#wf2018s - More MAFEX Marvel Figure Images Including Spider-Man And Iron Spider

JayC

#wf2018s - More MAFEX Marvel Figure Images Including Spider-Man And Iron Spider

Jay Cochran - July 29, 2018 [ edit post ]
Shown below via figsoku.net are more images of the upcoming Marvel based MAFEX figures from Medicom that were on display at this weekends overseas WonderFest Summer 2018 convention.

Besides additional looks at the newly announced Gwenpool, Venom and Deadpool figures we told you about earlier, we also have new looks at the comic book based Spider-Man, regular Gwenpool and Avengers: Infinity War Iron Spider figures. Check out all the images below.

MAFEX-Marvel-wf2018s-01.jpg

MAFEX-Marvel-wf2018s-02.jpg

MAFEX-Marvel-wf2018s-03.jpg

MAFEX-Marvel-wf2018s-04.jpg

MAFEX-Marvel-wf2018s-05.jpg

MAFEX-Marvel-wf2018s-06.jpg

MAFEX-Marvel-wf2018s-07.jpg

Well, I was kinda hoping for that to come and it happened way sooner than I thought! Sure we will have to wait for the Spidey to come first and that will take a long long while. But we have our first look at DEADPOOL!

Yeah, this first head looks a bit anime, but the body looks sooo good. Knowing that MAFEX are bigger figures than SHF and way bigger than Figma, I know that he still will not fit into the legends collection, but you can put into your SHF collection and you will be fine.  I am absolutely so excited and knowing Medicom he will come with lots of accessories. Guns, swords, LOTS of hands, at least 3 heads. I will preorder this as soon as it is available. 

The Iron Spider not much to talk about except that like the regular version, it will probably be better than the SHF version.

The big surprise was Venom.  Sure, we know that he was coming sooner or later, but the pre-orders for spidey must have been overwhelming for them to just showing him  right away. Looks very cool. Also worth picking it up. 

I gotta say, Medicom is going for it. Will put out lots of marvel comic figures and now is the right time to star collection them. Specially because they usually take a while to release, so they are a bit further apart and since they are expensive, you can plan your purchases. They will pick all the known characters first. The next Wonder FEst we will probably see a Wolverine. They will mostly do what Revoltech did. Which is no brainier. 

One last thing. Remember that they also have the license for all the DC movies characters and they are going all out with these.  Next year, they will probably release a prototype for comic characters too and Batman will be the first one. Probably a very classic one and with wired cloth cape. They might as well put the whole trinity together at once. 

Stay tuned. I will. 

I really, really love these two... The more I see of ‘em, the more I want to get them both! That anime-inspired head on Gwenpool proper is all kinds of adorable! :biggrin:

539AC5B2-0C7F-47D2-A7D3-74770CFDD650.jpeg

45085B0C-846D-45E0-BF49-D79F8E6B963C.jpeg

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...