Hasbro Marvel Legends April 2024 Fanstream Coverage

JayC

On 5/10/2024 at 5:24 PM, Jmacq1 said:

Can't help but wonder if Target under-ordered Warbird based on the poor reception to the Marvels, figuring she wasn't a very popular character.

Highly doubt Target knows that Warbird is the Ms. Marvel that would become Captain Marvel of the MCU. They've fumbled these exclusives many, many times in the past. I wouldn't read that much into it and just realize that its mostly ineptitude.

On 5/9/2024 at 5:03 PM, nighthawk said:

Me too.  Had to do in store pick up.  Many times I have actually found my pre-order on the shelf at Gamestop, which is why it scares me as well.

Oh I've had this happen many times, it drives me wild, what makes me more cranky about it is that I'm well known at that store, and they actually consider me their "friend", like to the point of people there text me, and I've bought them cookies, and they have given me gifts😅 , so when you do something Unfriend like and put my pre-order on the shelf I feel betrayed LOL, I';ve also just had pre-orders never come in, mostly during Pandemic times, which I get, stuff was weird then, but like even more recently I.E. Retro Symbiote Spidey, and a few Joes, but I'm still waiting for a Retro Scarlet Spider which I almost feel at this point is a lost cause, but I already put the money down, guess that means nothing...and it shouldnt

On 5/10/2024 at 7:04 PM, toynewman said:

Shown below via Hasbro's Dwight Stall are two new images of the the new Marvel Legends Series Marvel 85th Anniversary Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch) Figure which is available for pre-order from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth as well as Amazon with a suggested retail price of $49.99.

GR.00.jpg

GR.01.jpg

This does make me really want some version of the Hellcharger some day. There's got to be a way to do it much cheaper than $350. Strip away all the fancy crap. We don't need all the interior details. We don't necessarily need any lights and gadgets. We don't need all the multiple display options. Basically strip away anything that isn't totally necessary to understand it is the Hellcharger and make it happen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2024 at 6:32 PM, ransomz said:

I really like how distinct the facial expressions are on each head. Sometimes I can barely tell the difference. This is the way to do it.

Lol. You mean like the difference between Wloverine's mildly frustrated and strongly perturbed face sculpts from tge Anniversary two packs?

Oh I totally forgot about that Skaar figure coming out, I'm excited again for that, I really like this one, I'm for sure going to get that one,

Not sure what buck they are using, but at first I thought it was maybe the Gladiator Hulk buck, but looks like a combo of a few maybe new torso, the legs from that new Sabretooth? maybe that big Torso like they used for the recent classic Drax?

I'll definitely be picking up Skaar as the first version I have was a very early Hasbro figure from the Fin Fang Foom wave, and was in need of an update. With that being said, there are other characters that I wish they had used this anniversary slot on.

On 5/31/2024 at 11:08 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Not sure what buck they are using, but at first I thought it was maybe the Gladiator Hulk buck, but looks like a combo of a few maybe new torso, the legs from that new Sabretooth? maybe that big Torso like they used for the recent classic Drax?

Absolutely on a tweaked version of the Caliban body. Which is okay I guess as he is technically supposed to be smaller than his papa. I was thinking as well that it would have been fairly easy to convert the Ragnarok Gladiator Hulk for this figure. But leave it to Hasbro to throw another curve ball. I'm just glad the didn't use the MCU Professor Hulk model on this one.

On 5/31/2024 at 10:23 AM, Reno said:

I'll definitely be picking up Skaar as the first version I have was a very early Hasbro figure from the Fin Fang Foom wave, and was in need of an update. With that being said, there are other characters that I wish they had used this anniversary slot on.

Yes! Like Redwolf! Or Blazing Skull! Mantis! Or Raza! Classic Drax! Or Gladiator!

On 5/31/2024 at 2:25 PM, Atlantis said:

Yes! Like Redwolf! Or Blazing Skull! Mantis! Or Raza! Classic Drax! Or Gladiator!

We just had Classic Drax, no? Gladiator, maybe they will do an Imperial Guard set (MFs)!

Yes we need a classic Mantis, or any comic Mantis at this point, now about Blazing Skull or Redwolf may be too obscure for this line ... 

On 5/31/2024 at 10:25 PM, Legender said:

We just had Classic Drax, no? Gladiator, maybe they will do an Imperial Guard set (MFs)!

Yes we need a classic Mantis, or any comic Mantis at this point, now about Blazing Skull or Redwolf may be too obscure for this line ... 

I think he meant the DD villain Gladiator.

On 5/31/2024 at 1:25 PM, Legender said:

Seriously? Too obscure? They just did CRYSTAR....I'd say nothing's off limits.