New Marvel Legends Reveal This Week...Could It Be Deadpool And Wolverine Movie Figures?

JayC

On 5/7/2024 at 12:12 PM, tarot said:

we are definitely not getting a 2-pack now. Both Venom and Carnage are being released on the retro card so it's highly unlikely we are getting more of them after this. 

Not necessarily. Retro Carnage and anniversary Venom were both on the leaked list, as was a deluxe Venom/Carnage set. I'm betting it's a movie 2-pack.

On 5/7/2024 at 2:12 PM, tarot said:

we are definitely not getting a 2-pack now. Both Venom and Carnage are being released on the retro card so it's highly unlikely we are getting more of them after this. 

I don't know, Hasbro's definitely not afraid of the ol' double dip, especially when multi-packs are involved. 

On 5/7/2024 at 5:09 PM, RobertD said:

I don't know, Hasbro's definitely not afraid of the ol' double dip, especially when multi-packs are involved. 

Especially since these were store exclusives. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they took these Target/Walmart store exclusive retro carded figures (Venom and Carnage) and re-packaged them as a 2-pack for Pulse, Gamestop, Amazon, BBTS, EE, etc., They'd probably put something else in there to get people to buy them again too.... although I don't know what that would be off the top of my head. Alternate heads? A third highly desired figure that wasn't offered any other way? Who knows... but I definitely won't be surprised if/when it happens. I'm so tired of buying the same characters over and over again when I really only need one and only one version of each. No one to blame but myself, though - because I'm the one that keeps buying them. It's clearly an addiction.

On 5/7/2024 at 9:49 PM, Air-Walker said:

This one works for me! All I'd wanted was just the classic version and I'd missed the first one from a few years back. Very pleased with this!

Ohh good luck my fellow Canadian friend, remember this is a walmart exclusive, so it's gonna be yucky.

but I was recently re-looking at this figure and I'm even more cool with passing, it has these weird gooey arms, that's not really a look I'm into, but fine enough since I was already passing, since I really don;'t need this Venom.

On 5/8/2024 at 1:36 PM, raziel0203 said:

If I'm not mistaken, this is a repaint of the Venom that came with the Amazon exclusive 3-pack some years back. I liked this figure then and actually kept it as my main figure. The only difference I can spot is the symbiote effect arms and the 90s-esque head sculpt, which looks great by the way!

you are mistaken. As has been explained several times, this has a new torso, new forarms, new head and more. only the legs and shoulders seem to be reuse

On 5/7/2024 at 3:17 PM, Reno said:

Especially since these were store exclusives. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they took these Target/Walmart store exclusive retro carded figures (Venom and Carnage) and re-packaged them as a 2-pack for Pulse, Gamestop, Amazon, BBTS, EE, etc., They'd probably put something else in there to get people to buy them again too.... although I don't know what that would be off the top of my head. Alternate heads? A third highly desired figure that wasn't offered any other way? Who knows... but I definitely won't be surprised if/when it happens. I'm so tired of buying the same characters over and over again when I really only need one and only one version of each. No one to blame but myself, though - because I'm the one that keeps buying them. It's clearly an addiction.

Hey, make a 3-pack of Venom, Carnage and Spidey and I'm sold. Put them all in their Bagley looks, Venom on this new torso with pinless limbs, Carnage and Spidey on RYV. Make it a fan channel/Amazon release. Basically printing money.

On 5/8/2024 at 4:06 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Ohh good luck my fellow Canadian friend, remember this is a walmart exclusive, so it's gonna be yucky.

but I was recently re-looking at this figure and I'm even more cool with passing, it has these weird gooey arms, that's not really a look I'm into, but fine enough since I was already passing, since I really don;'t need this Venom.

Lol, yeah you're right actually; I'd overlooked the body and that it was a WM exclusive. Consider me sufficiently sobered up now! 😄

On 5/8/2024 at 3:40 PM, frozentenderloin said:

This Venom looks good, but not different enough from the 3-pack Venom for me to buy another one. I have like 3 other Venoms that I don’t even have displayed right now, so I’m good.

I put the three pack version on eBay at $20.  It has a couple days left in auction and already is going for more than the cost of this one 

Dan Yun is now saying something non-exclusive tomorrow. Not sure if its another reveal or another pre-order. Nothing Hasbro related listed on the Entertainment Earth Pre-Order drop zone page for tomorrow but I guess we will have to wait and see. Maybe it will be those Deadpool and Wolverine figure reveals 🙂

Prepare your collection, Marvel fans, because Carnage is coming. Inspired by Venom: Let There Be Carnage, Marvel Legends Series Carnage is over 8.5 inches tall and features a unique tendril design and 6 accessories, including an alternate head and 3 detachable back tendrils to destroy all who stand in his way, which are perfect for posing this figure on your shelf to showcase his wrath alongside collectible window box packaging featuring movie-inspired package art. Available for pre-order on Wednesday, May 15th, at 1:00pm ET from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Carnage.00.jpg

Carnage.01.jpg

Carnage.02.jpg

Carnage.03.jpg

Carnage.04.jpg

Carnage.05.jpg

Carnage.06.jpg

Carnage.07.jpg

Carnage.08.jpg

Carnage.09.jpg

I must say that Carnage looks really good. Not for me though. I somewhat like the movie. I don't feel like Woody gave it his best. Shreik was absolutely abysmal. And I really didn't like the overall look of Carnage. And I certainly didn't like that they made him much larger than Venom. The movie itself was not as bad as everyone says. It was entertaining and the fight scenes were cool. And the VFX were many times better than the cartoony unfinished looking garbage Disney's been doing. I'm just completely over movie figs. But I will be picking up the Wolverine figure when it comes out.