Hasbro Marvel Legends Fanstream Coming June 17!

toynewman

Wasn't a skull like this in the promo images for the Goblin Queen figure that was part of the Engine of Vengeance campaign?

It feels pretty on brand for Hasbro to release a comic version of a character shortly after convincing a bunch of folks to cave and buy the animation style '97 version, no?

I don't have any idea what the wall of skulls hint could be but I'd be shocked if they didn't reveal Odin and the Destiny/Mystique 2-packs.

Odin is what I expect to be the last of the anniversary figures. It would be a tremendous missed opportunity to not reveal Destiny/Mystique during Pride Month.

We'll probably get a "tease" only at the very end on the HasLab (which I'm expecting to be Foom) since Star Wars just revealed theirs. The other intriguing thing is the rumored "Strange Tales" wave, which I could see them doing some horror figures for, but it seems a little early for those reveals.

If they show Destiny/Mystique then I expect that they'll show Constrictor/Crossbones as well. Maybe that rumored Deluxe Phoenix also?

On 6/13/2024 at 10:32 AM, MvCfan said:

Maybe something having to do with this

s-l1600.jpg

Or this?

2254138_xl.jpg

I'm never against a Thanos figure but that would be from out of nowhere. Maybe a two-pack with a version of Lady Dearh?

I know it's Wolverine's anniversary but we've been bombarded with Logan figures and I'm sure there's DP&W figures coming. Really hope it's not that. 

Ohhhh, just had a thought. Some will love it and some will hate it, but given all the skulls shown maybe it's Age of Apocalypse wave 3? New Holocaust/Nemesis BaF? 🤞

Exciting times are here again. I'm interested in any X-Men news. 

Of some of the rumors that were posted earlier, I'm hoping we get a confirmed Shi'ar consort Xavier to go with the UXM 275 team. I'm only sort of interested in the Mystique-Destiny two pack for completion's sake. I saw someone mentioned Deathbird. That would be awesome. More starjammers and Imperial Guard, too.

I would be happy to get a new Holocaust/Nemesis.

I think it's funny that Lady Death keeps getting a mention.... IYKYK.

On 6/13/2024 at 9:44 AM, Hordak Rules said:

Ohhhh, just had a thought. Some will love it and some will hate it, but given all the skulls shown maybe it's Age of Apocalypse wave 3? New Holocaust/Nemesis BaF? 🤞

That is another thought, there should be at least one more X-men wave this year correct? It's been a loooong time since we had a Holocaust figure - hats off to anyone who's domed helmet still has both little plastic hinges unbroken, lol. Going from my Thanos/Lady Death idea into the Adam Warlock/Gamora two pack idea that was brought up, I have another idea that at least ties into a wave we know we are supposed to be getting.  As another astute contributor noted, we are getting a Strange Tales wave in 2024. And although they figured it may be monster type figures - IE Werewolf By Night, etc., I think it may at least include several Adam Warlock related figures. In Jim Starlin's classic Warlock costume, he had a skull broach that held his cape together at the neck. Also, there was a period in the early 70's when Adam's own title stopped and about four issues of Strange Tales were devoted to Adam Warlock stories. These are where both Gamora and Pip the troll were first introduced. Now Gamora's first appearance costume, and for as long as Jim was drawing her, had a belt with little skulls on it. So, perhaps the hint is alluding to the fact we may be getting Adam Warlock and Gamora as part of a Strange Tales wave?  At least this theory accounts for a known coming wave and has skull tie-ins. Seeing as we got the surprise Moondragon and Drax 2 Pack last fall (Drax also has a skull cape broach and a skull on his belt), it makes sense they might be completing the Infinity Watch team for us in the near future. Just another random idea.

On 6/12/2024 at 4:30 PM, JayC said:

arlier today it was announced that we will be getting a new Hasbro Marvel Legends Fan-Stream this coming Monday (6/17) at 11am ET. It also appears that there will be a Marvel Legends pre-order on Tuesday (6/18) at places like our sponsor Entertainment Earth.

Now Hasbro's Dwight Stall has posted this image with the caption

"Wall of skulls, oh…wall of skulls, what possible reveal could be coming next week?!?!?!?!"

I am at a loss for what they might be teasing here but feel free to share your own ideas in the COMMENTS SECTION below.

Wall-Of-Skulls.jpg

At first I was thinking maybe a throne or something Mephisto related, but I can't recall that he ever had a throne entirely composed of such (though there's nothing to stop anyone from making such a thing). The only other "wall" of skulls I can think of is from Cambodia, where the Khmer Rouge killed hundreds of thousands (over a million actually). And the only tie I can think of to Marvel with that, is that the vicious crimelord Monsieur Khruul had operated out of there....and he's Mantis' uncle. Mantis herself was born in Vietnam though. I can't figure this one. That's the stretchiest of stretches I can come up with and I don't see the team going that far.... 

On 6/13/2024 at 2:18 AM, Nessex said:

Wasn't a skull like this in the promo images for the Goblin Queen figure that was part of the Engine of Vengeance campaign?

It feels pretty on brand for Hasbro to release a comic version of a character shortly after convincing a bunch of folks to cave and buy the animation style '97 version, no?

If it is the Goblin Queen, and I hope it is, I would want her reasonably comic accurate and in a 2 pack with S'ym.

On 6/14/2024 at 1:34 PM, Atlantis said:

LOL this is gonna turn out like that barrel thing they did for the Bonebreaker wave.

Ah, what the hey....how about Blazing Skull from my Golden Age wish list?

bz - Copy.jpg

Blazing Skull would be amazing, and really easy for Hasbro to do, stick and ghost rider head on the Vulcan buck or something.

I put Blazing Skull on one of my lists for easy to do Legends figures, that they could basically kitbash together with existing parts.

Hasbro would really impress me if they ever gave us a Blazing Skull.

On 6/14/2024 at 6:15 PM, ransomz said:

If it is the Goblin Queen, and I hope it is, I would want her reasonably comic accurate and in a 2 pack with S'ym.

I really wouldn't think they'd do a Comic Goblin Queen since she was supposed to be part of that HasLab seems unlikely, to give us a figure that they went on and on about how it was only gonna be coming if the HasLab was backed, but I could be wrong, also yeah you made me buy the Animated one, and then what yer gonna turn around and give us a comic version the same year and make me buy that too.

like I said above I wanna think it's Mystique. 🤷‍♀️