Hasbro Marvel Legends April 2024 Fanstream Coverage

JayC

No new characters but my god was everything awesome. 

• Astonshing X-men Wolverine - my least favorite of the bunch BUT it looks awesome and I will buy it instantly.
  • Warbird - Awesome to get an update for her. Pity for the US fans though with it being Target exclusive
  • Superior Spider-man - Superior is the right word for this BUT the webs look bad.
  • Skaar - I can finally throw that POS away and replace it with this
  • Iron Fist and Luke Cage - Of course they had to be together but I would have loved a Colleen wing or Misty knight instead BUT Both look awesome and will be my display for both
  • Dan Ketch Ghost Rider - Dan Ketch Ghost Rider....Nuff said. best of the bunch. Glad to see they found a place for the EOV flame effects.
  • Rock.........I feel like that girl in a bigs life....It's a Rock.

On 4/14/2024 at 8:21 PM, Atlantis said:

Unlike a lot of fans, I'm not one to automatically link Power Man with Iron Fist; I know their team up has been a long standing thing. So it doesn't necessarily mean that a Luke Cage figure has to be followed up by an Iron Fist one, but from this list that may be happening. I just hope they don't do to him what they did to Luke Cage (eliminating torso movement, ab crunch, calf swivel etc). I couldn't bring myself to buy that figure. Wouldn't be able to get this one if they did the same.  But nice to the name in the list! 

WELL....Iron Fist it is. And looks like they didn't cheat him of ab articulation and what not. Looks great...Looks like they got it right....but then there's the collar. They say this is classic Iron Fist. Well his collar deal ended in a point, its all a nice "V" shape, much like Sub-Mariner's 70s outfit or the Falcon's. Not this. Now, I'm sure if somebody looks around especially for more modern (90s etc) pictures, they might find this "open" thing. Still, its a 2pack so there's a chance a correct version can appear, along with an improved correct classic Cage.

I'm frustrated that no new previously unmade characters were shown. That's all I really ever want. After collecting this line since the very beginning of the Toy Biz days I always feel like I'm getting ripped off buying the same characters over and over and over.... with that being said I know that I will likely still end up buying most of these updates since they are clear upgrades over what came before.

Revealed during today's Hasbro Pulse Marvel Fanstream, celebrate 85 years of Marvel with new Marvel Legends Series collectible figures! Recreate action-packed scenes inspired by Marvel's The Superior Spider-Man comics with Superior Spider-Man featuring 11 accessory pieces, including alternate head and Spider-Arms with removable backpack, or bring another mutant to your collection with Wolverine inspired by Marvel's Astonishing X-Men comics, featuring 6 accessories, including masked and unmasked heads and hands with and without claws.

Available for pre-order tomorrow, April 16th, at 1:00pm ET from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth!

0000.jpg

00000.jpg

Spiderman.01.jpg

Spiderman.02.jpg

Spiderman.03.jpg

Spiderman.04.jpg

Wolverine.01.jpg

Wolverine.02.jpg

Wolverine.03.jpg

Wolverine.04.jpg

The stars for me are Danny, With Bike!!!!! And the Heroes for Hire 2 pack. Both look phenomenal. Warbird is really really nice too. It's unfortunate that I do not care at all about Skaar or Superior Spidey, cause both look amazing. That building reflection in the Spidey eyes is one of the coolest additions they've ever made! It's gonna be hard to pass on both, just for the sculpts, but I have to start editing more than I have in past years. I used to have a lot of rules that have all gone by the wayside, and now I regret alot of MCU and ever starting the XMen (cause they are pretty much never ending not cause I don't like them) And speaking of, that Wolvie looks really good too. I want to pass on him, but how can I when he has that much articulation? It's like that Black Widow. I didn't want her at first due to a Widow overload, but am glad I eventually got her for 12 bucks.

On 4/15/2024 at 7:46 AM, Reno said:

I'm frustrated that no new previously unmade characters were shown. That's all I really ever want. After collecting this line since the very beginning of the Toy Biz days I always feel like I'm getting ripped off buying the same characters over and over and over.... with that being said I know that I will likely still end up buying most of these updates since they are clear upgrades over what came before.

I hear you because like you say, we're talking 10, almost 20 years in some cases and still they're not using more of the Marvel pantheon, if you will.  We still don't have Ms. Marvel, or the Warriors Three, and don't get me started on the number of teams they still need to finish. But then they do something like Crystar....so...you never know...

• Astonishing Wolverine - A welcome update not sure if I want it though.
  • Warbird - Looks really nice. Maybe
  • Superior Spider-man -  Happy to be getting an update Otto with Waldos. Easy buy
  • Skaar - Pass
  • Iron Fist and Luke Cage - No really interest in this two pack pass
  • Dan Ketch Ghost Rider -  Finally, Must Get
  • Rock -  Maybe it's Ptera of the Vulcan's X-men.

Ms. Marvel looks terrific! And they’ve sculpted the boot part on the thighs 🤯. Better late than never I guess.

And finally a Ketch update, woohoo. I still like his toybiz head better so hopefully that’ll look good on this figure.

Iron Fist looks awesome but too bad he’s missing the daggum V cut 👎

Pretty good reveals this early in the year. Can't wait to see what else there is to come.

Excited for the Astonishing Wolverine to add to the Astonishing X-Men display.

Warbird for my Avengers display. A bit bummed it's a Target Exclusive. I hope it's not too difficult to get.

Iron Fist looks good. A little bugged a classic version comes with a modern Luke Cage.

Not a Ghost Rider fan but that Danny Ketch does look awesome.

Some really awesome stuff shown here, I really need Warbird (Target...er TRU exclusive ewww), Skaar, Dan Ketch finally!, New Iron Fist oh that's awesome, but don't care about that Luke, Wolverine & Superior Spidey both look good but those are likely passes for me, although Superior Spidey is sooo much nicer then the ancient one I have.

Pretty much good with all these. Might pass on the Cage and Iron First as I have the Defenders one and I have lots of Iron Fists already. Just commented the other day that I still use my ToyBiz Astonishing X-Men Wolverine. Oh well. 

Shown below are official images and info released by Hasbro for the new products they announced during their Fanstream earlier this morning. Note that the Astonishing X-Men Wolverine and Superior Spider-Man figures will be available for pre-order tomorrow (4/16) at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth. They will also be available on Amazon.

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES WOLVERINE (MARVEL 85TH ANNIVERSARY)
(HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up | Approx. Retail Price: $24.99 | Available: Summer 2024)

With unstoppable healing powers and adamantium metal claws, the astonishing Wolverine battles threats alongside the mutant X-Men team. Celebrate the MARVEL UNIVERSE and 85 years of MARVEL COMICS with this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES WOLVERINE (MARVEL 85TH ANNIVERSARY) figure. This quality 6-inch scale figure features deco inspired by the character’s appearance in Marvel’s Astonishing X-Men comics. The figure features extensive articulation and is highly posable for display and play. Includes figure and 6 comics-inspired accessories including masked and unmasked heads and hands with and without claws.  

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN (MARVEL 85TH ANNIVERSARY)
(HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up | Approx. Retail Price: $29.99 | Available: Summer 2024)

When Doc Ock swaps bodies with Peter Parker, gaining his powers and conscience, he becomes the unlikely hero Superior Spider-Man. Celebrate the MARVEL UNIVERSE and 85 years of MARVEL COMICS with this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN (85th ANNIVERSARY) figure. This quality 6-inch scale figure features deco inspired by the character’s appearance in Marvel’s The Superior Spider-Man comics. The figure features extensive articulation and is highly posable for display and play. Includes figure and 11 comics-inspired accessories including alternate head and Spider-Arms with removable backpack.  

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES IRON FIST AND LUKE CAGE (MARVEL 85TH ANNIVERSARY)
(HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up | Approx. Retail Price: $49.99 | Available: Summer 2024)

Luke Cage and Iron Fist reach new heights as heroes when they’re called to join the roster of New Avengers, teaming up to fight for justice. Celebrate the MARVEL UNIVERSE and 85 years of MARVEL COMICS with this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES IRON FIST AND LUKE CAGE (85TH ANNIVERSARY) 2-pack. These quality 6-inch scale figures feature deco inspired by the characters’ appearances in Marvel’s The New Avengers comics. The figures feature extensive articulation and are highly posable for display and play. Includes 2 figures and 12 comics-inspired accessories including alternate head and hands for each figure.  

Available for pre-order 4/23 at 1pm ET at Amazon, BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth.

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES GHOST RIDER (DANNY KETCH) (MARVEL 85TH ANNIVERSARY)
(HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up | Approx. Retail Price: $49.99 | Available: Summer 2024)

When Danny Ketch crosses paths with a cursed motorcycle, he is transformed into the Spirit of Vengeance, wielding supernatural powers as Ghost Rider. Celebrate the MARVEL UNIVERSE and 85 years of MARVEL COMICS with this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES GHOST RIDER (DANNY KETCH) (85TH ANNIVERSARY) figure set. This quality 6-inch scale figure and vehicle features deco inspired by their appearances in Marvel’s Ghost Rider comics. The figure features extensive articulation and is highly posable for display and play. Set comes with 6-inch scale Hell Cycle vehicle with moveable foot peg, semi-translucent fire wheels, and fire stands for displaying on 2 wheels or 1. Includes figure, bike and 9 comics-inspired accessories including motorcycle display pieces and alternate hands and chain for figure.  

With over 80 years of entertainment history, Marvel has become a cornerstone of fan collections around the world. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. Available for pre-order 4/30 at 1pm ET at BigBadToyStore and Entertainment Earth.

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES SKAAR, SON OF HULK (MARVEL 85TH ANNIVERSARY)
(HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up | Approx. Retail Price: $39.99 | Available: Summer 2024)

A born fighter from the brutal world of Sakaar, the Son of Hulk seeks the power needed to destroy his enemies. Celebrate the MARVEL UNIVERSE and 85 years of MARVEL COMICS with this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES SKAAR, SON OF HULK (85th ANNIVERSARY) figure. For the first time, fans can add Skaar, the son of Hulk to their collection. This quality 6-inch scale deluxe figure stands 8 inches tall and features deco inspired by the character’s appearance in Marvel’s Skaar: Son of Hulk comics. The figure features extensive articulation and is highly posable for display and play. Includes figure and 5 comics-inspired accessories including alternate head, hands, and weapons accessories.  

Available later this year exclusively at fan channel retailers like BBTS and Entertainment Earth. Pre-order info coming soon!

MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES MARVEL’S WARBIRD (MARVEL 85TH ANNIVERSARY)
(HASBRO | Ages 4 years & up | Approx. Retail Price: $24.99 | Available: Summer 2024)

After damaging her powers while saving Earth’s sun, Carol Danvers joins a team of Avengers and takes on the codename of Warbird. Celebrate the MARVEL UNIVERSE and 85 years of MARVEL COMICS with this MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES MARVEL’S WARBIRD (85th ANNIVERSARY) figure. For the first time, fans can add Carol Danvers as Marvel’s Warbird to their collection. This quality 6-inch scale figure features deco inspired by the character’s appearance in Marvel’s Avengers comics with her black Warbird-era costume from her time on the Avengers team. The figure features extensive articulation and is highly posable for display and play. Includes figure and 5 comics-inspired accessories including alternate head, hands, and power FX.  

Available later this year exclusively at Target. Pre-order info coming soon!

00.jpg

32.jpg

31.jpg

30.jpg

29.jpg

28.jpg

27.jpg

26.jpg

25.jpg

24.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg