What do you want to see in 2024?

leokearon

I would love to see Hasbro try making Spider-Man that has all the articulation of RYV but with sculpted in web lines like toybiz days and mafex but I guess these couple of years were too Spider-Man heavy so could be a really long time until we see it. 

Animated series Chameleon is also must and it’s about time for Lockjaw and other inhumans to get some love.

For easy repaints I would love to see their retro Apocalypse done in blue and black and Dark Phoenix in more metallic colors as well as in regular green.  

Extremis also can be redone in more metallic red and of course blue stealth version which is highly likely. 

Keep on saying I want to see Iron Man Retro card wave and Ghost Rider Retro card wave, Dan Ketch please, would be nice to get Marrina for Alpha Flight, More Gen X members, Deluxe Man-Thing, Werewolf By Night...Monsters Box thanks, New Venom wave and New Villains wave.

I'd like to see some "un-themed" waves--or perhaps some more esoteric themed waves----Alpha Flight comes to mind.
Marrina
Box
Nemesis
The Master 
Aurora 2nd look
Diamond Lil
Caliber as the BAF

Un-Themed:
Jack of Hearts
Comic Attuma
Impossible Man
Perez Beast
Classic Ms Marvel
Triton
either Orca or Quasimodo as the BAF

Other characters to salt assortments:
Balder the Brave
Wyatt Wingfoot
Diablo
Maximus the Mad
Overmind
The Wizard
Talisman
Sabra
Le Peregrine

Given it will the 30th Anniversary next year, I would love to see F.A.C.A.D.E and some figures from the Clone Saga getting done.

Alos since it's their 60th Anniversary modern Wanda and Quicksilver, along with a proper Mastermind and why not a Classic Toad as well.

I just want to see some characters to complete some teams. Marrina, Silhouette, Box. Maybe mix some Inhumans into some Avengers and FF related waves. We need an Abomination that scales correctly with the Hulk model. And I want to see a freaking army builder wave already. I was watching the livestream where one of the guys, Ryan I think picking that Mindless one as his BAF of the year BECAUSE it was an army builder and you could buy several. And I kept thinking that's so ridiculous because no part of that wave other than the 5'5" Fist Ninja had any reason to buy more than one figure. They missed a golden opportunity there. I hope to see a Iron Man Armor Wars wave where they do the Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man they all know we want. A new She-Hulk in her Purple and White leotard. And let's get some comic based Guardians of the Galaxy going. It's way past time. This next year with only DP3 on the slate is the perfect time to fill in some hole. Of course we know they're going to force a bunch of member berry MCU stuff like those nothing new Iron Man and Spidey figs and probably some Disney+ goofy stuff but next year should be a pretty comic heavy year. They said next year will hurt our wallets and I'm hoping they hold to their promise.

In no particular order:

- More of the Thunderbolts and New Warriors so we can finish up those starting lineups (Jolt, Atlas, Meteorite especially).

- Armor

- Might be a bit soon, but Ms. Marvel in her X-Men uniform.

- Lockjaw

- More Young Avengers. Seriously. Any of them. Wican, Hulkling, Miss America, Patriot, Iron Lad, Prodigy, Speed, Kid Loki... anyone.

Probably way too soon, but an Uncanny Spider-Man would be cool as hell.

clean.jpg

On 12/15/2023 at 10:08 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Keep on saying I want to see Iron Man Retro card wave and Ghost Rider Retro card wave, Dan Ketch please, would be nice to get Marrina for Alpha Flight, More Gen X members, Deluxe Man-Thing, Werewolf By Night...Monsters Box thanks, New Venom wave and New Villains wave.

Didn't the Hasbro team state that they would not have made that Iron Man retro card back just to use it only once or twice? Hopefully that means sooner rather than later there will be more Iron Man retro!

On 12/21/2023 at 11:26 AM, Emnems80 said:

Didn't the Hasbro team state that they would not have made that Iron Man retro card back just to use it only once or twice? Hopefully that means sooner rather than later there will be more Iron Man retro!

There's been some rumors that there will indeed be a retro Iron Man wave next year.

On 12/21/2023 at 12:26 PM, Emnems80 said:

Oh they have been teasing it for quite some time (and some leak info rumoured), and I'm sure it's going to happen, they never make those cards for a 1 and done, that's also why Ghost Rider Retro carded wave has to be in the future as well, I'm making bets that Iron Man retro wave has gotta be coming this year, and Ghost Rider should be not far behind.

Iron Man retro wave is just something we need, it has to be where a Mandarin finally gets released, and Century, Hypnotia would be nice, Classic Ghost, Classic Crimson Dynamo (although Select is doing something so I wonder), Blacklash, re-release Dreadknight. that wave just has so much potential.

On 12/22/2023 at 6:49 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Oh they have been teasing it for quite some time (and some leak info rumoured), and I'm sure it's going to happen, they never make those cards for a 1 and done, that's also why Ghost Rider Retro carded wave has to be in the future as well, I'm making bets that Iron Man retro wave has gotta be coming this year, and Ghost Rider should be not far behind.

Iron Man retro wave is just something we need, it has to be where a Mandarin finally gets released, and Century, Hypnotia would be nice, Classic Ghost, Classic Crimson Dynamo (although Select is doing something so I wonder), Blacklash, re-release Dreadknight. that wave just has so much potential.

Maybe this will finally be the year. Isn't 2024 the 30th anniversary of the animated TV show?

• 1 month later...

Well, I certainly hope it happens. We got short shrift back when the first iron man movie blew up and birthed the MCU. That would have been a great time to give us IMs rogues gallery. But 2024 is here, and the technology to make great figures has grown leaps and bounds. So in addition to obvious figures like Crimson Dynamo, Mandarin, Titanium Man, there are lots of classic IM villians that would be perfect in a wave like this. Justin Hammer would be great on the suit buck, Firebrand, Unicorn of course, the Melter, Madame Masque on a decent female buck, original Blizzard - outfit and attitude are so much cooler than that T Bolts character that looks like a Christmas ornament, lol. Of course Titanium Man would need to be a deluxe or baf in a different wave. And a new Iron Monger fits that bill as well.  A great two pack of the Blood Brothers would be welcome too... a couple of Thanos lackeys IM battled early in purple puss'es villainous career. Basically, without even getting into which IM armors to include, there are a bunch of great villians to include in this type of wave. Hope Hasbro is listening.

That would be great. But I wonder if there is the will among collectors right now for another really giant/expensive Haslab. I can't see old FFF being a deluxe figure or even a baf at this point. My hope is for a properly scaled Dragon Man, where he is at his original height of about 16 feet (approx 16 "). Now that would and could be a baf or deluxe.