Netflix Debuts 'Marvel's Daredevil' Season Three Official Trailer & Poster

Outsiders

The highly anticipated new season of the conspiracy-thriller explores how an iconic villain returns to power, and the darker path taken by a crushed hero, who finds himself - and a Daredevil imposter - at the center of the tyrant's plan.

Missing for months, Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox) reemerges a broken man, putting into question his future as both vigilante Daredevil and lawyer Matthew Murdock. But when his archenemy Wilson Fisk (Vincent D'Onofrio) is released from prison, Matt must choose between hiding from the world or embracing his destiny as a hero.

Marvel's Daredevil season three premieres worldwide October 19th on Netflix.

Erik Oleson (The Man in the High Castle) serves as showrunner and executive producer. The cast also features Elden Henson (Foggy Nelson), Deborah Ann Woll (Karen Page), Joanne Whalley (Sister Maggie), Wilson Bethel (Benjamin Poindexter) and Jay Ali (Rahul "Ray" Nadeem).

daredevil_ver4_xlg.jpg

Really looking forward to new season of DD.  Anyone else enjoy S2 of Iron Fist.  I found it completely watchable, and think they can really build on it for season 3.  Maybe, combine Luke Cage and Iron Fist for one season 3 and just do Heroes for Hire.  Lastly, Netflix needs to just give the Daughters of the Dragon their own show.

Who is that other dude impersonating daredevil?  The actor looks super familiar. And someone said Bullseye-is he gonna be in this season?  Cause that would be awesome. I’m guessing that’s who is impersonating DD being that he caught that baton lightening fast like Bullseye would 

2 hours ago, americamgl said:

Excellent trailer, really awesome poster. Can't wait for season 3 and Bullseye!!! Why can't the other shows (Iron Fist I am looking at you) be like this one???!!!

I really liked season 2 of Iron Fist, have you watched it? It was a lot better than the first one.

4 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

I really liked season 2 of Iron Fist, have you watched it? It was a lot better than the first one.

I saw episode 1 and 2 and couldn't get pass it. Finn Jones is still the same whiny kid. I do agree this season was so far better than season 1.

1 hour ago, JKenbok said:

Who is that other dude impersonating daredevil?  The actor looks super familiar. And someone said Bullseye-is he gonna be in this season?  Cause that would be awesome. I’m guessing that’s who is impersonating DD being that he caught that baton lightening fast like Bullseye would 

I think it’s Bullseye impersonating Daredevil. Just makes sense. But It looks like Bullseye is the one in the Red suit so Matt was the one who caught the Baton in the Black suit. Not the impersonator(Bullseye). 

I just watched this earlier today after hearing that the trailer launched. This show just seems to not get bad. It has all kinds of excitement for me compared to the other shows and even those are pretty dang good. Maybe Ive hyped myself up because the last 2 were so good or maybe they just have outstanding writers compared to the others.. altho I do like Luke Cage and Punisher and Jessica Jones is ok. This looks fantastic!

21 hours ago, Falls22 said:

I think it’s Bullseye impersonating Daredevil. Just makes sense. But It looks like Bullseye is the one in the Red suit so Matt was the one who caught the Baton in the Black suit. Not the impersonator(Bullseye). 

Ohhhh okayvyeah you’re right. Had to watch that again. But yeah it does really make sense that that would be Bullseye. That’s awesome. I kind of pictured Bullseye as a little bit more badass and insane looking than this guy playing game, but I’ll take it. 

7 minutes ago, mako said:

This season has me worried. Not that I think it'll be bad, just disappointing. I mean once you've battled legions of half-dead blood harvesting ninjas led by your formerly dead ex-girlfriend through the skeletal remains of a massive dragon deep beneath the streets of New York city, street crime, even led by the Kingpin himself, just seems kind of... meh.

Still, I have a lot riding on this one. As so far, every other Netflix/Marvel show this year has been a letdown in one way or another. Whether it's Jessica Jones who's character arch is apparently a flat line, Luke Cage who pretty much just half-a$$ed the entire season, or Iron Fist's merciless costume teasing and ridiculous ending (Danny Rand, master of gun-fu), I was hoping for better.

While I agree on the lackluster 2nd seasons for JJ, Cage, and IF...don’t take Kingpin lightly. Red Skull did that, didn’t end well for him.

0F441263-310A-47BC-B126-A890E80FA6BE.jpeg

1 hour ago, mako said:

Yeah? Well Red Skull just had designs on world domination. Making a decent superhero TV show in this day and age? THAT'S hard.

True, superhero shows are a dime a dozen today, only a few tend be worth anything and even fewer last beyond the early seasons before they become too drawn out.

On 10/6/2018 at 8:21 AM, JKenbok said:

Ohhhh okayvyeah you’re right. Had to watch that again. But yeah it does really make sense that that would be Bullseye. That’s awesome. I kind of pictured Bullseye as a little bit more badass and insane looking than this guy playing game, but I’ll take it. 

On their FB page they just released a new trailer that gives more details about Bullseye! And it’s got me pumped to say the least!!!!!

On October 5, 2018 at 9:16 AM, americamgl said:

I saw episode 1 and 2 and couldn't get pass it. Finn Jones is still the same whiny kid. I do agree this season was so far better than season 1.

The show gets way better from there on.  Alice Eve does an AMAZING work as Mary, and Jessica Henwick and Simmone Missick are kickass. Even Jones gets much better as the show goes on.

24 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

The show gets way better from there on.  Alice Eve does an AMAZING work as Mary, and Jessica Henwick and Simmone Missick are kickass. Even Jones gets much better as the show goes on.

Might give it another shot. I love Misty Knight! Another thing I kept on wondering is how is it that Typhoid is on Iron Fist and not in Daredevil, but I guess we will have to see.

Will watch after DD season 3