2018 NYCC Marvel Exclusives From Funko

JayC

Funko today announced their Marvel based 2018 NYCC exclusive. Marvel exclusives include an Ironheart Dorbz, Hulkbuster vs. Hulk Movie Moment, Black Panther Okoye Pop! with removable hair, chrome Black Panther Shuri Pop!, Spider-Woman Pop!, Carnage Pop! and Pop! Korg with Miek from Thor: Ragnarok.

Dorbz: Marvel - Iron Heart (FYE)
Funko-2018-NYCC-Exclusive-01__scaled_600.jpg

Movie Moment: Hulkbuster vs. Hulk (Walgreens)
Funko-2018-NYCC-Exclusive-02__scaled_600.jpg

Pop! Marvel: Black Panther - Okoye with Red Dress (Amazon)
Funko-2018-NYCC-Exclusive-03__scaled_600.jpg

Pop! Marvel: MS 10 - Shuri (Chrome) (GameStop/ EB Games)
Funko-2018-NYCC-Exclusive-04__scaled_600.jpg

Pop! Marvel: Marvel Venom - Carnage with Tendrils (Hot topic)
Funko-2018-NYCC-Exclusive-05__scaled_600.jpg

Pop! Marvel: Classic Spider-Woman (Entertainment Earth)
Funko-2018-NYCC-Exclusive-06__scaled_600.jpg

Pop! Marvel: Thor Ragnarok - Korg & Miek (GameStop/ EB Games)
Funko-2018-NYCC-Exclusive-07__scaled_600.jpg

16 hours ago, cbatesLegends said:

I find it weird people collect these. I mean I get they are cheap and I know kids like them at least mine do. But I don’t get the appeal 

As someone who does collect them, I understand that they're not for everybody - hell, sometimes I look at them, and I wonder if they're our generation's pop-culture version of 'Precious Moments' figurines.

But the wide selection of characters is one of the biggest draws. My wife and I have a bunch of characters in Pop! form that have received little to no merchandise before. Her favorite character from the Teen Titans animated series, Jinx, has only just gotten full-on merchandise in the past couple years due to Funko, and the Pop! is the highlight of her small collection. Meanwhile, I have a row of X-Women Pops! on my shelf, which includes Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Funko got to her before Hasbro did, so it's hard not to get behind that, you know?

As for these, I'm likely to only get the Spider-Woman (even though I prefer her newer costume), though I wouldn't be surprised if we also ended up getting Okoye.

1 hour ago, Boy_Blunder said:

As someone who does collect them, I understand that they're not for everybody - hell, sometimes I look at them, and I wonder if they're our generation's pop-culture version of 'Precious Moments' figurines.

But the wide selection of characters is one of the biggest draws. My wife and I have a bunch of characters in Pop! form that have received little to no merchandise before. Her favorite character from the Teen Titans animated series, Jinx, has only just gotten full-on merchandise in the past couple years due to Funko, and the Pop! is the highlight of her small collection. Meanwhile, I have a row of X-Women Pops! on my shelf, which includes Negasonic Teenage Warhead. Funko got to her before Hasbro did, so it's hard not to get behind that, you know?

As for these, I'm likely to only get the Spider-Woman (even though I prefer her newer costume), though I wouldn't be surprised if we also ended up getting Okoye.

I do see the appeal in the wide selection of characters. There have been times I wanted to add something to my collection from a show or movie and the only ones putting out any type of merch was funko. So I’ll give them credit there

• 1 month later...

I am looking for the same characters in my video game, I like to play an action-adventure video game or anime video game. I have a large collection of video game series, usually, I like to play FIFA 18 on PC. This game gives me amazing fun, you can also buy FIFA 18 for more entertainment from the Instant Gaming if you are interested in playing this game. Well, this game can be played on the PC, PlayStation, Xbox, etc.  

3 hours ago, Supersmashfox64 said:

Wow, I don't even collect Funko, but I might need to pick up Korg and Miek. Frickin' hilarious!

Warning!!!!! Once you pick up your first you will somehow end up with 100s of them after!!! I started with 1 and now I have a bunch of them.