Hasbro Marvel Legends April 2024 Fanstream Coverage

JayC

Hasbro today is holding their latest Fanstream with the Marvel Legends brand team where a number of new reveals will be made. Expect some pre-orders from today to go live tomorrow (4/16) at 1pm ET. at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Panel begins with Ryan, Dan and Dwight.

They started by recapping things we have already seen like the Deadpool Legacy Collection Deadpool and Wolverine figures. They also went over the recent Iron Man Retro Cardback wave.

Now on to new reveals.

Marvel 85th Anniversary Fall Program - Astonishing X-Men Wolverine which will be a mainline item. There will be 10 items in this line. There is one more Wolverine coming this year.

After Astonishing X-Men Wolverine will come Warbird (Carol Danvers) which will be a Target exclusive. Pre-Order comes at a later time.

Superior Spider-Man, has a new inkjet on the eyes that looks like things reflecting off it. There is also a regular head. Has articulated toes. This is a mainline figure.

Skarr Son Of Hulk with 2 headsculpts and a massive sculpt over 8" tall. This will be a Fan-Channel exclusive.

Classic Iron Fist with 2 headsulpts and articulated toes and pin-less articulation And Modern Luke Cage 2-Pack. Cage has two headsculpts and wearing a tee-shirt and jeans. This is a mainline release.

Final item for this line they are revealing of the 10 today is Danny Ketch Ghost Rider. The fire accessory they teased a while back comes with this to go with his bike. This goes up for pre-order on April 30th at places like BBTS and EE. Everything else revealed today except Astonishing X-Men Wolverine and Superior Spider-Man will go up for pre-order at a later time. Those two go up tomorrow.

They teases some kind of rock accessory at the end.

More to come...

Hasbro-04 2.jpg

Hasbro-01 2.jpg

April.Fanstream.55.jpg

April.Fanstream.47.jpg

April.Fanstream.46.jpg

April.Fanstream.43.jpg

April.Fanstream.45.jpg

April.Fanstream.42.jpg

April.Fanstream.41.jpg

April.Fanstream.40.jpg

April.Fanstream.39.jpg

April.Fanstream.38.jpg

April.Fanstream.37.jpg

April.Fanstream.36.jpg

April.Fanstream.35.jpg

April.Fanstream.34.jpg

April.Fanstream.33.jpg

April.Fanstream.30.jpg

April.Fanstream.32.jpg

April.Fanstream.31.jpg

April.Fanstream.28.jpg

April.Fanstream.29.jpg

April.Fanstream.26.jpg

April.Fanstream.27.jpg

April.Fanstream.25.jpg

April.Fanstream.23.jpg

April.Fanstream.24.jpg

April.Fanstream.21.jpg

April.Fanstream.22.jpg

April.Fanstream.20.jpg

April.Fanstream.18.jpg

April.Fanstream.19.jpg

April.Fanstream.16.jpg

April.Fanstream.17.jpg

April.Fanstream.15.jpg

April.Fanstream.13.jpg

April.Fanstream.14.jpg

April.Fanstream.11.jpg

April.Fanstream.12.jpg

April.Fanstream.10.jpg

April.Fanstream.09.jpg

April.Fanstream.08.jpg

April.Fanstream.06.jpg

April.Fanstream.07.jpg

April.Fanstream.05.jpg

April.Fanstream.02.jpg

April.Fanstream.04.jpg

April.Fanstream.0.jpg

April.Fanstream.01.jpg

April.Fanstream.03.jpg

On 4/9/2024 at 10:13 AM, Jormungand said:

I hope its Giant Man related, because that could mean Avengers related... and more Avengers are always cool.

Ok...obligatory list time, lol! Early Avengers. Black Panther with the mouth and chin showing mask, whole new figure Green Quicksilver, early look Scarlet Witch, Swordsman, Mantis, at least one more Wasp, and 12 inch Goliaths-Yellow and Blue, Red and Blue. Some villains for GM to fight too. Executioner, Melter, 1st app Ultron, Space Phantom ect ect ect.

On 4/9/2024 at 11:00 AM, since83 said:

Ok...obligatory list time, lol! Early Avengers. Black Panther with the mouth and chin showing mask, whole new figure Green Quicksilver, early look Scarlet Witch, Swordsman, Mantis, at least one more Wasp, and 12 inch Goliaths-Yellow and Blue, Red and Blue. Some villains for GM to fight too. Executioner, Melter, 1st app Ultron, Space Phantom ect ect ect.

Oh curse you! Lol! I can never resist Avengers-related wish lists! So, everyone you said, plus Starfox, Stingray and Jack Of Hearts. And how about some really old, classic adversaries?! Immortus (no one ever seems to remember how big a part he has played in Avengers history), The Collector, The Grandmaster, Attuma, Morgan Le Fey, Man Ape, a deluxe Supreme Intelligence, Kree army builders on the Vulcan buck, Magus (Adam Warlock evil future-self) and Korvac.

On 4/9/2024 at 12:24 PM, Jormungand said:

Oh curse you! Lol! I can never resist Avengers-related wish lists! So, everyone you said, plus Starfox, Stingray and Jack Of Hearts. And how about some really old, classic adversaries?! Immortus (no one ever seems to remember how big a part he has played in Avengers history), The Collector, The Grandmaster, Attuma, Morgan Le Fey, Man Ape, a deluxe Supreme Intelligence, Kree army builders on the Vulcan buck, Magus (Adam Warlock evil future-self) and Korvac.

Hahahaha! I was literally gonna put in a bunch of those, but was trying to edit it down to earlier stuff! That Kree soldier is a glaring miss, especially with the Skrull one existing.

On 4/9/2024 at 8:00 AM, since83 said:

-Yellowjacket, preferably with the uni-goggles/visor, sunburst pattern. But ABSOLUTELY don't do to his torso like what they did to Luke Cage, armpit for hire. I can see the temptation because of the wing vanes, but no. NO. 

-Wasp, yellow & red outfit (little collar, red turtle neck, and I think the yellow tunic had sequins kinda sorta??)  she wore throughout a good chunk of the late 60s and on

-Equinox. Semi translucent fire and ice

-Whirlwind, classic Ant-Man & Wasp foe, bare version this time, no gray chainmail

-Graviton

-Quicksilver (either light blue or green but MUST have his white hair with the white "tufts")

-Radioactive Man, Grim Reaper; both could use re-do's

I hope Hasbro has finally put Jan on an appropriately shorter buck. She's 5'4" to Hank's 6'.

I'm also thinking a Hank Pym/Avengers wave is likely. I feel like most of Pym's major villains have been done adequately (Ultron, Egghead, Kang, Whirlwind, Absorbing Man), though I agree that Immortus would be a great fit. Executioner needs a figure, too, though he'd be a better it with a Thor wave. A new Yellowjacket seems like a given. And maybe Nadia (though I'd prefer Cassie in her Stature uniform). But I'm really pulling for Janet in her classic 70s red & gold uniform & a Byrne Jarvis -- with vacuum!

Of course, the Classic Avengers wave I really want would have a Lockjaw BAF and could include any/all of the ones I previously mentioned (minus Nadia, who makes less sense here) — plus Crystal (with a Luna pack-in) & Starfox, and maybe Swordsman or classic Mantis. Or a blue Byrne Beast (easy repaint at this point; though I wish they'd shrink him, too).

I'm hoping for a Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver anniversary set, too, either in their 1A togs or their modern costumes (though I'd rather have the Kevin Wada costume than her current one, much as I like it too).

And I would never object to an updated OG Young Avengers set.

I wanted to take a second and express how much I appreciate Marvelous News for being my go to place for ACBA news. When I first started collecting, I'd have to wait for news from YouTube post, which usually meant waiting for the end of my day but now I get updates the minute they're available! I think the only thing that would be better would be having an app with notifications and easier posting. Just and idea. Now, I know some of these are longshots but I thought I include my wish list for the upcoming livestream: Classic Retro-Carded Chameleon, Classic Adam Warlock, Classic Beta Rey Bill, Classic Iron Fist, Mephisto (Any Iteration!), Comic Book Mr. Negative, Classic Mole Man, just to name a few!

On 4/9/2024 at 11:55 PM, tarot said:

Thinking about it now, considering the December one was X-men and the February one was "Avengers" then it more then likely that this one is Spider-man, going by the patterns.

Hopefully it will be a BAF wave and not another BAF less wave. Maybe a Clone Saga wave

On 4/9/2024 at 11:12 PM, leokearon said:

Hopefully it will be a BAF wave and not another BAF less wave. Maybe a Clone Saga wave

Interesting. They could do a Spidey BAF wave with Stegron as the BAF. But if they go out of the box and pick a character not strictly associated with Avengers/X-Men/Spider-Man, I'd like to see the Griffin (the mutated version from the 90s Namor series). Now that they've got proper wings courtesy of the Angel, they could really do it up right, if they work it. Or, save Griffin for a Sub-Mariner wave....

sm vs.jpg

On 4/10/2024 at 8:37 AM, Atlantis said:

Interesting. They could do a Spidey BAF wave with Stegron as the BAF. But if they go out of the box and pick a character not strictly associated with Avengers/X-Men/Spider-Man, I'd like to see the Griffin (the mutated version from the 90s Namor series). Now that they've got proper wings courtesy of the Angel, they could really do it up right, if they work it. Or, save Griffin for a Sub-Mariner wave....

sm vs.jpg

Given it's their anniversary I hoping for either F.A.C.A.D.E or Spidercide as the BAF

On 4/10/2024 at 7:43 AM, GnarlyCharlie85 said:

Looter/meteor man is my most wanted spiderman villian. He has a cool costume very toyetic design would look awesome as a figure. He's been around forever in Spiderman comics, gotta be one of his longest tenured rouges and I really can't believe he has never had a figure made. 

Yes! I'm not the only one in the Looter's corner!

On 4/10/2024 at 11:08 AM, since83 said:

My "higher on the list than they probably should be" Spidey villain is Slyde. And Stegron too. Looter would look cool.as well!

Slyde is another one I can't believe they haven't made super easy basically a new head sculpt if I'm right. Just image him and Looter on a retro card!