Marvel Legends X-Men Lilandra Figure Revealed

JayC

On 11/7/2023 at 9:25 AM, toynewman said:

Revealed last week at Lucca Comics & Games, 6-inch scale Empress of the Shi’ar Lilandra Neramani will be coming to the Marvel Legends Series line in 2024. Stay tuned for more details!

Lilandra.01.jpg

This really covers the face more than the released head does...hopefully as it says, this is not the final product, and also that the wg head will swap to this body. Yeah it would have been cooler to have those lines raised, but its also nice that her broach is there. This looks really great so far!! Wonder if she'll come with her staff.

On 11/7/2023 at 1:45 PM, Typhis said:

I just hope she doesn't come in a F'n Amazon 5 pack...I really hate those, there is 1 or 2 or maybe even 3 figures in it that are really wanted and to get them you have to spend like $150 just to get them.... She just needs to be a single figure not part of a pack..

Lol. C'mon, was the Wolverine 5 pack that bad? Three new characters that were done very well on very appropriate models. One previous figure with much more classic colors and an improved alternate head sculpt and a version of the main character that hadn't been done yet. Sure a 5 pack with all new characters is always a hope but there does have to be an anchor character. As far as 5 packs go I'd say it was one of the better ones. But the Spider-Man pack as pretty terrible so I get it so it would suck if you only wanted this figure and had to buy an entire set with characters you don't like. But in all honesty I think it's probably going to end up in one of those Wolverine 2 packs.

In his YouTube video where he shared these leaks a few months ago, Dave at Displaying Model Behavior mentioned that this Lilandra was coming in a 2-pack with Civilian Logan, so that's what I'm expecting unless/until that is proven wrong.

On 11/7/2023 at 5:13 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Render looking tighht.

spacer.png

now just waiting to see what bummer of a logan I'm gonna have to suffer with to get her.

There is hope ot could be one many of us want, Astonishing would be great though I admit that suit makes no sense in a 2 pack with Lilandra set. Or really any of the rumored sets haha

But dang it Hasbro,Astonishing is well overdo for a remake

On 11/7/2023 at 2:49 PM, Reno said:

In his YouTube video where he shared these leaks a few months ago, Dave at Displaying Model Behavior mentioned that this Lilandra was coming in a 2-pack with Civilian Logan, so that's what I'm expecting unless/until that is proven wrong.

The whole Civilian Logan thing is what confuses me. Don't we already have a few of those? I know one came with a Riders set and then one was with an Anniversary line. And while neither one was a general release I don't remember either one of them being that hard to get if you wanted them. And if they put this one out it would also be in a set so it wouldn't be like they were doing it as a single general single release so those who didn't get one can get one now. Also when was Wolverine ever shown to be in civies around Lilandra. It's possible that it happened but was it ever some kind of memorable scene?

On 11/4/2023 at 10:50 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Wolverine (unknown?) & Psylocke (Unknown?)
Wolverine (Civilian?) & Lilandra
Wolverine (unknown?) & Sabretooth (Jim Lee Update)
Patch & Joe Fixit

this list may prove to be more accurate as well as the other "leaked" figures for 2024, seeing as how the list said both a Ben Reilly & Jack O'Lantern were coming, and those already proved to be accurate leaks..but who knows until we knows!

I am an absolute ho for Wolverine figures. I should have figured id be adding a LOT more during his 50th anniversary. And I am ok with that LOL If that Psylocke is Betsy Braddock/Revanche id be REAL happy.

On 11/7/2023 at 5:40 PM, AndyL said:

The whole Civilian Logan thing is what confuses me. Don't we already have a few of those? I know one came with a Riders set and then one was with an Anniversary line. And while neither one was a general release I don't remember either one of them being that hard to get if you wanted them. And if they put this one out it would also be in a set so it wouldn't be like they were doing it as a single general single release so those who didn't get one can get one now. Also when was Wolverine ever shown to be in civies around Lilandra. It's possible that it happened but was it ever some kind of memorable scene?

Nothing I can recall, but I am hoping it will be Logan as we see him in the animated series/Toy Biz OG X Men Wolverine 7th Edition. Brown coat, yellow shirt.

logan 1992.webp

7th Wolvie.jpg

On 11/7/2023 at 5:16 PM, McHogan said:

There is hope ot could be one many of us want, Astonishing would be great though I admit that suit makes no sense in a 2 pack with Lilandra set. Or really any of the rumored sets haha

But dang it Hasbro,Astonishing is well overdo for a remake

Astonishing is really overdue, and we kinda almost got it with that silly BBQ claws one not long ago, so it would be really easy for them to just do some minor adjustments to that figure, so I'm certain they will get to doing that it seems like there is no way Hasbro is gonna let that slip by them, me personally I could care less for Astonishing Wolverine, I've said it before I feel very contented with the Wolverines I have (which is way more then I want), but I'd gladly take a Team X wolvie, and well for me any Symbiote/Venomized Wolverine. But I'm a sucker so really if it's say a 2 pack with Lilandra, I'm gonna buy it just to get Lilandra. 

On 11/7/2023 at 5:40 PM, AndyL said:

Wasn't the Logan that came with the Amazon (?) Sentinel set also a civilian clothed figure? 

Maybe this was the first old man Logan that was basically just a Grey haired Logan? Not the one in the Hawkeye set..  

On 11/7/2023 at 9:00 PM, McHogan said:

Wasn't the Logan that came with the Amazon (?) Sentinel set also a civilian clothed figure? 

Maybe this was the first old man Logan that was basically just a Grey haired Logan? Not the one in the Hawkeye set..  

Yes I almost counted both Days of Future Past and Old Man Logans but those were a little different and from alt timelines. If it is another Civilian Logan I suspect they will use a combo of OML and DoFP models with the button up shirt and fur colllar jacket. Maybe something like this.

Logan.jpg

On 11/7/2023 at 9:34 AM, AndyL said:

".... I already know people are going to complain about the painted details but it's kind of something you have to weigh. You can have paint or you can have sculpted details. You can't have it both ways..."

Gonna have to disagree with you there. Spiral's an outstanding figure, can't say enough about her. Nice shade of blue paint for her outfit, multiple working arms, sculpted cuffs and bicep bracelets, sculpted necklace/gorget, spare hands, 4 weapons, utility belt with buckle and pouches, fur boots ...AND she's got leg pockets (Pym, they did you wrong!)...AND they didnt charge "deluxe" pricing. Not a deal killer, but in comparison you can see a few raised lines for Lilandra's armor shouldn't be that hard. Still, she's a figure I'm looking forward to.

Last weekend during the Lucca Comics & Games convention Hasbro revealed their new Marvel Legends X-Men Shi’ar Lilandra Neramani which we got a better look at yesterday. This figure will be released sometime in 2024 and right now those are the only confirmed details we have for it. However back in 2018 Hasbro actually gave us a Lilandra headsculpt with the Walgreens exclusive Mystique figure. In order to show you the difference of the two headsculpts we have created a comparison image below. The new figure headsculpt is on left with the grey background and the older Walgreens on is on the right with the white background.

Seeing the two headsculpts together we can see there are significant differences between the two. Note the image of the new figure which is the only one available at this time is a digital render.

Liliandra-01.jpg

Liliandra-02.jpg

Liliandra-03.jpg

On 11/7/2023 at 2:26 PM, AndyL said:

Lol. C'mon, was the Wolverine 5 pack that bad? Three new characters that were done very well on very appropriate models. One previous figure with much more classic colors and an improved alternate head sculpt and a version of the main character that hadn't been done yet. Sure a 5 pack with all new characters is always a hope but there does have to be an anchor character. As far as 5 packs go I'd say it was one of the better ones. But the Spider-Man pack as pretty terrible so I get it so it would suck if you only wanted this figure and had to buy an entire set with characters you don't like. But in all honesty I think it's probably going to end up in one of those Wolverine 2 packs.

I agree the Wolverine 5 pack was a good one...

On 11/8/2023 at 7:46 AM, JayC said:

Last weekend during the Lucca Comics & Games convention Hasbro revealed their new Marvel Legends X-Men Shi’ar Lilandra Neramani which we got a better look at yesterday. This figure will be released sometime in 2024 and right now those are the only confirmed details we have for it. However back in 2018 Hasbro actually gave us a Lilandra headsculpt with the Walgreens exclusive Mystique figure. In order to show you the difference of the two headsculpts we have created a comparison image below. The new figure headsculpt is on left with the grey background and the older Walgreens on is on the right with the white background.

Seeing the two headsculpts together we can see there are significant differences between the two. Note the image of the new figure which is the only one available at this time is a digital render.

Liliandra-01.jpg

Liliandra-02.jpg

Liliandra-03.jpg

I did like the first swap sculpt. It was very pleasant but as I've said before I do believe it was just a Scarlet Witch head sculpt from the Odin Wave with an added headdress. I could be wrong but if I am they are very close. Moving on, this head sculpt is clearly different. And just as beautiful if not more so. Just look at those eyes. The only problem I have with it is the headdress covers almost too much of her face. Hopefully they will both look good and be easily convertible on the figure itself. Though I doubt it. Now as @JayC points out, this is only a render but if the final comes out near this quality it will be magnificent. I am so hopeful for this thing.

I didn't really pay much attention initially to the differences of those two headsculpts, While I think the newer face is obviously far superior, I actually like the older Helmet, this new Helmet seems a bit big and covering the face a bit much, either way, I do hope the option to swap between the two is a thing, but it does look like from the digital render the grays don't match.