Walmart Winter 2024 Collector-Con Event Dates Announced

JayC

The dates for the next Walmart Collector-Con event have been announced for 3/14-3/15 with a sneak peek happening on 3/7.

During this event is likely when we will see both the Marvel Legends Walmart exclusive Secret Empire Captain American and Spider-Man Animated Series Retro Cardback Prowler figures go up for pre-order. The event usually kicks off around 9-10am ET

Secret-Empire-Cap.jpg

Secret-Empire-Cap 2.jpg

Prowler.01__scaled_600.jpg

Prowler.02__scaled_600.jpg

On 2/27/2024 at 2:53 PM, tarot said:

They had a third set last time, though it was the Tracksuit Mafia, so they may have another one as well. None the less, I will be getting Hydra Cap. no interest in animated Prowler.

I'm not entirely sure what it is you're saying, but Tracksuit Mafia was a Target exclusive (until e-tailers got a hold of them).

• 2 weeks later...

Shown below are the official images for the upcoming Marvel Legends Secret Empire Captain America and Spider-Man: The Animated Series Prowler figures from Hasbro. Both figures will be available next week starting at 10am ET on 10/14 for the Walmart Collector Con event. The figures will cost $24.99 each.

Collector-Con-01 0.jpg

Collector-Con-01 2.jpg

Collector-Con-02 2.jpg

Collector-Con-03 2.jpg

Collector-Con-04 2.jpg

Collector-Con-05 2.jpg

Collector-Con-06 2.jpg

Collector-Con-07 2.jpg

Collector-Con-08 2.jpg

Collector-Con-09 2.jpg

Collector-Con-10 2.jpg

Collector-Con-11 2.jpg

Collector-Con-12 2.jpg

Collector-Con-13 2.jpg

Collector-Con-14 2.jpg

Collector-Con-15 2.jpg

Collector-Con-16 2.jpg

Caps gonna be a must. On the fence about Prowler. One of my favorite deep cut Spidey characters and I love the new cape, but is that and the head enough? May end up getting him for free shipping on the cap though. Still not 100% sure.

Besides the two Walmart exclusive going up on the 14th, the Amazon Zemo 2pk is going up as well. The specific day next week for that one has not been given yet.

On 3/10/2024 at 12:02 AM, raziel0203 said:

This Zemo/Zola 2 pack is a solid offering! Always appreciate some classic themed characters!! I'm still a bit partial to the Walgreens exclusive Zemo we got a while back, if I'm being truthful. Is this a repaint of the same Zola we got before? Either way the figures look great!!

well good news. This Zemo is the father of the Walgreens version. so you can have them both on your display as they are character people.

On 3/9/2024 at 6:02 PM, raziel0203 said:

This Zemo/Zola 2 pack is a solid offering! Always appreciate some classic themed characters!! I'm still a bit partial to the Walgreens exclusive Zemo we got a while back, if I'm being truthful. Is this a repaint of the same Zola we got before? Either way the figures look great!!

Yes I think this is the 3rd one..1st one was a BAF, 2nd was in a 2 pack with Supreme Captain America and then this one.... I think the 2nd one was the best, has the better looking  face in his chest.

On 3/11/2024 at 6:36 AM, Typhis said:

Yes I think this is the 3rd one..1st one was a BAF, 2nd was in a 2 pack with Supreme Captain America and then this one.... I think the 2nd one was the best, has the better looking  face in his chest.

I thought so. I wasn't collecting back when the first two came out, so I wasn't sure. It's certainly is a unique character, one I think will look great in my Avenger's villain display!

It woulda been nice if they had at least fixed Zolas feet. They are really small and make him hard to stand. I just busted my old one out, and he is really loose cause I have the Red Skull in the chest varient and kept changing him back and forth. Also the color on the arms and legs has faded, so I guess a bit of justification for getting another. I can permanently put the old one to the RS look. Really wish this Zemo was a single pack or someone different in there though. But like I said before, still gonna have to get this one since Zemo is super high on my redo needs list. That last TB one is displayed but does not hold up at all.