Jump to content

Hasbro Marvel Legends December 2023 Fan-Stream Coverage - X-Men 97 And More


toynewman

Recommended Posts

Anyway, the reveals themselves were fantastic. Angel looks amazing and I can't wait to see those wings reused somewhere else, hopefully on Mimic (especially if they want to add more to the Exiles since we have Blink and Morph already). And I'd sold off my SamCap in the past, so the new release having actual wings and the new shield is a win for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/18/2023 at 8:23 AM, watanabefan said:

I don't see that happening if for no other reason than I don't see that being particularly appealing to retailers. "Here's a random assortment of C and D list characters to make up for the movie stuff you thought you were gonna get being pushed back!" probably isn't that big a selling point. 

If we do get some sort of emergency fill-in wave, I suspect it'll essentially be the like some of the fan channel 80th anniversary figures, which they said were similar last minute additions. IE, redecos of existing sculpts or flat out rereleases. Any Starjammers, Alpha Flight members or non-movie Guardians are probably gonna be in X-Men or Avengers waves when they finally get released.

Ok but I can't see how re-issuing the same figures is appealing either; from some of  the comments here the consumers certainly don't seem to be into it. All I'm saying is if the MCU isn't available, hasbo still has a wide collection (80 years worth) of Marvel characters to make figures from.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/18/2023 at 8:28 PM, Atlantis said:

Ok but I can't see how re-issuing the same figures is appealing either; from some of  the comments here the consumers certainly don't seem to be into it. All I'm saying is if the MCU isn't available, hasbo still has a wide collection (80 years worth) of Marvel characters to make figures from.

they have tons of comic stuff coming but they have to have movie stuff as well. Not only is it part of the contract with Disney to have mcu stuff on the shelf, they also have to give new and mcu collectors something. there is more then just Comic collector and Hasbro knows this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/20/2023 at 9:05 AM, tarot said:

Dan has confirmed that a 5th 2-pack is coming and given that it's a flame effect one can assume it's for a green or white phoenix. Dan also teased an All-New F4 set earlier in the year.

 

Hmmmm, yeah You might be right about that being a Phoenix, makes sense, Probably a new Green Phoenix since the first one is really showing its age with that Head sculpt, probably due for a new one, could it come with a Space Suit Wolverine?

also Fantastic 4 set? Future Foundation 4 pack?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/20/2023 at 4:58 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Hmmmm, yeah You might be right about that being a Phoenix, makes sense, Probably a new Green Phoenix since the first one is really showing its age with that Head sculpt, probably due for a new one, could it come with a Space Suit Wolverine?

also Fantastic 4 set? Future Foundation 4 pack?

This team to go with the Franklin and valeria set. Dan teased before that we are getting a set with those color so this is the more likely choice. 

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/New_Fantastic_Four_(Earth-616)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/20/2023 at 12:01 PM, tarot said:

This team to go with the Franklin and valeria set. Dan teased before that we are getting a set with those color so this is the more likely choice. 

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/New_Fantastic_Four_(Earth-616)

Oh wow, if this turns out to be true, and it is a 4 pack of the New FF, Wolvie, Hulk, GR and Spidey, that's really cool, that's a set I'd be buying instantly, Hope you are right.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/20/2023 at 5:10 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Oh wow, if this turns out to be true, and it is a 4 pack of the New FF, Wolvie, Hulk, GR and Spidey, that's really cool, that's a set I'd be buying instantly, Hope you are right.

No I don't think it will be the original New F4 but the more recent one with Spidey, Wolverine, Val and Franklin in the black and blue costume.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/20/2023 at 5:33 PM, tarot said:

No I don't think it will be the original New F4 but the more recent one with Spidey, Wolverine, Val and Franklin in the black and blue costume.

So, are the all new f4 set and the 5th Logan set two seperate sets, because the All New F4 pack would also be a Logan Two pack (unless they are going to re-release Franklin and Valeria) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If it's Wolverine and Phoenix pack I can see few options, there's of course chance of more classic looks but since they are going for iconic covers/stories I can see them do New X-Men based set, it could be either from the possible future timeline (which btw already has Phoenix figure by Marvel select) or just Grant Morrison's New X-men costumes for Jean and Wolverine, which will start new X-Men costume line we would need to complete. 

spacer.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/20/2023 at 12:33 PM, tarot said:

No I don't think it will be the original New F4 but the more recent one with Spidey, Wolverine, Val and Franklin in the black and blue costume.

Oh yeah perhaps, well in that case I'd probably be out, Don't need a new Franklin & Val already, since they'd likely just be re-paints of what we got, plus more Spidey and Logan..🥱...would be really awesome to see the older team, because would be cool to get all those guys in one go in those suits, plus...I Mean I always want more Ghost Rider.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/22/2023 at 6:44 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Oh yeah perhaps, well in that case I'd probably be out, Don't need a new Franklin & Val already, since they'd likely just be re-paints of what we got, plus more Spidey and Logan..🥱...would be really awesome to see the older team, because would be cool to get all those guys in one go in those suits, plus...I Mean I always want more Ghost Rider.

I would think that it's just an F4 Wolverine/Spidey two pack to pair up with the previous Franklin and Val.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2024 at 4:07 PM, ransomz said:

I would think from a financial point of view, Hasbro is going to want to reuse those wings. A FA Angel would be a no-brainer. I'd be down for a new, well done, FA X-Men set. I've never been happy with any of the Iceman figures. 

Totally agree about the wings...and about Iceman!  An Original X-Men Boxed Set is such a no-brainer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2024 at 12:07 AM, ransomz said:

I would think from a financial point of view, Hasbro is going to want to reuse those wings. A FA Angel would be a no-brainer. I'd be down for a new, well done, FA X-Men set. I've never been happy with any of the Iceman figures. 

Oh they will reuse those wings. Hasbro aren't ones to make something and never use it again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Hasbro Marvel Legends Deluxe X-Men Angel figure is now available for pre-order from at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth as well as Amazon with a suggested retail price of $34.99.

Bring the excitement and wonder of the Marvel Universe to your collection with Hasbro Marvel Legends Marvel's Angel figure! This collectible 6-inch scale Marvel figure is detailed to look like the character from Marvel's Uncanny X-Men comics. Marvel's Angel action figure is fully articulated with deluxe wings that can be posed to look like he is standing or flying for ultimate display potential. Marvel action figure set comes with 3 accessories to imagine different scenes with alternate head and hands. Hasbro Marvel action figures' 6 inch scale make them great for posing and displaying in fans' collections. Reimagine X-Men comics-inspired scenes on your shelf with Marvel Legends action figures.

Product Features

6-inch scale (15.24cm)
Made of plastic
Part of the Marvel Legends Series
Premium detail
Multiple points of articulation

Box Contents

Angel figure
Pair of wings
2 Head sculpts
2 Pairs of hands

Angel-05.jpg

Angel-06.jpg

Angel-07.jpg

Angel-08.jpg

Angel-09.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I might be like the only person from what I can see that is passing on this Angel, it looks really nice don't get me wrong, but I just don't need it for my collection, I have Archangel and that is just perfect for me, I don't need to double up on characters anymore, I hate that I already have in the past, I try to stay away from that, so I am passing on this Angel, kinda makes me sad because I really like it, but I just don't think I care enough. This never was my fav look for the character, I already got my Ideal Warren.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...







Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!


Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE