PS4 Spider-Man 1/6 Scale Spider-Punk Figure From Hot Toys

JayC

Everyone’s favorite wall-crawler is heading for a new adventure in Marvel’s New York in the upcoming Marvel’s Spider-Man video game! After eight years behind the mask, an experienced Peter Parker who’s more masterful at fighting big crime, is struggling to balance his chaotic personal life and career while the fate of millions of New Yorkers rest upon his shoulders.

Following the introduction of the Spider-Man (Advanced Suit) from Marvel’s Spider-Man, Hot Toys is pleased to present the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Spider-Man (Spider-Punk Suit) which is one of the alternate skins from this highly anticipated game for Spidey fans around the world!

Meticulously crafted based on the Spider-Punk suit from the Marvel’s Spider-Man video game, this collectible figure features a newly developed masked head sculpt with a spike Mohawk and three pairs of interchangeable eye pieces to create different combinations of Spider-Man’s expressions; a newly developed body; a skillfully tailored Spider-Punk suit complete with greatly detailed patterns and denim vest with real-like pins and spikes; interchangeable hands for different postures; a star-shaped guitar; Spider-Drone; a variety of web accessories; and a stylishly designed figure stand!

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-01.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-02.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-03.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-04.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-05.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-06.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-07.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-08.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-09.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-10.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-11.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-12.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-13.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-14.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-15.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-16.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-17.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-18.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-19.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-20.jpg

Hot-Toys-PS4-Spider-Man-Spider-Punk-21.jpg

• 6 months later...

i know in my case i have read zero of spider-punk's comic appearances but he's so cool looking that he made my top 10 ML list for 2018. The only thing i didn't like about the ML fig was that the guitar strap was too long, making it hard to look good in poses (imo). I really wish the character had shown up in the spider-verse movie.

On 3/23/2019 at 2:55 PM, bashpics99 said:

i know in my case i have read zero of spider-punk's comic appearances but he's so cool looking that he made my top 10 ML list for 2018. The only thing i didn't like about the ML fig was that the guitar strap was too long, making it hard to look good in poses (imo). I really wish the character had shown up in the spider-verse movie.

I thought the white guitar was a bit plain too.  Would have been cool to see some Spidey designs on it like the Hot Tous figure has.

18 hours ago, hisDUDENESS9829 said:

I thought the white guitar was a bit plain too.  Would have been cool to see some Spidey designs on it like the Hot Tous figure has.

I figure it was left white so people could customize it easily but yeah a little red trim or something would've been nice.. also they should have included a little sticker sheet like Deadpool's scooter has.