Hasbro Marvel Legends Fanstream Coming June 17!

toynewman

Hasbro today is holding a new Marvel Legends Fan-Stream. We expect among other things at least one new item to go up for pre-order (6/27) at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Panel being with just Ryan and Dwight today.

Recapping their Werewolf By Night Man-Thing that is already available for pre-order. Also the Cabal Amazon exclusive boxset which again is already available for pre-order.

Multi-Channel Release Marvel 85th Anniversary Comic Based Odin finally revealed and will go up for pre-order  (6/27). He stands 8.25" tall. This is the final 85th Anniversary figure for the year.

Sneak Peek previews and not going up for pre-order at a later time.

New Movie Let There Be Carnage Venom movie figure which will be a Target Exclusive. Likely going up sometime during the Target Geek-Out Event that takes places every Friday at 9am ET until July 19.

Professor X (Warlord) version will be a Walmart exclusive. Rounds out the cover with the X-Men in their Yellow and Blue Outfits. He has a unmaked smiling head. Will be on a X-Men Retro Cardback. This will likely go up during the Walmart Collector Con which will take place on July 25th.

Amazon Exclusive Marvel Legends Rogue (Early Run Green Outfit) and Destiny. Pre-Order coming soon.

Super Articulated Jean As Phoenix in the Green and Gold Outfit. Same kind of articulation as the Marvel 85th Anniversary Warbird. Has two head sculpts. Comes with a Fire Display stand as well as a translucent fire phoenix entity. Has a good size to it and the head is articulated. You can have the bird displayed on the fire base along with the figure. No word on how, when or where this will be released.

Now showing a BAF wave - Strange Tales based. Updated Brother Voodoo with new cape, head. Has the Eye of Agamotto that comes off the cape. Updated pin-less articulation. Red Armored Dracula with two headsculpts. Weapon of Vengeance Wolverine with flames (Hellverine). Another Wolverine will be coming this year. Bloodstorm (Vampire Version of Storm). Daimon Hellstrom with pin-less articulation. Lilith, first time in the Marvel Legends line. Moon Knight (West Coast Avengers Look) with pin-less articulation. The Build-A-Figure is Blackheart, son of Mephisto. Hasn't been done since the Toy Biz days. He has a bendy wire tail and pin-less articulation. Goes up for pre-order on 6/20 at 1pm ET at places like our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth. as well as Amazon. They showed the packaging for the wave, Marvel Legends Moon Knight box with large Blackheart head will be wider than most Marvel Legends packages but same height.

They teased a riffle weapon accessory for an upcoming Marvel Legends. We will see the team again next month at SDCC which starts July 24-28.

Panel ends.

arlier today it was announced that we will be getting a new Hasbro Marvel Legends Fan-Stream this coming Monday (6/17) at 11am ET. It also appears that there will be a Marvel Legends pre-order on Tuesday (6/18) at places like our sponsor Entertainment Earth.

Now Hasbro's Dwight Stall has posted this image with the caption

"Wall of skulls, oh…wall of skulls, what possible reveal could be coming next week?!?!?!?!"

I am at a loss for what they might be teasing here but feel free to share your own ideas in the COMMENTS SECTION below.

Wall-Of-Skulls.jpg

Going by the most recent rumored figures likely coming

Deadpool Movie Colossus Deluxe Figure
- Wolverine an Spider-man F4 set
- Vemon + Carnage set
- Venon Anniversary
- Venompool deluxe set
- Superior Spider-man!!!!
- 3 deluxe Captain America sets
- Iron Fist and unknown figure
- Odin (Unknown if MCU or Comic)
- Hulkbuster
- Ghost Rider (Unknown which one)
- Man-Thing (Unknown if comic or MCU)
- Skaar
- Prowler on retro card
- Professor Xavier on retro card
- Quicksilver on retro card
- Carnage on retro card
- Warbird on retro card
- Crossbone and Constrictor 2-pack
- 4-pack with Dr. Doom, Iron Patriot, Taskmaster and Loki
- Destiny and Mystique 2-pack

It could be a teaser either for the Crossbones or Mystique figures I suppose.

Is that the Skull that came with the Hellcharger Goblin Queen? Highly doubt we're getting her, but man, I am at a loss. I think skulls, I think Punisher, Ghost Rider, Mephisto, Nightmare. Don't really see any of them getting another or first figure anytime soon. I'm sure I'll be like, "duh" when it is revealed though.

On 6/12/2024 at 9:22 PM, Jormungand said:

Or, what about something 'dead'  pool related?

Well for those wondering if they might reveal Deadpool & Wolverine figures, Ryan Ting not that long ago mentioned they don't reveal MCU figures during their fan-streams. So unless there was a reveal of those on some site like Marvel.com or an IGN before the fan-stream I dont think we will be seeing those.

On 6/12/2024 at 9:12 PM, Jormungand said:

Well, the first thing that jumps to mind is Thanos, maybe a Lady Death figure? Probably a stretch. A new Hela, thw Executioner finally, or something Ghost Rider related.

I thought Lady Death as well. Didnt Thanos sit on a throne of skulls in the Infinity Guantlet series?  This is a loooooong shot but fun to guess

Wow. That is really really not very helpful. Seeing as we haven't seen a Deadpool wave in a while and the upcoming movie is somewhat based on the story I would guess that it's maybe a wave based on DP Kills the Marvel Universe. Just spit balling. The only other thing I could associate that with is maybe Mephisto. But I pray it's not another Thanos product. I'm kind of Thanos'ed out.

BTW The Infinity Guantlet is actually a great guess @McHogan. Another Amazon set maybe? An Infinity Watch set with Drax, Moondragon, Adam Warlock, Gamora and Pip the Troll. It would be a typical Amazon type setup using basically 4 previously released figures with Pip being the sole new figure. I know it's been many man years since we've seen a comic Gamora but I hope they would give the updated Moonstone body some more work.

On 6/12/2024 at 9:12 PM, McHogan said:

I thought Lady Death as well. Didnt Thanos sit on a throne of skulls in the Infinity Guantlet series?  This is a loooooong shot but fun to guess

Yeah, I think he did, could be why that triggered my Thanos/Lady Death thought. But I really don't think we are getting another Thanos, the classic Starlin deluxe one from a few years back is pretty perfect. And the Lady Death statue that came with the Marvel Select Thanos still works on my shelf quite well. So circling back to Deadpool and Ghost Rider. 

On 6/12/2024 at 7:35 PM, AndyL said:

Wow. That is really really not very helpful. Seeing as we haven't seen a Deadpool wave in a while and the upcoming movie is somewhat based on the story I would guess that it's maybe a wave based on DP Kills the Marvel Universe. Just spit balling. The only other thing I could associate that with is maybe Mephisto. But I pray it's not another Thanos product. I'm kind of Thanos'ed out.

BTW The Infinity Guantlet is actually a great guess @McHogan. Another Amazon set maybe? An Infinity Watch set with Drax, Moondragon, Adam Warlock, Gamora and Pip the Troll. It would be a typical Amazon type setup using basically 4 previously released figures with Pip being the sole new figure. I know it's been many man years since we've seen a comic Gamora but I hope they would give the updated Moonstone body some more work.

Best guess on the thread so far! I thought Mephisto first, then Adam Warlock for some reason, but I like your possibilities best!