Neglected Character Waves

Atlantis

Recently there was a discussion brought up about the characters the Legends team seems to always do (Spider-Man, Iron Man, the X-Men, Deadpool etc), at what could be the expense of other characters like Captain America or Daredevil, etc. Usually those guys get rolled into one of the other "staples". Dr. Strange has been linked in the Spider-Man waves but he did have his own, a while back. Think its past time for another:

-Dr. Strange (first appearance with dark blue/black outfit, big blue cape)

-Dr. Strange '69 "superhero" look, full face mask, light blue gloves/boots

-Clea (70s look)

-Brother Voodoo first appearance outfit (white snakeskin "vest", red sash, red cape with yellow lining)

-Red Rajah

-Dormammu (this time with corrected yellow flame eyes/mouth)

-Morgan Le Fay

Saving a classic Dr Strange re-do for a deluxe set

dr s.jpg

rrv.jpg

I think classic Strange would better compliment this wave if he were in it and then release one of those other two versions as a deluxe with more.. stuff.

I would also take Dormammu out in favor of Nightmare. Then release that Dormammu in a 2-pack with a classic Baron Mordo!

But that's just me. Still though -- cool wave 👍 

On 4/21/2024 at 10:59 PM, Thwippersnapper said:

I think classic Strange would better compliment this wave if he were in it and then release one of those other two versions as a deluxe with more.. stuff.

I would also take Dormammu out in favor of Nightmare. Then release that Dormammu in a 2-pack with a classic Baron Mordo!

But that's just me. Still though -- cool wave 👍 

LOL  I was thinking of that exact thing with Nightmare! But they screwed him over so bad and thought he needed redemption sooner.

by the by my thought here was that all the cloaks can be removed....

Talking Dr. Strange waves, Mordo is a absolute must, also a Wong figure

here's my take on a Strange wave

Classic Strange (re-paint, brighter insignia on chest, new effects pieces)

Wong

Baron Mordo

Nightmare

Umar

Morgan Le Fey

Satannish BAF

Shuma Gorath Deluxe

Astral Form Strange x Paradox 2 pack.

wanna add Ancient One, but I can already tell that might be a hard one for Hasbro to put out.

but also speaking of neglected waves we gotta talk Thor next.

On 4/22/2024 at 8:07 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Talking Dr. Strange waves, Mordo is a absolute must, also a Wong figure

here's my take on a Strange wave

Classic Strange (re-paint, brighter insignia on chest, new effects pieces)

Wong

Baron Mordo

Nightmare

Umar

Morgan Le Fey

Satannish BAF

Shuma Gorath Deluxe

Astral Form Strange x Paradox 2 pack.

wanna add Ancient One, but I can already tell that might be a hard one for Hasbro to put out.

Please, add the Ancient One. There really is no legit reason they have to leave him out. Especially if they did like a box set on Pulse.....stand for the Orb of Agamotto, crystal ball, Mordo etc. Could be a killer set.

On 4/23/2024 at 1:47 AM, Atlantis said:

Please, add the Ancient One. There really is no legit reason they have to leave him out. Especially if they did like a box set on Pulse.....stand for the Orb of Agamotto, crystal ball, Mordo etc. Could be a killer set.

Alright Boom, then Ancient one is added, let's say box set

for weirds sake

Baron Blood (Victor Strange), Ancient One & Rintrah 3 pack.

On 4/22/2024 at 8:07 PM, Lord_Scareglow said:

-Thor (classic, pinless update, alt bearded head (removable helmet?), removable cape

-Beta Ray Bill (classic)

-Fandral (sword)

-Hogun the Grim (blue-black glossy mace)

-Volstagg ( sword, turkey leg drumstick), Blob buck

-Executioner (removable helmet)

-Sif (upgraded figure, cloth goods cape!)

-Valkyrie (finish out classic Defenders team), classic costume, shiny silver on armored parts, Dragonfang with sheath and spear, powerhouse mod

On 4/25/2024 at 12:42 AM, Atlantis said:

-Thor (classic, pinless update, alt bearded head (removable helmet?), removable cape

-Beta Ray Bill (classic)

-Fandral (sword)

-Valkyrie (finish out classic Defenders team), classic costume, shiny silver on armored parts, Dragonfang with sheath and spear, powerhouse mod

This would be killer!

How about making the KURSE as the Build a Figure?

On 4/25/2024 at 12:42 AM, Atlantis said:

-Beta Ray Bill (classic)

-Fandral (sword)

I love you so much for including myself and my brothers!

On 4/26/2024 at 7:51 AM, Hogun said:

I love you so much for including myself and my brothers!

They could even do a "companion" 3 pack to this wave of the Warriors Three which frees up 3 slots for other figures....where I'd put:

-Air-Walker

-CORRECTED Firelord

-updated Enchantress

On 4/29/2024 at 1:57 AM, Atlantis said:

They could even do a "companion" 3 pack to this wave of the Warriors Three which frees up 3 slots for other figures....where I'd put:

-Air-Walker

-CORRECTED Firelord

-updated Enchantress

As a set, the Warriors Three are very toyetic, and really quite attractive---a serious no-brainer..........but we;ve had no sign of them in this scale.  Heck, Balder the Brave hasn't been made at ALL in ANY scale, but given the character's prominence in Thor history that's a puzzle.  And as a three-pack, The Warriors Three would almost essentially complete a Thor collection in one swoop.

And Air-Walker needs to happen YESTERDAY!