Hasbro Marvel Legends The Avengers Infinty Saga 6-inch Figures Official Images

toynewman

Shown below via Collider are the official images Hasbro Marvel Legends The Avengers Infinty Saga 6-inch Figures which is releasing a new series of collectible figures from its Marvel Legends series, featuring iconic heroes from the original MCU films. Which features Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, the Incredible Hulk, Captain America, War Machine and Spider-Man. Pre-orders for the figures begin on August 31 from places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price $24.99 each.

Infinity.Saga.1.jpg

Infinity.Saga.2.jpg

Infinity.Saga.4.jpg

Infinity.Saga.5.jpg

Infinity.Saga.6.jpg

Infinity.Saga.7.jpg

Infinity.Saga.10.jpg

Infinity.Saga.12.jpg

Infinity.Saga.13.jpg

Infinity.Saga.14.jpg

Infinity.Saga.15.jpg

Infinity.Saga.16.jpg

Infinity.Saga.17.jpg

Infinity.Saga.18.jpg

Infinity.Saga.19.jpg

Infinity.Saga.20.jpg

Infinity.Saga.21.jpg

Infinity.Saga.22.jpg

Infinity.Saga.23.jpg

Infinity.Saga.24.jpg

Infinity.Saga.25.jpg

Infinity.Saga.26.jpg

Infinity.Saga.27.jpg

Infinity.Saga.28.jpg

Infinity.Saga.29.jpg

Infinity.Saga.30.jpg

Infinity.Saga.31.jpg

Infinity.Saga.32.jpg

Infinity.Saga.33.jpg

Infinity.Saga.34.jpg

Infinity.Saga.35.jpg

Infinity.Saga.36.jpg

Infinity.Saga.37.jpg

Infinity.Saga.38.jpg

Infinity.Saga.39.jpg

Infinity.Saga.40.jpg

Infinity.Saga.41.jpg

Infinity.Saga.42.jpg

Infinity.Saga.43.jpg

Infinity.Saga.44.jpg

Infinity.Saga.45.jpg

Infinity.Saga.46.jpg

Infinity.Saga.47.jpg

Infinity.Saga.48.jpg

Infinity.Saga.49.jpg

Infinity.Saga.50.jpg

Infinity.Saga.51.jpg

Infinity.Saga.52.jpg

Infinity.Saga.53.jpg

Infinity.Saga.54.jpg

Infinity.Saga.55.jpg

Infinity.Saga.56.jpg

Infinity.Saga.57.jpg

Infinity.Saga.58.jpg

Infinity.Saga.59.jpg

Infinity.Saga.60.jpg

Infinity.Saga.61.jpg

Infinity.Saga.62.jpg

Infinity.Saga.63.jpg

Infinity.Saga.64.jpg

Infinity.Saga.65.jpg

Infinity.Saga.66.jpg

Infinity.Saga.67.jpg

While I'm sure there are various improvments on all these figures this is just old news to me. They just keep hashing up the same old characters and tweaking them a bit. Theoretically this could go on forever. And as far as the MCU is concerned doing and then redoing and then redoing all the old stuff again and again at a higher price point is the only option they have because the current MCU is a dumpster fire. They've basically got What If? where they can jsut do all these odd alternate universe characters we'll probably never see again and then the forthcoming X-Men and FF. Which seems to be being pushed farther and farther out by the day. There has been so much good comic stuff this year though so I will take this wave or set or whatever as a nice little break on the old bank account.

I do like that new head sculpt on BW though. I might pick it up if I actually see it on the shelf.

Ok, nice to finally get some new reveals. Some good some bad in here.

MK 2 and Banner are definite buys. I've been needing that MK 2 since MK 3 came out and Banner is a great new addition to the Infinity War shelf. Still wish he had been packed with Tony or the Hulkbuster though.

Cap and Widow are maybes. Both look like substantial enough upgrades to warrant a purchase. Love the double jointed elbows on Widow and the use of the newer Cap body. 

Thor and MK 46 I will get only if I find them on sale for those beautiful new heads.

War Machine I will not be getting and I am beyond mad at not getting Fury as per the lists. What an absolute slap in the face.

Spider-Man. God. I wanted this so bad. I'm getting him but WHY WHY WHY IS HE ON THE CONCEPT ART BUCK??? The colors look fantastic, the head is fantastic. WHY THE INACCURATE BUCK FROM 2016 HASBRO? WHY??? YOU HAD ONE JOB

Oh these images popped up way before I'd have imagined, though they would have revealed this wave at Hascon, guess not, I'm actually quite impressed with these for the most part, Cap is a major upgrade from the previous one that certainly did not utilize the face scan tech, and that Iron Man comes with a superb RDJ head sculpt, the other figures are well sure fine enough updates but not a ton in the OMG that's new department, Thor's face does look better then the previous 2 pack version but not that much better, Spider-Man is kinda still well the same figure from that Build a Wing wave, I mean they gave a Holland head here, but I don't think that sells the fact thats still not really the right suit, and you still couldn't paint the weblines so it seems, War Machine looks to really be the same figure that came out multiple times(?) I was sure it was a exclusive some place, and in a 2 pack with Disco IM, could have put a Don Cheadle head in there for the fans,

anywhoos I won't buy any of these except maybe Scar Jo, since that does look super nice, but I don't collect movie figures so this wave is pretty much an instant pass, happy for those who are happy with these, but also...what happened to Nick? guess that was a fake out and it was WM? or is Nick an exclusive to be shown later on, pretty sure the leaked list didn't have WM on it, so that might have been a woopsie,

I'm torn on these. Most are great updates but again...most have already been done. 

Hasbro is honestly killing my enthusiasm for MCU figures with the constant redo's.... all the factors that are dampening my joy are the price hikes, redone characters, terrible new movies and scraps to build my collection on. I don't need ANOTHER round of Civil War or Dark World  main players. How about knocking a few off from the NEVER BEEN DONE list?!?!

On the other hand, on the 3rd or 4th try of some of these looks we get definitive versions. These look fantastic. 

Thor is annoying me. This will be the 3rd time the Dark Word suit has been done. Why? I like that film more than most but someone at Hasbro clearly loves it.

I'd love to get answers as to why Hasbro isn't updating The First Avenger Cap suit, Thor's first suit etc... 

So I'm undecided on MCU figures for the first time since Hasbro has been putting them out. And as these check my two biggest boxes (Avengers amd MCU) this is disheartening to me. Very little to expand my collection and a box full of inferior attempts before I've got to spend more money on better versions. 

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the new colors of this MK 46 re-release, was excited when I saw it comes with a Tony Stark head... then became disappointed when I noticed that it seems to be, yet again, bigger than his helmet. I'm still gonna get it due to the improved color of the red plastic, but still...

The War Machine is also pretty disappointing. It's missing the deco of the Ultron heads on his right pec. It would also have been a good opportunity to include an unhelmeted Rhodey head. I think I'm gonna skip it altogether.

On 8/30/2023 at 1:02 PM, McHogan said:

Thor is annoying me. This will be the 3rd time the Dark Word suit has been done. Why? I like that film more than most but someone at Hasbro clearly loves it.

Wish whoever loved Thor Dark World at Hasbro would love it enough that they'd have gone and given us a MCU Malekith and MCU Kurse , both of those guys looked so cool in that movie it's a shame they never got a figure, also I mean so much Civil War here, they really could have been more excitinHg by having each figure be from a different movie all together, how about hitting off some much needed villains where is a Whiplash?, Killian? or Kaecilus? , or some important heroes like Ancient One?, Loki could have really benefited from an update to his Avengers 1 look, that was 1zillion years ago that dookie came out, but mostly why has Hasbro avoided a Chitauri all of these years? that would be money in the bank for them, people would army build those things to oblivion, sometimes I think Hasbro doesn't want money :S

On 8/30/2023 at 11:03 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Wish whoever loved Thor Dark World at Hasbro would love it enough that they'd have gone and given us a MCU Malekith and MCU Kurse , both of those guys looked so cool in that movie it's a shame they never got a figure, also I mean so much Civil War here, they really could have been more excitinHg by having each figure be from a different movie all together, how about hitting off some much needed villains where is a Whiplash?, Killian? or Kaecilus? , or some important heroes like Ancient One?, Loki could have really benefited from an update to his Avengers 1 look, that was 1zillion years ago that dookie came out, but mostly why has Hasbro avoided a Chitauri all of these years? that would be money in the bank for them, people would army build those things to oblivion, sometimes I think Hasbro doesn't want money :S

I think the idea with this particular line was that it's all just repaints, kind of like the Black Series Archive waves. So minimal new sculpting, Widow's arms, Thor and Banner's heads, etc. Still doesn't explain why Spider-Man STILL isn't accurate though.

While there are a few figures here that I'd get if they ever hit 50% off clearance - that would be my only interest. I wouldn't mind having Banner, Iron Man, War Machine and Widow from these but they'd have to be like $13 max before I'd pull the trigger. I don't think that I'd even pay that for Cap, Spidey or Thor.

2 maybes (widow and banner) and a whole lot of passes. 

As many have mentioned before, this should be an opportunity to go back and do the characters that havent been done (or in the WM case, not easily available). Kurse, Malekith and the Warriors Three are some of the sorest missing characters from my display. 

On 8/30/2023 at 1:47 PM, memocromatico said:

2 maybes (widow and banner) and a whole lot of passes. 

As many have mentioned before, this should be an opportunity to go back and do the characters that havent been done (or in the WM case, not easily available). Kurse, Malekith and the Warriors Three are some of the sorest missing characters from my display. 

Amen to those figures you mentioned. I always thought those were missed opportunities. 

Aside from great Black Widow all of these ar meh, especially Winter Soldier Cap, that is straight reuse of orginal body with horribly innacurate skinny arms, Chris Evans was really muscular in that movie and costume made it even more bulky, at the very least they could have sculpted new arms for him. Civil War Spidey is also pretty meh since that orginal body just doesn't strike right sillouhete Tom Holland has in costume, while not muscular he always had wide shoulder sillouhete but figure gives him super undersized shoulders, so even here they could have updated Spidey with new bigger shoulders.

On 8/30/2023 at 12:07 PM, ADour said:

The War Machine is also pretty disappointing. It's missing the deco of the Ultron heads on his right pec. It would also have been a good opportunity to include an unhelmeted Rhodey head. I think I'm gonna skip it altogether.

Looking at these pictures again I was just about to say that. Have they ever even done an unmasked Rhodey head sculpt in ML? They all start to run together after a while.

Upon first inspection everything seems reused, maybe some heads are new, but I wouldn't bet on it. Banner and Thor are the only ones I can certainly say got at least a new headsculpt, which I hoped all the figures would've considering how everything else would be pretty much the same. After we saw that BW I was more hopefull that they were gonna do some kitbashing with the rest, but no. Cap needed that more than anyone and they still gave him the exact same buck...not even different arms or legs to look a bit buffer. That Tony head doesn't remind me of him in CW at all, but the head being too big on the body is actually a bigger issue and that masked head definitely needed a redo, it just looks weird. I expected a War Machine, but they missed the opportunity to give him a long awaited unmasked head. Thor and Spiderman look good. For the price we are paying though, with this being a ''premium line'', he should've had painted weblines. As for Thor I think the smiling head is fine, but not making it an angry headsculpt instead, was a missed opportunity once again. I would've liked that so much more. It's MCU Thor though, I guess it fits better....

EDIT: I just realised that there's no Nick Fury here. Wasn't he on that leaked list?

On 8/30/2023 at 9:03 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Wish whoever loved Thor Dark World at Hasbro would love it enough that they'd have gone and given us a MCU Malekith and MCU Kurse , both of those guys looked so cool in that movie it's a shame they never got a figure

I couldn't agree more. No matter how forgetable they are in the grand scheme of things, those designs would make for great looking figures. 

When they were leaked, this line was called the "Best of" (like how they are usually re-release in the UK) so I was presuming it would mostly be repaints with maybe new heads. I was right.

No interest in any of these as I am majorly cutting back on the MCU figure (only new character with no Comic figures yet or for the BAF piece) but this is a great way for new collectors to catch up with figure they missed.

On 8/30/2023 at 3:52 PM, AndyL said:

Looking at these pictures again I was just about to say that. Have they ever even done an unmasked Rhodey head sculpt in ML? They all start to run together after a while.

Yes, once, with WM mk2. The one from Age of Ultron. He came with a piece for the Hulkbuster BAF. Then again, it’s just that: unmasked, not unhelmeted.

On 8/31/2023 at 1:23 AM, memocromatico said:

Yes, once, with WM mk2. The one from Age of Ultron. He came with a piece for the Hulkbuster BAF. Then again, it’s just that: unmasked, not unhelmeted.

Thx. I started checking as soon as my post. I do have that one though it's probably in storage as my display version is the Endgame version. Still they could have taken this chance to do an upgrade or a completely non-helmet one to be used on different figures.