

It has butterfly shoulders, and I think there might also be a ball joint at the waist like the GI Joe Classified figures.

On 6/1/2023 at 10:26 PM, Atlantis said:

They said this was supposed to be the new, super articulated female buck, but it doesnt look any different from these pictures. Perhaps things will look better later.

Double Jointed Pinless elbow and knees, butterfly joints, ab crunch and waist swivel. 

It looks amazing and it looks like it has pretty good range of movement. I hope they're not trying to hide some flaws with that single pose. If it's as good as they claim I look forward to seeing some redo on some of the more agile females. I just hope they go with more than just the one body style.

On 6/1/2023 at 11:16 PM, leokearon said:

I want to say this could be the new standard for female figures but I wouldn't hold my breath

Agree...like I said, from the picture I don't see anything markedly different or improved, especially if its supposed to be a premiere hand-to-hand fighter like the Black Widow, but I sure hope it is.  Say what you will, hasbo has been doing fantastic work with female head sculpts....its about time the bodies match up. Fingers crossed.

Really a shame they only had her in this 1 pose, can't really tell much from it, would really like to see more of this figure, I do instantly love it though just based on it looking really good, I'm a sucker for a Black Widow figure, I think I'm going to have a really hard time saying no to this one despite the fact that I already own so many Comic Black Widows that I really don't think this is something I should buy, I already have the Vintage, Rider, White Suit & Gray Suit, plus at least 2 MCU Widows, boy oh boy how about another one.

spacer.png

Hoping Nat is as easy to get as Yondu and Ant-Man. I'm done with Target authorizing my card and the wife asking me again what I'm spending money on haha..

I've got to say Target has made their exclusives easy as pie to get. The last two I had a hard time tracking down was Red Hulk and Deluxe War Machine. That being said, when I finally found the Target in my hunting area they had plenty in the shelves. Just took some preserverence. But every Exclusive since has been plentiful. Also that being said some of their exclusives have been Owen Wilson, Marvel's Katy and Mbaku who aren't exactly screaming "buy me, I'm part of a billion dollar franchise ".

Also I qualify these statements as knowing in the past both Widow and Scarlet Witch figures are usually in high demand

Widow looks great.  By far the best version they have done. Can say thisbis probably the last comic Widow I'll want. Unless of course they revist her Grey suit look Sans bomber jacket. 

On 6/2/2023 at 7:30 PM, Atlantis said:

Agree...like I said, from the picture I don't see anything markedly different or improved, especially if its supposed to be a premiere hand-to-hand fighter like the Black Widow, but I sure hope it is.  Say what you will, hasbo has been doing fantastic work with female head sculpts....its about time the bodies match up. Fingers crossed.

That's not what I meant, I mean the fact that even though we now have a new female body mold (which is suppose to be better) it will probably only be used once in a blue moon.

I jumped on this pre-order. She looks great and is loaded up on accessories!

I selfishly hope that I can multiples of this figure on clearance down the line. Target doesn't tend to be very patient with their exclusives before they start clearing them out. I usually end up finding lots of them at bin stores not too long after release.... there are so many customs that I could use this figure for!

Figure looks very good, I am still on the fence if I will get this or not (or if Canada will even get it), I feel like I want it, but I really should use restraint since I already have two black costume comic Widows, this has a nice bunch of bells and whistles but is it really other then articulation that much stand out over the previous figures? remains to be seen, sure the face sculpts are great, and are better then Vintage & Rider, but enough for me to add another similar figure to the shelf? it does have some nice head options, could use them for other things, even to update the Widows I have..hmmm

I do love me a Black Widow comic figure...tough to say no.

not available yet for pre-order in Canada so I'll just wait and see when this lands over here, which will be likely at TRU.

On 6/8/2023 at 1:40 PM, tarot said:

Any other line and this would be considered a deluxe.

Yeah, I'm glad this isn't a Star Wars Black Series figure.

I only like one of the heads (short haired version), but I like it a lot. I've waited years for the right Black Widow figure, and this one sure seems to be it. At $27.99, with all it comes with, even if I'm not going to use it all, I couldn't pass it up.

On 6/8/2023 at 10:39 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Figure looks very good, I am still on the fence if I will get this or not (or if Canada will even get it), I feel like I want it, but I really should use restraint since I already have two black costume comic Widows, this has a nice bunch of bells and whistles but is it really other then articulation that much stand out over the previous figures? remains to be seen, sure the face sculpts are great, and are better then Vintage & Rider, but enough for me to add another similar figure to the shelf? it does have some nice head options, could use them for other things, even to update the Widows I have..hmmm

I do love me a Black Widow comic figure...tough to say no.

not available yet for pre-order in Canada so I'll just wait and see when this lands over here, which will be likely at TRU.

I hear what you are saying! I think the Riders version was the best buck (and the head sculpts were great), but the Retro version had the right belt and wrist cannons (and also a nice head sculpt), but for me this one is the right combo of everything for it to become my definitive Black Widow.