Hasbro Marvel Legends Series Zabu Build-a-Figure Wave Official Images and Info

toynewman

On 4/12/2024 at 5:47 AM, raziel0203 said:

While I don't think I'll be picking this one up, it's a bit to niche for my collection, I have to admit that this is an amazing looking figure. I love the hair detail and the color scheme. It all works really well! Kudos to Hasbro for killing it on this one!

His primary 90's costume is niche?

Not to speak for anyone, but I think there may be a little confusion about comments here. There are several pics of various figures of this set in different posts that all have the same Comment thread. I think you are talking about 2 different figures here.

On 4/12/2024 at 9:54 AM, since83 said:

Not to speak for anyone, but I think there may be a little confusion about comments here. There are several pics of various figures of this set in different posts that all have the same Comment thread. I think you are talking about 2 different figures here.

It's just a combined thread for this entire wave. Dan Yun is edging up by trickling out these images and they're posting them as they come out. Some people are commenting on the newest pics while others are posting on older ones while others are posting on the wave in its entirety.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2024 at 5:37 PM, AndyL said:

That pearl white IM just gets sillier the more I see it. I was holding out that there might be some kind of camera effect that made it look so white. But no. That's what it looks like. SMH. Another Google search fumble I suppose.

Yeah I can't get over that Grandma's good China white Iron Man either, Glad it has no BAF piece, because it's just not doing it for me, I agree with you. I wish it was better because I actually love that Armor and liked those books that it's from, but this isn't what I envisioned for that figure.

rest of the wave is winning for me though, and Zabu BAF...sold me for sure.

Looking at this Soviet team, I really wish we could get Vanguard, Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man. Yeah, I know Vanguard is now wearing the Red Guardian suit, but others have worn it too and his Vanguard costume is so toyetic. CD and TM look nice as Marvel Selects, but I think when Hasbro makes them, they will be more articulate and scale accurate. I wouldn't mind getting the gods on the current team either, Perun and Chernobog  to add to the few Norse and Greek gods we have. Come on Hasbro, make some more Soviets soon!

I really wish they included add on bandages or some sort of bracelets for Ka-Zar, I get they didn't have money for new sculpt without lines but they could have hidden it easily and it would be comic accurate + it would make the figure visually less boring. I agree about Iron man looking horrible with the white color/finish they went, they will probably re release it in better colors on day.

Can't wait for my Wolfsbane to come in. Never heard of this reviewer but he is quite robotic in his delivery. A little weird. Also what a missed opportunity to see if the older head sculpt fits on the newer figure. I know I can't be the only one wondering. Because even though he's pretty high on the new head sculpt I think I like the older one better. I guess he just assumed everyone else would prefer the new one just as he did. It's not a bad sculpt the face just looks like she's smelling someone who just stepped in doggie doo. Or wolfie doo.

I agree with the Red Widow reviewer- making her cape hard plastic just ruins the figure altogether. If ever they needed to go soft goods, here's where they should have; even very soft plastic would be better (articulation would still be hindered though) and ONCE. AGAIN. They take a figure I was really hoping would be made, made it, and yet it came out sub-par. As he says at 4:58 , Jada Toys is already making cloth goods capes. Hasbo should've already been doing this.  Just unnecessary for them to do it this way.