Hasbro Marvel Legends Fanstream Coming June 17!

toynewman

Hellverine would be so much better if they just included standard head and hands, it's already total repaint with pins, don't think it would cost too much, Bloodstorm is a great addition and her torso seems to be pretty new and well sculpted but I really wish they didn't reuse these old spindly legs, they could reuse America Chavez legs and add new lower legs with laced up boots, the way it should have been, maybe I will attempt this kitbash/custom project.

They really did it with Blackheart as the BAF, mainly because the figures I really really want here are Llith, Dracula & Daimon, but Not like I don't like Moon Knight (since I'm obsessed and would buy every moon knight costume), Bloodstorm I could pass on, but it is better enough and cool, at least it has some new elements like a full jacket, and new head, Voodoo I could likely pass on, but I mean it's much better then the previous one (which my figure actually exploded and is being held together by hope). Hellverine is sadly a dumb gimmick I'm pretty into, but feels a bit overkill since I just got Broodverine, ah well Need that Blackheart it's so cooool.

You got me Hasbro.

I did some looks and only 3 figures are remakes, 7 are new costumes (One of which is from and alternate Universe (Bloodstorm), and 4 are brand new characters. 

• remakes
    1. Phoenix
    2. Brother Voodoo
    3. Blackheart
  • New costumes
    1. Odin
    2. Sony venom (Because it's based on the second movie)
    3. Professor X
    4. Rogue
    5. Dracula
    6. Hellverine 
    7. Bloodstorm (Though I consider this a new character)
    8. Moon Knight
  • New characters
    1. Destiny
    2. daimon
    3. Lilith

I’m glad they finally did Destiny, just because now she never needs to be mentioned again. I never thought she was an interesting character. It’s actually silly how “sexy” they make her. She’s geriatric! I think Rogue looks good, and I hope the J Scott Campbell head works on that body.

I get that Bloodstorm is an older mold that isn’t preferred. It is too bad. Still, it will definitely look like Storm, and I really hope we get more from that Universe.

Are there going to be more figures in the X-Men Classics line with Xavier? Any scuttlebutt?

Shown below is a look at the new Marvel Legends Series Strange Tales Blackheart Build-a-Figure Wave from Hasbro featuring Brother Voodoo, Weapon of Vengeance Wolverine (Hellverine), Bloodstorm (Vampire Version of Storm), Lilith and Moon Knight (West Coast Avengers Look.) No images for Red Armored Dracula or Daimon Hellstrom yet.  You can purchase these figures June 20th at 1 pm EDT from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth.

Strange.Tales.00.jpg

Strange.Tales.04.jpg

Strange.Tales.05.jpg

Strange.Tales.06.jpg

Strange.Tales.07.jpg

Strange.Tales.08.jpg

Strange.Tales.09.jpg

Strange.Tales.10.jpg

Strange.Tales.11.jpg

Strange.Tales.12.jpg

Strange.Tales.13.jpg

Strange.Tales.14.jpg

Strange.Tales.15.jpg

Strange.Tales.16.jpg

Strange.Tales.17.jpg

Strange.Tales.18.jpg

Strange.Tales.19.jpg

Strange.Tales.27.jpg

Strange.Tales.28.jpg

Strange.Tales.29.jpg

Strange.Tales.30.jpg

Strange.Tales.31.jpg

Strange.Tales.32.jpg

Strange.Tales.33.jpg

Strange.Tales.34.jpg

Strange.Tales.35.jpg

Strange.Tales.36.jpg

Strange.Tales.37.jpg

Strange.Tales.38.jpg

Strange.Tales.39.jpg

Strange.Tales.40.jpg

Strange.Tales.41.jpg

Strange.Tales.42.jpg

Strange.Tales.43.jpg

Strange.Tales.44.jpg

Strange.Tales.45.jpg

Strange.Tales.46.jpg

Strange.Tales.47.jpg

On 6/19/2024 at 5:04 PM, Chunkylover said:

I’m glad they finally did Destiny, just because now she never needs to be mentioned again. I never thought she was an interesting character. It’s actually silly how “sexy” they make her. She’s geriatric! I think Rogue looks good, and I hope the J Scott Campbell head works on that body.

I get that Bloodstorm is an older mold that isn’t preferred. It is too bad. Still, it will definitely look like Storm, and I really hope we get more from that Universe.

Are there going to be more figures in the X-Men Classics line with Xavier? Any scuttlebutt?

Well remember, Destiny's not everyone's cup of tea, but clearly a lot of fans wanted her (I agree that she's on a banging bod, for a 100yr old that looks 60 lol) and at least she's a new character; Bloodstorm is just scrawny Storm on an old mold they barely bothered to update. Head is new and looks great, though.

I've not heard of new Xaviers coming but I gotta think combat jumpsuit isn't that far off. 

RCO013_1469408758 - Copy - Copy.jpg

On 6/20/2024 at 12:33 AM, Atlantis said:

Well remember, Destiny's not everyone's cup of tea, but clearly a lot of fans wanted her (I agree that she's on a banging bod, for a 100yr old that looks 60 lol) and at least she's a new character; Bloodstorm is just scrawny Storm on an old mold they barely bothered to update. Head is new and looks great, though.

I've not heard of new Xaviers coming but I gotta think combat jumpsuit isn't that far off. 

RCO013_1469408758 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Are there any GI Joe figures that do a good head swap to make this Xavier? 

I know a lot of people wanted Destiny. I really am happy for the completist sake, too. I’m just happier about the Rogue.

On 6/20/2024 at 12:24 AM, Jormungand said:

I gotta say, the more I look at it and the more I think about it, this is a really fun wave with a bunch of new characters and a great cross section of mutants, magic, demons and devils.

Yeah. I know the Ghost Rider Wolverine is not everyone's favorite, but I think he looks cool, and I know nothing about him.

I get that it is frustrating waiting for long-desired figures. For financial reasons I'm glad there aren't too many that I want, but I'm super happy with the ones I will be getting.

The new Marvel Legends Series Strange Tales Blackheart Build-a-Figure Wave from Hasbro featuring Brother Voodoo, Weapon of Vengeance Wolverine (Hellverine), Red Armored Dracula, Bloodstorm (Vampire Version of Storm), Lilith, Daimon Hellstrom and Moon Knight (West Coast Avengers Look). You can purchase these figures June 20th at 1 pm EDT from our sponsors BigBadToyStore.com and Entertainment Earth with a suggested retail price of $24.99 each.

Amazon Links: Brother Voodoo, Weapon of Vengeance Wolverine (Hellverine), Red Armored Dracula, Bloodstorm (Vampire Version of Storm), Lilith, Daimon Hellstrom and Moon Knight (West Coast Avengers Look).

0000.jpg

Okay, none of these are knocking my socks off but if I have to pick I would say Bloodstorm is the most disappointing. As one of my favorite X-Ladies her Biker phase was one of my favorite looks for her so I was hoping she'd get some kind of upgrade. And yes she got a few new details but she still gets those super thin legs with with the super wobbly knees. At this point it should just be automatic to replace those legs on basically every female figure that comes out. It shouldn't be that hard. They have modified the Kate with the newer legs so why can't it be the case with every female model? I just don't understand the thinking. We have this female character with very tall boots that will make it very hard for her to stand. So let's giver her spaghetti legs with gummy knees.

Now to add Lillith, Hellverine and Bloodstorm to the list of obscure characters before we get myself and my friends. What does Hasbro have against us? Odin got a figure. The Destroyer got a figure. What about us? We are the only remaining Asgardians not to have any Legends.

On 6/18/2024 at 2:13 PM, Reno said:

As someone who does not have his figures displayed in an enclosed air tight space, soft goods are problematic for me. They are incredible dust magnets. There are times when soft goods make sense, but as a general rule I'm not really a fan. I also don't really like to mix and match figures with and without soft goods in my display.

Yes that's another major downside to soft goods. I mean everything gets dirty but at least you can dust plastic. You aren't getting cloth clean unless you can put a vacuum to it. IMHO I think soft goods capes and jackets etc, are nothing more than a silly gimmick that's used not enough to become standard and just enough to seem unique. I mean it's basically just as useless as plastic unless there is some way to pose it with interior wires or something. And we know that's something that is never going to happen. Some people do some pretty good custom stuff and sell it on places like Ebay but as I said it's kind awkward in your collection with figures within the same line having such different mediums. And it just looks strange. In my display anyway.

On 6/20/2024 at 1:38 PM, Hogun said:

Now to add Lillith, Hellverine and Bloodstorm to the list of obscure characters before we get myself and my friends. What does Hasbro have against us? Odin got a figure. The Destroyer got a figure. What about us? We are the only remaining Asgardians not to have any Legends.

😃 The Warriors Three are long overdue. I'd love a wave with comic versions of Fandral, Hogun, Volstagg, Kurse, Balder, Heimdall and Executioner. 

With that being said, there are also still a lot of characters with more comic appearances than the Warriors Three who still don't have figures either after 20+ years. It's not just them that have been overlooked. I'd really like to see Hasbro try to do something closer to a 50/50 ratio with previously made characters and never before made characters. I really don't think that's too much to ask. I'm also someone who doesn't consider a new costume as something new if it's a character that has been made before. That still counts as a repeat for me. So for this wave I really only consider Lilith and Hellstrom to be new characters even though I completely understand that Blackheart and Dracula were last done by Toy Biz and not Hasbro. The Marvel roster is well over 20,000 characters strong and grows every single week as new comics continue to be printed, so there is no risk of ever running out of possibilities.

On 6/20/2024 at 2:38 PM, Hogun said:

Yes you and yer buddies really need the figure treatment, preferably in comic form, Lol not the remaining Asgardians to be made, they have not done enough, what about comic figures for Heimdall, Executioner, Balder, Tyr, Frigga, Karnilla, Magni,  we also really need a re-dos/re-releases of  Hela & Bor. plus Valkyrie really needs a new figure, that one is looking pretty dated at this point.

they just need to get er done, and give us a Warriors 3 3 Pack.

But in truth Thor Needs his own comic wave at this point, he's never had one and that's just crazy.

On 6/20/2024 at 8:44 AM, Chunkylover said:

Yeah. I know the Ghost Rider Wolverine is not everyone's favorite, but I think he looks cool, and I know nothing about him.

I get that it is frustrating waiting for long-desired figures. For financial reasons I'm glad there aren't too many that I want, but I'm super happy with the ones I will be getting.

Lol, I know right? I had no knowledge of Hellverine before this wave was announced, but I ordered him like everyone else just because he looks pretty cool.

On 6/20/2024 at 3:45 PM, Reno said:

😃 The Warriors Three are long overdue. I'd love a wave with comic versions of Fandral, Hogun, Volstagg, Kurse, Balder, Heimdall and Executioner. 

With that being said, there are also still a lot of characters with more comic appearances than the Warriors Three who still don't have figures either after 20+ years. It's not just them that have been overlooked. I'd really like to see Hasbro try to do something closer to a 50/50 ratio with previously made characters and never before made characters. I really don't think that's too much to ask. I'm also someone who doesn't consider a new costume as something new if it's a character that has been made before. That still counts as a repeat for me. So for this wave I really only consider Lilith and Hellstrom to be new characters even though I completely understand that Blackheart and Dracula were last done by Toy Biz and not Hasbro. The Marvel roster is well over 20,000 characters strong and grows every single week as new comics continue to be printed, so there is no risk of ever running out of possibilities.

Let's not forget FA Beta Ray Bill, Frost Giant army builder, Ares and Pluto (two Greeks gods who often were adversaries of Thor, especially when he teamed up with Herc. With the Blob buck developed, they have their Volstagg mold ready to go. I could see Hogun on the existing Grim Reaper buck and Fandral on the same, or maybe the Vulcan Buck. Come on Hasbro, make some Asgardian worshipers happy, lol!