New Marvel Legends Reveal This Week...Could It Be Deadpool And Wolverine Movie Figures?

JayC

Holy Moly, so this figure in Canada is 52 bucks, that seems pretty crazy to me, yes I guess it's a deluxe, but that's just a ton IMO, it's not that deluxe...I dunno guess I'm just feeling like it's getting really expensive to buy some of these things that feel like they should cost less.

Skipping this one, but am still hoping to find the Target exclusive retro card version that sold out on pre-orders. If I don't get it, I'll just stick with my Monster Venom wave version which isn't that different from the retro card version anyway.

On 5/15/2024 at 10:14 AM, Lord_Scareglow said:

Holy Moly, so this figure in Canada is 52 bucks, that seems pretty crazy to me, yes I guess it's a deluxe, but that's just a ton IMO, it's not that deluxe...I dunno guess I'm just feeling like it's getting really expensive to buy some of these things that feel like they should cost less.

Is that 52 CAD or USD? Cause 52 CAD is roughly 40 USD, which checks out. If it's 52 USD, yeah, that's rough.

On 5/15/2024 at 5:33 PM, Ironspider428 said:

Is that 52 CAD or USD? Cause 52 CAD is roughly 40 USD, which checks out. If it's 52 USD, yeah, that's rough.

It's Canadian, so Yeah guess it's making sense in the end, It just at first felt off, but no you are right.

anyways again, sure it's a deluxe and has some lil bitty bits and stuff extra, but I just feel like this doesn't need to be that price, but again 40 bucks US seems fine.

I just wish I didn't want this, only a few times a year do I feel like I'm being forced into buying something, and It's me to blame, I just don't want to want this

spacer.png

On 5/17/2024 at 1:39 PM, tarot said:

for what the DP+W wave? do you have a link?

No, I thought we were talking the Carnage figure 😅

If I were to find that DP+W wave I’d absolutely freak out, preorder without knowing what was truly going on and figure it out later

It looks great but in comparison with the vintage figure that new modern looking head stands out even more, I think it would be cooler if Hasbro included another additional head that would try to modernize original toy headsculpt (super7 TMNT design style), or just include animated head sculpt without blue/red highlights and with more crazy painted eyes akin to the original figure.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2024 at 7:51 AM, frozentenderloin said:

It's been a little while since I watched the second movie, but was Carnage really that big in comparison to Venom in it? That's kind of the opposite to the comic sizes, isn't it? 

Yes he was actually much bigger. Which really bothers me because it's just one of those stupid unnecessary things movie studios do to make it clear to the audience that yes this character is stronger and more powerful than the protagonist. It's just silly and honestly juvenile. This isn't the 80's anymore. I think we can all  grasp the concept that a character can posses more power and strength without having to give them a literal larger body to illustrate it. It worked for Godzilla x Kong with Scar King and I really appreciated them for that. I think Marvel Studios would have done a better job with it but this is Sony and with Sony this is the kind of thing we get. That said it is a good looking figure but though l liked the movie alright the size of Carnage is a problem with me so so is the figure. Good for the movie figure fans but I'm on a very restrictive movie figure diet these days and and the only one I'm really remotely looking forward to for the time being is the Colossus movie figure.