Best of 2023 - Polls and Results

tarot

Sorry guys. Some a-hole decided to spam the poll but when I went to delete his response, Crowdsignal removed all your votes. I remade the survey (as well as making the accessories votes optional since it seems people were stopping at that) so if you voted before, I'm sorry but you have to vote again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. We are heading to the end of the year, so you know what that means? It's time for our annual Best of Marvel Legends for 2023. For our new addicts, every year I post a series of surveys asking you what some of the best figures of the year were. Instead of asking you just to give you a list and picking from them, we instead separated the line into various categories. Think the Oscars but for action figures. This year, however, I'm only allowing you to vote during the weekend with the result showing up on Monday of the following, with the next survey being posting the following Friday, so get your votes in fast.

This week as always we start with:

• Best Wave assortment
  • Best Accessory
  • Best Package Design
  • Best Deluxe set.

You can vote on the poll here - https://nearcompleteset.survey.fm/best-of-2023-part

Alright well here's my picks from this first portion of the Survey

- Best Wave : Mindless One BAF wave. 

This was my personal fav wave of the year, awesome bunch of figures, Clea, Lady Bullseye, Great new Blade, classic Powerman, plus really cool Fist ninja (that Skull head makes it) and the surprise awesomeness of Midnight Suns Iron Man who seemed like a dud, but those colors ! , the Ch'od BAF was really close to coming up 1st here, but it had some things I could have been more stoked about, the Mindless One Wave just had me really happy!

- Best Accessory : Ch'od 's Cr'reeee

I couldn't think of many really outstanding Accessorys this year, but the one that instantly came to mind was that Hasbro didn't forget such an important element of Ch'od which they easily could have done, they gave us Cr'reee, thank you!

- Best Package Design : West Coast Avengers Box Set

This was the best thing to look at here, a really sweet comic art on the front, nice and classic, this is what Legends Boxes/cards should look like, something to feel nostalgic about, the rest of the stuff this year was meh...although the Avengers Anniversary white boxes were cool, they came close behind, the comic art on the front of the WCA set was great.

- Best BAF : Mindless One

brand new sculpt, super well done, rad character, yeah it's the best, but I mean Ch'od and Puff are awesome as well, but because Mindless One is basically all new it deserves the win, the other two were just bashs.

- Best Deluxe Set : MCU NWH Green Goblin

I don't even do movie figures, and won't buy this, or have seen it in person, but from what I have seen, it's the best deluxe of the year, really well detailed, tons of accessories for the price, awesome Willem likeness, it's def the best Deluxe out of the lot, no question.

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. Over the weekend we started our first survey of this year's Best of Marvel Legends 2023 with me asking you what was the best "Wave Assortment", "Package Design", "BAF" and "Deluxe" sets. You lot have voted and here are the results. However, you may have noticed I left out the best Accessories from this list. That is because not only did only 50% of you skip this question, but pf those that did vote, not one of you entered the same one as others. Everyone was different (including some from last year for some reason). Not saying this is a bad thing as it was tough question, but I must call this category invalid. Thanks to everyone who voted though as I had a lot of fun watching the number grow.

But enough of that. Unto the results. Just a reminder, the BAF and Deluxe winner will move onto the finals in a few weeks.

Best Wave Assortment

Winner - Marvel Knight's Mindless

marvelknightwave.jpg?w=512

Taking the win with an overwhelming 41% of the votes, we have the Mindless One was. Great assortment of characters with long awaited characters (Lady Bullseyes and Clea), improved remakes (Luke Cage, and Blade), a requested costume (DD) and a handy Army Builder (Fist). Plus, that BAF is fantastic.

Taking the second place with 18% with have the X-men '97 wave, and third place with 9% is the Ch'Od wave. (X-men will always have a big backing). Puff Adder follows that with a tie between Across the Spider-verse wave and NWH wave 2. Finally, we have a three-way tie with Cosmo wave, Hydra Stomper wave and The Marvels wave and the Spider-man Retro wave 3 and the Cassie Lang not receiving any vote.

Best Packaging Design

Winner - West Coast Avengers Box set

westcoastavengers.jpg?w=225

Taking the best Packaging with 35% of the votes is the Amazon Exclusive Marvel Legends Avengers: Beyond Earths Mightiest 60th Anniversary West Coast Avengers Box set. I mean what not to like about this box art. The Artwork looks like it was taken straight from the first issue of the seminal first issue with them swapping out the character for one in the box set.

For second place with 12% with have a three-way tie of the basic Avengers Anniversary boxes, X-men 97 retro card and X-men Villains box set. With 9%, there was a tie for third place with the SDCC Deadpool and Bob set as well as the Spider-man Modern retro card. This was following by the Spider-man Animated series 2-packs and lastly the Deluxe NWH Doc Ock set. The remaining received no votes.

Best Build A Figure

Winner - Mindless Ones

marvelknightwave8.jpg?w=300

With an astonishing 56% of the votes, the best BAF of the years is the Mindless One. Not surprising considering that the wave won the best Wave Assortment, but that usually doesn't mean it wins the best BAF (as last year's Khonshu winning can attest to.) This is an all new sculpt and is needed for any Dr. Strange collection.

Taking second place with 15%, we have Totally Awesome Hulk (see what I mean) and with 15%, we have Cosmo and Ch'od taking a tied third place. Cassie brings up the rear with Puff Adder and Hydra Stomper 2.0 receiving no votes.

Best Deluxe set

Winner - Hawkeye with Sky-Cycle

hawkeye01b.jpg

The final question was the only question that could have gone anyway but pulling off the win with 35% of the voted with have Hawkeye with long awaited Sky-Cycle. We have all been waiting for this one for years and it is nice to see it finally release, and the wait was all so worth it.

But the set didn't have an easy time, as with 24% of the voted, the NWH Green Goblin set took second place and the initial front runner that ended up with 21% of the votes, Blob took the third place. This was followed by NWH Doc Ock, Super-Adaptoid and Ronan the Accuser then Joe Fixit Hulk next. Detroit Steel, Gladiator Hulk, Cyborg Spider-woman and GOTG Vol. 3 Groot received no vote.

And with that, the first part of the Best of Marvel Legends 2023 ended. Come Back on Friday where we will be launching the second part of the voting, the Best Exclusives.

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. On Monday last, we had our first part of the Best of Marvel Legends (see here) so let move onto the next part. This week we look at the Best Exclusive figure. We have gotten quite a few exclusives over the year with many being considered some of the best in the line. Now, as always I ask that you don't make your choice based on WHERE it was exclusive to or how availible it was to you. Instead I ask you to base your opinion on the figure, looking at the sculpt, paint, accessories and character selection. This will be devided into Single figures, 2-packs, Multipacks (3 or more figures) and Fan Channel Singles.

head to - https://nearcompleteset.survey.fm/best-of-ml-23-part-2

Alright here's my picks for this round

Best Single Exclusive : Black Widow

This was just a fantastic figure, multiple accessory's, worth the price, multiple heads for variation, awesome new articulation, it's the definitive BW figure everyone has been asking for, I don't think many have doubts this is beauty here.

Best Exclusive 2 Pack : Space Agent Venom & Mania

I'm going to be biased because I love Symbiotes and they are always gonna get my vote, this was an amazing 2 pack IMO, finally a second chance at that rare BAF of Space Agent Venom, which got some excellent updates with some effects and a second head, it was always a really nice looking figure, but it got better here, and the icing finally Mania, a really sweet figure and a highly desired one for me, they made her look right, Now it was hard not to want to pick Thor & Destroyer, because that was also a superb 2 pack, Drax and Moondragon as well, but because Symbiotes edged them out for me, the Symbiotes 2 pack was one of the most exciting things for me this year.

Best Exclusive Multipack : X-Men Villains

This was hands down the best Exclusive Multiple pack to me, it featured four brand new characters, and one extremely wanted update, to finally get Random, Pretty Boy & Vertigo was a dream, and Zero while being a bit of the boring one, still a character I wanted, that updated Stryfe was a winner here as well, since the wave he was in was an ancient TRU exclusive that commands insane market prices, but really to get Random, Pretty Boy, Vertigo & Zero was wild, and all at once. Random & Pretty Boy were stand outs of this set though with some unique scultping, especially Pretty Boy being all new in the body department.

On 12/1/2023 at 6:30 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Alright here's my picks for this round

Best Single Exclusive : Black Widow

This was just a fantastic figure, multiple accessory's, worth the price, multiple heads for variation, awesome new articulation, it's the definitive BW figure everyone has been asking for, I don't think many have doubts this is beauty here.

Best Exclusive 2 Pack : Space Agent Venom & Mania

I'm going to be biased because I love Symbiotes and they are always gonna get my vote, this was an amazing 2 pack IMO, finally a second chance at that rare BAF of Space Agent Venom, which got some excellent updates with some effects and a second head, it was always a really nice looking figure, but it got better here, and the icing finally Mania, a really sweet figure and a highly desired one for me, they made her look right, Now it was hard not to want to pick Thor & Destroyer, because that was also a superb 2 pack, Drax and Moondragon as well, but because Symbiotes edged them out for me, the Symbiotes 2 pack was one of the most exciting things for me this year.

Best Exclusive Multipack : X-Men Villains

This was hands down the best Exclusive Multiple pack to me, it featured four brand new characters, and one extremely wanted update, to finally get Random, Pretty Boy & Vertigo was a dream, and Zero while being a bit of the boring one, still a character I wanted, that updated Stryfe was a winner here as well, since the wave he was in was an ancient TRU exclusive that commands insane market prices, but really to get Random, Pretty Boy, Vertigo & Zero was wild, and all at once. Random & Pretty Boy were stand outs of this set though with some unique scultping, especially Pretty Boy being all new in the body department.

sorry I know you voted but I only realized after I forgot to put in the Fan Channel singles. 

On 12/1/2023 at 1:33 PM, tarot said:

sorry I know you voted but I only realized after I forgot to put in the Fan Channel singles. 

well I can't go back friendo, so I guess I can't vote on Fan Channel singles.. 😑

unless you tell me the options, I can pick and you can add a vote to the total tally

On 12/1/2023 at 1:51 PM, tarot said:

Gamerverse Spidey, Mile morales, Outback rogue and Iron Man MKI

Oh those ones, I guess I say Outback Rogue, it was a pretty lovely figure, nice Head sculpt, and a wanted suit

Miles doesn't deserve to win again, he already was one of the best figures when he first came out, MK1 almost as much as I really liked that suit, and was happy with the figure, shoulda been shiny vac metal IMO.

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. The results are in for the next part of our annual Best Of Marvel Legends for 2023. We have some clear winner, but for the most part except for one, they votes were spread quite a bit across the board. As always thanks for taking the time to vote and enough with me rambling onto the results. Just a reminder, all the winners here will move onto the finals.

Best Single (non-Fan Channel)

Winner- Avengers: Beyond Earth's Mightiest 60th anniversary Target Exclusive - Black Widow

blackwidow03a.jpg?w=240

This was no contest. Winning the Best Single Exclusive with a staggering, 57% of the votes we have the Target Black Widow. 3 heads representing each era, tons of accessories, a whole new body to which later figures will be judged and all for the same price of a normal figure.

Getting 8% of the votes, The Target exclusive Amazing Fantasty Retro card Spider-man takes second place followed by Retro Moon Knight, Hawkeye's Ronin, Classic Star-Lord and Classic Yondu with 5%. The rest all recieved 3% of the vote, with the Tracksuit Mafia being the only one not getting any votes.

Best 2-pack

Winner - San Diego Comic Con Exclusive - Deadpool and Bob, Agent of Hydra 2-pack

deadpool16.jpg?w=240
bob01b.jpg?w=240

This one was more evenly spread but with 24% of the vote we have the Deadpool and Bob 2-pack that was exclusive to SDCC this year. Both on new bodies and tons of accessories which were color as a homage to a certain team of giant turtles.

Sharing second place with 16% of the vote, we have the Classic Drax/Moondragon and Thor/Destroyer 2-pack with Captain Marvel/Dr. Doom 2-pack taking third with 11%. This is follow by the Mania/Space Venom, then MJ/Green Gobln, Smythe/Peter Parker, Grey Hulk/Bruce Banner and Black Knight/Sersi taking the next spot. Finally the Female Shield/Hydra set is next with the remaining not recieving any votes.

Best Multipack

Winner - Avengers: Beyond Earth's Mightiest 60th anniversary Amazon Exclusive - West Coast Avengers Box set

71vai1tdbrl.jpg?w=300

Another fairly evenly spread, with 35% of the vote, the winner of the best Multipack, we have the Amazon Exclusive, West Coast Avengers 5pack. Yes, it is made up of characters we have before, yes, the Mockingbird should have had longer sleeves and yes, the Silver Centurion is just a straight repaint, but getting a nearly full team, with alot of improvement to the characters and giving new collectors a chances to get these, makes this set worth money.

Taking second place with 27% of the vote is the X-men Villians 5pack, following by the No Way Home 3-pack with 24%. The two X-men Training suit sets are next with the Banshee set having 11% and the Forge set have only 3%.

Fan Channel Singles

Winner - Avengers: Beyond Earth's Mightiest 60th anniversary - Iron Man MK I

ironman02b.jpg?w=240

Two figure were fighting for first place but etching out a win with 38% of the votes, we have the first armor that Iron Man wore. A whole new sculpt and major upgrade to possible one of the most important armor for Tony Stark, this was well worth the wait.

Losing out on first place slightly with 32% of the votes we have Outback Rogue with Gamervers Miles with 24% of the votes and Gamerverse Spider-man taking the rear with 5%.

And that is the winners of the best Exclusives. Do agree with this or did your vote win? Let me know below or on any of the social media site above. Come back on Friday where we will be doing everyone favourite voting period, the Comic Categories.

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. We are on our third week of the Best of Marvel Legends and today we start everyone's favorite week, the Comic categories. Below you will find 6 polls that ask you to pick the best of a specific category. I'm doing something different this week to prevent a certain troll from spamming the votes by making each category its own poll. (For some reason, Crowdsignal doesn't offer the same security as they do with polls.) I'm also making it easier this year by excluding the Spidey and Mutant categories. You don't have to vote on every poll, just the ones you want, but I at least try and get as many as you want.

Below you can head to the links:

Here We Go

Best Newcomer : Clea

Clea wins Best newcomer, because it's Clea, one of my most asked for characters, and they really didn't disappoint with her.

Best Remake : Destroyer

A fantastic figure, looks so good, no body could doubt how cool this was I'd imagine, and well articulated for what could have easily been not, a welcome edition to the shelf

Best New Costume : Drax

This is the Drax I've been waiting for and is a stand out piece for the year, big hefty and looking great.

Best Re-Release : Space Agent Venom

As I said this was in my fav 2 pack of the year, really wanted this figure, and thankfully they gave us a second chance at it, already looked really cool, but now has some effects and a new head, which was surprising.

Best Villain : Lady Bullseye

Lady Bullseye is just a beautiful figure IMO, some good villains this year, but she easily tops the list, in terms of me really wanting her, and they did a bang up job.

Best Female : DD Elektra

Elektra in her Daredevil suit was a top notch figure, well detailed, and some love went into this one, really a awesome figure on the shelf. I think she was one of my fav ladies of the year, next to some of the ones I already picked.

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. During the weekend, we had our third survey, where we asked you what was the best Comic based figure based on several categories. As always, I received a ton of votes so let's just jump right into them. Remember all of these will be moving onto the finals.

Best Newcomer

Winner - Mindles Ones wave - Clea

clea01.jpg?w=240

This poll had the fewest number of votes, which I get as there was a ton to choose from. It was spread out fairly evenly among the choices but barely etching out a win with 17.14% of the votes, the best newcomer is Clea. In second place with only a few votes in between them and Clea, we have Pretty Boy and Lady Bullseye with 14.29% with Rose taking the next spot with 11.43%. These were following by Hyperion, then Molecule Man/Random/Yondu/Moondragon. Finally we have Veranke/Chamber/Corsair/Karnak receiving a vote each, with the remaining not receiving any love.

Best Remake

Winner - Blob

blob01-1.jpg?w=240

Next, we have the category that received the most votes, Remakes, and taking the win is the unmovable big guy, Blob, with 30.95% of the vote. The second place with15.48% we have Black Widow followed by third place with 9.52% Hawkeye. Next comes Destroyer and Ultimate Captain America, following by Deadpool, Ant-man, Joe Fixit/Cyclops, Extremis Iron Man/Emma Frost and Iron Man MKI/Bruce Banner/Julia Carpenter Spider-woman/Bucky Cap in that order. The remaining received no votes.

Best New Costume

Winner - The Fist Daredevil

daredevil09.jpg?w=240

Taking the best New costume win with 30.14%, we have the most modern costume in the category with The Fist Daredevil. This was following by Classic Drax with 20.55% and WCA Mockingbird with 13.70%. The order of the rest was Avengers' Blade, Iron Man Heroes Reborn, Masterson's Thor, 90's Jacket Black Knight/WCA Hank Pym.

Best Re-release

Winner - Retro Card Amazing Fantasy Spider-man

marvel-legends-series-retro-the-amazing-

Taking the winner of the re-released figures with 27.50% have the Target Exclusive Retro Card Spider-man, with the blue spider on his back. This was followed by Stryfe with 18.75% and then Retro Carded Moon Knight with 17.50%. These were followed by Space Venom, Ultron, Tigra, Six-Armed Spider-man and finally Morbius. Silver Centurion Iron Man was the only one not to recieve any votes.

Best Villains

Winner - Blob

blob01-1.jpg?w=240

Winning for the second time with 28.17% this time, Blob takes the win for the best Villain figure. This was by the Destroyer with 18.31% and Ronan The Accuser with 12.68%. Lady Bullseye, Ultron, Stryfe, Yelena Belova/The Rose/Pretty Boy/Super-Adaptoid, and Baron Von Strucker/Orb/Random/Egghead/Crossfire/Morbius/Detroit Steel followed the winners in that order with the rest not recieving any votes.

Best Female

blackwidow03a.jpg?w=240

Time to get dolled up was we look at some lovely ladies starting with the winner with an overwhelming 56.72% of the votes, Black Widow. However, she initially had a bit of a contest with the second place winner with 14.93% Daredevil Elektra. Third place went to Training Suit Psylocke (4.48%) followed by Monet/Monica Rambeau's Captain Marvel/Sersi/Mania/Clea, then Outback Rogue/Training Suit Jubilee/Emma Frost/Stealth Suit Spider-woman/Moondragon/Lady Bullseye. The remaining ladies went home with not votes.

And that's is how you guys voted for the best of the Comics figures this year. Do you agree with the votes? Let me know below or on any of the social media sites. As always remember this was a voting system so if you disagree with the votes, that just mean others thought differently. Check back on Friday when we will start looking at the Live action, animated and video games categories.

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addict. The MCU movie may be on hold for next year (with the exception of Deadpool 3) but this year we have had a good number of movies and movie figures. Not only that but we have had tons of Animated figure, both new and old, as well as a few figures from Games. But which were the best? Well, time to decided below. Like last week, you don't have to answer every poll but try and get the most that you can.

Best Newcomer - https://poll.fm/13087774

Best Remake - https://poll.fm/13087787

Best New costume - https://poll.fm/13087810

Best re-release - https://poll.fm/13087835

Best Villain - https://poll.fm/13087849

Best Female - https://poll.fm/13087857

Best Animated - https://poll.fm/13087862

Best Gamerverse - https://poll.fm/13087934

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. Today we have the result of the last of our Best of Marvel Legends semi-finals based on the MCU, Animated and Gamerverse categories. I didn't get as many people voting this time round and had to break from ties, but we have our results. As always, all the winners here will move onto the finals on Friday.

Best Newcomer

Winner - Kang

kangmcu01.jpg?w=240

With 30% of the votes, we have the main villain of the Quantumania movie, Kang, taking the winning position. This was followed by a three-way tie of 20% with Tracksuit Mafia, Photon and Kingpin with Adam Warlock taking third place with 10%.

Best Remake

Winner -Andrew Garfield's Spider-man

spidermanasm03a.jpg?w=240

Taking the win with 64.29% of the votes, we have Andrew Garfield's Spider-man. Note, this includes the 3-pack AND the Retro style card since they are the same figure. He was followed with 21.43% by Tobey Maguire's Spider-man while Winter Soldier's Black Widow and Iron Man MK II shared the third place with 7.14% of the votes.

Best New Costume

Winner- NWH Green Goblin

greengoblinraimi02-2.jpg?w=240

This one was an extremely close race but etching out a win with 33.33% of the votes, Willaim Defoe's Green Goblin wins the best new costume. He was followed very closely by Final Swing Spider-man with 25.00% and Doc Ock with 16.67%.

Best Re-release/Re-paint

Winner- Maguire's Spider-man

spidermanmcu06c.jpg?w=240

This was one of the ones I had to decided which one should win but, in the end, I decided to go with Maguire's Spider-man (30.77%). He was following by Garfield's Spider-man and Bruce Banner (23.08%) and then Gladiator Hulk (15.38%).

Best Villain

Winner- NWH Green Goblin

greengoblinraimi02-2.jpg?w=240

This was no contest as with 72.73% of the votes and winning a second time this week, Green Goblin is the best MCU villain's figure of the year. Doc Ock followed his fellow Spider-man villain with 18.18% and Kang was third with 9.09%.

Best Female

Winner - Photon

photonmcu01.jpg?w=240

Another one I had to break the tie for but I'm giving the win of 23.08% to The Marvels' Photon. This was followed by a shared third place with 15.38% with GOTG Vol. 3 Nebula, MOM's Scarlet Witch and Wandavision's Agatha Harkness while in third place with 7.69% is a four-way tie with Quantumania's Wasp, Winter Soldier's Black Widow and The Marvels' Ms. Marvel and Captain Marvel.

Best Animated

Winner - Across the Spider-Verse - Spider-Punk

spiderpunksv01.jpg?w=240

The third and last category I had to tied break, winning this year with 28.57% of the votes, Hobie Brown's Spider-punk wins best animated figures. This was followed by Wolverine (X-men '97) and Smythe (Spider-man: the Animated Series).

Best Gamerverse figure

Winner - Insomniac's Spider-man 2 Miles Morales

milesmoralesgv03.jpg?w=240

Taking the win with 72.73% of the vote we have Miles Morales from the Spider-man 2 video game. The Midnight Sons' Iron man took second with 18.18% and the Spider-man 2 Peter Parker Spider-man came in third with 9.09%.

And that's the winners. I know some people will have some stuff to say but remember you lot voted this way. If the figure you thought was the best didn't win, other people probably didn't think so. Now that we have our winners, be sure to come back on Friday when we will hold the Best Overall winner of the year.

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. Over the past couple of weeks, we have been asking you what's the best Marvel Legends is according to various categories. With the exception of Best Wave Assortment and best Packaging, all of the winners have now moved onto this week's finals. Below you will find a poll and all of the finalists and you can decide which one of the ones below is the best Marvel Legends of 2023. To make it easier for you to decide you can choose up to five of the figures below. You have until Christmas Eve to decided and the results will be posted at some point next week. the poll - https://poll.fm/13113598

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. I hope you all had a lovely holiday and manage to feed your plastic addictions. But the year isn't over yet as we still have to announce the results of the Best Overall Marvel Legends '23. As you know over the past few weeks, we have been asking you what best figure was based on certain categories, with the winner of those moving onto last Friday's finals. If you don't remember the winners then:

Now before we get onto the results, I just want to say I know someone will say, "why wasn't such and such included?" or "these results suck because because _____ wasn't in it." And to those people, all I have say, and I'm going to be blunt about this, tough. These are the figures people voted for and thus these are the winners of the year. Also if you didn't vote, you have no say.

Now with that out of the ways here are the best figures of the years in reverse order (Note: WCA Hank Pym and Gamerverse Miles got no votes):

1. 1.18% - WCA Mockingbird, WCA Silver Centurion, WCA Spider-woman, Iron Man MK1, The Fist Daredevil and The Marvels Photon
  2. 2.35% - SDCC Bob, Agent of Hydra, WCA Tigra, Amazing Fantasy Spider-man, Quantumania Kang and Maguire's Spider-man
  3. 4.71% - The Mindless Ones and SDCC Deadpool
  4. 5.88% - ATSV Spider-Punk
  5. 7.06% - Clea and Garfield's Spider-man
  6. 9.41% - Skycycle Hawkeye
  7. 10.59% - NWH Green Goblin
  8. 15.29% - Blob
  9. 16.47% -

Overall Best Marvel Legend of '23

blackwidow03a.jpg
Target Exclusives Avengers: Beyonds Earth Mightiest Heroes 60th Anniversary - Black Widow

On 12/26/2023 at 12:30 PM, tarot said:

Hey, my fellow Plastic Addicts. I hope you all had a lovely holiday and manage to feed your plastic addictions. But the year isn't over yet as we still have to announce the results of the Best Overall Marvel Legends '23. As you know over the past few weeks, we have been asking you what best figure was based on certain categories, with the winner of those moving onto last Friday's finals. If you don't remember the winners then:

Now before we get onto the results, I just want to say I know someone will say, "why wasn't such and such included?" or "these results suck because because _____ wasn't in it." And to those people, all I have say, and I'm going to be blunt about this, tough. These are the figures people voted for and thus these are the winners of the year. Also if you didn't vote, you have no say.

Now with that out of the ways here are the best figures of the years in reverse order (Note: WCA Hank Pym and Gamerverse Miles got no votes):

1. 1.18% - WCA Mockingbird, WCA Silver Centurion, WCA Spider-woman, Iron Man MK1, The Fist Daredevil and The Marvels Photon
  2. 2.35% - SDCC Bob, Agent of Hydra, WCA Tigra, Amazing Fantasy Spider-man, Quantumania Kang and Maguire's Spider-man
  3. 4.71% - The Mindless Ones and SDCC Deadpool
  4. 5.88% - ATSV Spider-Punk
  5. 7.06% - Clea and Garfield's Spider-man
  6. 9.41% - Skycycle Hawkeye
  7. 10.59% - NWH Green Goblin
  8. 15.29% - Blob
  9. 16.47% -

Overall Best Marvel Legend of '23

blackwidow03a.jpg Target Exclusives Avengers: Beyonds Earth Mightiest Heroes 60th Anniversary - Black Widow

A lot closer for the top 2 than I was expecting.

I really fumbled here on keeping track of when the polls went up, and it bums me out because I adore these end of the year polls, I failed, anyways not so shocking that Black Widow was the top of the list, she was a clear champion, what a beautiful figure, I still don't have her, thanks to her being so loved, not an easy find here in Canada for a reasonable price, but I also didn't know if I really had to have her, despite her being amazing, but due to me having every other Comic Widow, I just didn't feel mega urge, still will buy if the stars align for me, but won't weap if I don't have her, I can admire her from afar. Interesting that people loved Blob so much as he slid into 2nd place, I did enjoy that figure, but I'm just not a huge Blob fan overall..was nice though, 3rd spot being NWH Goblin makes huge sense, I would have imagined him getting 2nd, that's a nice figure, but my no movie figure policy has me staying away from him.

good year in Legends IMO, we got a ton of awesome comic stuff. I was happy. NoW Marrina! just do it...