New LEGENDS revealed at Wizard World Philly!!!!!

clonekiller72

So I just was visiting the Fwoosh, and someone who was at Philly-con posted a rumor that Jesse Falcon would reveal new legends Saturday Afternoon at a Toy Panel. Sure enough, the man delivered. Pics were shown of X-Force WARPATH, Current MULTIPLE MAN, and LADY BULLSEYE!

These are 6" legends and supposedly there is more news to come either at this con or at SDCC!!

MARVEL LEGENDS LIVES!!!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is the full segment:

El Diablo V2 wrote:

Allright guys, here\'s my report.

-They will be showing 16-18 prototypes at SDCC for release in 2010.

-The 3 two-packs will be hitting in late August at the latest, still distributed by Diamond and TRU.

-They hinted at a new Deadpool being revealed SDCC, as well as an Inhuman to accompany Blackbolt.

-No BAFs are coming out next year.

-They will be doing a fan poll for new ML, the top 3 will be split across 3 new two-packs, with Hasbro choosing the partners. These will most likely come out this time next year.

-NO RETAIL EXCLUSIVES NEXT YEAR!!!

-They\'re still working out packaging, as in singles/two-packs for the other assortments. It seemed to me they\'re leaning towards two-packs for now still.

-They also had a segment on Toybiz stuff that never made it, and I have a few pics from that as well.

Here are the pics:

Absorbing Man BAF Proto:

AbsorbingMan.jpg

Quinjet BAV Proto:

Quinjet.jpg

Darkhawk Proto:

Darkhawk.jpg

Group:

Alltogether.jpg

I also spoke with Jesse a bit about Fwoosh, and he said he appreciates all the feedback and how it helped during the Toybiz days. He also said they WERE supposed to show figs at NYCC, but they couldn\'t, hence the slip-up. I think we owe him a little more trust and respect from now on.

If this is true, then I am happy. Seems like Hasbro is taking lesson from Mattel and keeps using the same mold for different characters so that they can hopefully pump these out that much quicker. Like about it Lady Bullseye has Black queen head and elekta body. Warpath has Kazar's head and crossbone's body. MM has someone's head and Ult Nick Fury's body. I don't mind it as long as I keep getting 6" figures!

I am happy, excited and relieved at the same time!

It's up to us to show the support for this line though.

The truth is, if we don't keep buying them they won't make them!

I have not purchased a single 3.75 figure and will not anytime in the future.

Guys this could be our last chance to get new 6" figs lets not blow it.

You can tell me a million times over how much Hasbro sucks but if that's the company who has the rights what can we do?

Go with it I say!

well i am not so hyped yet. we can barely see those pics and we allready have 3 repaints. i wait and see for high quality pics. the news are great do. nice to see that they go on. so since retooling is kind of a must, i hope that hasbro takes werewolfs body and resculpt a vermin head. easy as that. the big news has still to come. at sdcc, hasbro will announce that they are 5insh :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

well i am not so hyped yet. we can barely see those pics and we allready have 3 repaints. i wait and see for high quality pics. the news are great do. nice to see that they go on. so since retooling is kind of a must, i hope that hasbro takes werewolfs body and resculpt a vermin head. easy as that. the big news has still to come. at sdcc, hasbro will announce that they are 5insh :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

True, but reuses work great(or not so great depending on your opinion) for Mattel.

I'll gladly buy Warpath and Lady Bullseye if they are easy to get a hold of.