Jump to content

2023 SDCC Hasbro Marvel Legends Brand Panel - Live Streamed


JayC

Recommended Posts

On 9/18/2023 at 6:59 PM, Thwippersnapper said:

I know next to nothing about Lady Bullseye. Is that her suit or skin... what’s going on there?

If you want a fun easy intro to Lady Bullseye, watch the Hit-Monkey animated series on Hulu - it's great! (at least as far as animated series go)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Blade, though not specifically stated, gives strong Snipes vibes. The last one did too but I can't unsee Wesley in most of these pics. 

I was aware of Blade before the films so I'm not sure what I'm thinking is the definitive comic version though I know it's not the technicolor 70s version.

I've been using the last one as both comic and film versions. Looks like I'll be doing the same with this one 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/20/2023 at 6:10 PM, McHogan said:

"...I was aware of Blade before the films so I'm not sure what I'm thinking is the definitive comic version though I know it's not the technicolor 70s version...."

I doubt they know that Blade originally was British, born in Soho, London. When he first appeared in the 70s of course he had a cool afro, and wore a green (later brown) overcoat and green pants, with black (or brown) knee high boots. Not to mention the tinted glasses that looked like safety goggles, as if he was going to wood shop class. With his over the shoulder bandolier of teak wood stakes, he waged war on vampires. That would be an interesting figure to see them do.

blade.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shown below via jwmp_show in Hong Kong is another in-hand look at the new Marvel Legends Marvel Knights Mindless Ones Build-A-Figure Wave Daredevil Figure from Hasbro. This wave includes Daredevil, Lady Bullseye, Luke Cage, Gameeverse Iron Man, Fist Ninja, Clea and Blade. You can pre-order these at our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Mindless.Daredevil.1.jpg

Mindless.Daredevil.2.jpg

Mindless.Daredevil.3.jpg

Mindless.Daredevil.4.jpg

Mindless.Daredevil.5.jpg

Mindless.Daredevil.6.jpg

Mindless.Daredevil.7.jpg

Mindless.Daredevil.8.jpg

Mindless.Daredevil.9.jpg

Mindless.Daredevil.10.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shown below via jwmp_show are in-hand images for the entire Marvel Legends Mindless One Build-A-Figure wave from Hasbro. This wave includes Daredevil, Lady Bullseye, Luke Cage, Gameeverse Iron Man, Fist Ninja, Clea and Blade. The BAF of course is The Mindless One. You can pre-order these at our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth..

Mindless-One-01.jpg

Mindless-One-02.jpg

Mindless-One-03.jpg

Mindless-One-04.jpg

Mindless-One-05.jpg

Mindless-One-06.jpg

Mindless-One-07.jpg

Mindless-One-08.jpg

Mindless-One-09.jpg

Mindless-One-10.jpg

Mindless-One-11.jpg

Mindless-One-12.jpg

Mindless-One-13.jpg

Mindless-One-14.jpg

Mindless-One-15.jpg

Mindless-One-16.jpg

Mindless-One-17.jpg

Mindless-One-18.jpg

Mindless-One-19.jpg

Mindless-One-20.jpg

Mindless-One-21.jpg

Mindless-One-22.jpg

Mindless-One-23.jpg

Mindless-One-24.jpg

Mindless-One-25.jpg

Mindless-One-26.jpg

Mindless-One-27.jpg

Mindless-One-28.jpg

Mindless-One-29.jpg

Mindless-One-30.jpg

Mindless-One-31.jpg

Mindless-One-33.jpg

Mindless-One-34.jpg

Mindless-One-035.jpg

Mindless-One-36.jpg

Mindless-One-37.jpg

Mindless-One-38.jpg

Mindless-One-39.jpg

Mindless-One-40.jpg

Mindless-One-41.jpg

Mindless-One-42.jpg

Mindless-One-44.jpg

Mindless-One-45.jpg

Mindless-One-46.jpg

Mindless-One-47.jpg

Mindless-One-48.jpg

Mindless-One-49.jpg

Mindless-One-50.jpg

Mindless-One-51.jpg

Mindless-One-53.jpg

Mindless-One-54.jpg

Mindless-One-55.jpg

Mindless-One-56.jpg

Mindless-One-57.jpg

Mindless-One-58.jpg

Mindless-One-59.jpg

Mindless-One-60.jpg

Mindless-One-61.jpg

Mindless-One-62.jpg

Mindless-One-63.jpg

Mindless-One-64.jpg

Mindless-One-65.jpg

Mindless-One-66.jpg

Mindless-One-67.jpg

Mindless-One-68.jpg

Mindless-One-69.jpg

Mindless-One-70.jpg

Mindless-One-71.jpg

Mindless-One-72.jpg

Mindless-One-73.jpg

Mindless-One-74.jpg

Mindless-One-75.jpg

Mindless-One-76.jpg

Mindless-One-77.jpg

Mindless-One-78.jpg

Mindless-One-79.jpg

Mindless-One-80.jpg

Mindless-One-81.jpg

Mindless-One-83.jpg

Mindless-One-84.jpg

Mindless-One-85.jpg

Mindless-One-86.jpg

Mindless-One-87.jpg

Mindless-One-88.jpg

Mindless-One-89.jpg

Mindless-One-90.jpg

Mindless-One-92.jpg

Mindless-One-93.jpg

Mindless-One-94.jpg

Mindless-One-95.jpg

Mindless-One-96.jpg

Mindless-One-97.jpg

Mindless-One-98.jpg

Mindless-One-99.jpg

Mindless-One-100.jpg

Mindless-One-101.jpg

Mindless-One-102.jpg

Mindless-One-103.jpg

Mindless-One-104.jpg

Mindless-One-105.jpg

Mindless-One-106.jpg

Mindless-One-107.jpg

Mindless-One-108.jpg

Mindless-One-109.jpg

Mindless-One-110.jpg

Mindless-One-111.jpg

Mindless-One-112.jpg

Mindless-One-113.jpg

Mindless-One-114.jpg

Mindless-One-115.jpg

Mindless-One-116.jpg

Mindless-One-118.jpg

Mindless-One-119.jpg

Mindless-One-120.jpg

Mindless-One-122.jpg

Mindless-One-123.jpg

Mindless-One-124.jpg

Mindless-One-125.jpg

Mindless-One-126.jpg

Mindless-One-127.jpg

Mindless-One-128.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/21/2023 at 1:46 PM, AndyL said:

This is by far my worst fave look for DD this generic looking ninja design is some how more boring than his standard Spandex and boots look. He just looks so unimposing and sad. Bring on the new DD on the Vulcan body. And hurry up about it.

I'd say most of us thought for sure that Daredevil would be on that model. The previous DD on the buckycap mold looked great and was probably the best for him (scale, build, etc). Naturally since the vulcan mold is supposed to phase out buckycap, any new DD would go on that one. I for one certainly did not see the kid-devil-in-a-onesie coming.

I don't care for this version; I have to give it points for matching the comic, but shabby, worn out, Man Without Home doesn't have the same gravitas as Man Without Fear. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2023 at 1:15 PM, Atlantis said:

I don't care for this version; I have to give it points for matching the comic, but shabby, worn out, Man Without Home doesn't have the same gravitas as Man Without Fear. 

Yes. Poor DD in the past several years has been little more than a sad shadow of his former self. I know he's had some deep life changing stories and archs and some people enjoy them but I just want him back to when he was just a BA. When villains feared him and the other heros respected him. I pick up a book from time to time but it only makes me more sad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, so I got the "pre-order processing soon" email from BBTS on this X-Men '97 wave a couple of days ago - so it's decision time. Admittedly I placed the pre-orders as a placeholder until I decided for sure whether I wanted them. I'm still somewhat torn. I really only like to keep one version of a character so I really only want to buy if I think they're better than anything else that I've already got. I generally dislike animated figures as a rule, but am finding the pinless molds on these all very tempting.

I'm to the point where I think that I've convinced myself "yes!" on Bishop, Magneto and Wolverine. I'm most of the way there on Rogue but the face sculpt is a little more cartoonish than I like. Storm I'm 50/50 on right now (maybe just for the head sculpt) and I'm leaning towards "no" on Gambit because the face sculpt and colors on him are just a little too cartoonish.

For Wolvie, I'd be replacing the Apocalypse wave version. For Mags, I'd be replacing the Family Matters 3-pack. For Bishop, I'd be replacing the Sauron wave version. For Rogue, I currently have both the Juggernaut wave and retro carded versions and would likely be looking replace both of those. For Storm I'd be potentially replacing the black suit retro card version. For Gambit I currently have both the retro carded version and what I believe was a Wendigo or Sasquatch wave version (not sure which).

This is a wave where I'd probably be perfectly content to just pass on all of them and save the $$$ because I have versions of all 6 characters that I'm already pleased with, but could also see myself later wishing I had all of them also!

I'd love to read what others are thinking on these figures right now.

Thursday Update: These all shipped today before I cancelled any so I guess that I'm keeping them all now! 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/27/2023 at 9:42 AM, Reno said:

Ok, so I got the "pre-order processing soon" email from BBTS on this X-Men '97 wave a couple of days ago - so it's decision time. Admittedly I placed the pre-orders as a placeholder until I decided for sure whether I wanted them. I'm still somewhat torn. I really only like to keep one version of a character so I really only want to buy if I think they're better than anything else that I've already got. I generally dislike animated figures as a rule, but am finding the pinless molds on these all very tempting.

I'm to the point where I think that I've convinced myself "yes!" on Bishop, Magneto and Wolverine. I'm most of the way there on Rogue but the face sculpt is a little more cartoonish than I like. Storm I'm 50/50 on right now (maybe just for the head sculpt) and I'm leaning towards "no" on Gambit because the face sculpt and colors on him are just a little too cartoonish.

For Wolvie, I'd be replacing the Apocalypse wave version. For Mags, I'd be replacing the Family Matters 3-pack. For Bishop, I'd be replacing the Sauron wave version. For Rogue, I currently have both the Juggernaut wave and retro carded versions and would likely be looking replace both of those. For Storm I'd be potentially replacing the black suit retro card version. For Gambit I currently have both the retro carded version and what I believe was a Wendigo or Sasquatch wave version (not sure which).

This is a wave where I'd probably be perfectly content to just pass on all of them and save the $$$ because I have versions of all 6 characters that I'm already pleased with, but could also see myself later wishing I had all of them also!

I'd love to read what others are thinking on these figures right now.

Thursday Update: These all shipped today before I cancelled any so I guess that I'm keeping them all now! 😄

My feeling is that these figures will eventually be seen at discounted prices. I think one of main reasons is due to the show being pushed back because of the writers strike. When the show finally is released early next year, and if it's a hit, then collectors may start wanting these more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE