New Official Spider-Man 6" Marvel Legends Kingpin BAF Wave Images

JayC

Shown below are new official images for the Marvel Legends 6" Spider-Man Kingpin Build-A-Figure wave from Hasbro. The wave is expected to start showing up here in the US any day now. The wave includes figures of Puma, 6-Arm Spider-Man, Red Goblin, Black Cat, Modern Symbiote Spider-Man, Silver Sable and Night Thrasher. This wave is currently available for pre-order at BigBadToyStore.com.

Which figures in this wave are you looking most forward to?

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Kingpin-27.jpg

Overall nice wave with few mistakes. Ok, maybe they really couldn't manage to give Six Arm Spidey any waist articulation but they could at least add some paint or wash to make webbings standout, it looks unfinished or like happy meal toy. Silver Sable is the figure to get, finally! But why use this skinny body when they have Moonstone mold? Sable is master assassin she should be muscular not skinny like Kitty Pryde. 

I agree, they should have painted in the webbing for six arm spidey. The stand out figures for me in this lot are Sable, Puma and of course Kingpin. everybody remembers the old Kingpin figure, This one makes it look like a happy meal toy. But back then we had to take what we could get.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Actually, that TB KP fig still held up pretty well IMO. Though the Hasbro version does put it to shame now.  All I'm getting from this wave is the KP fig with alternate heads. Rest of this wave is extremely weak IMO. Puma instead of a classic Vulture, Scorpion/Tarantula?

I think it may be the fact that all three new characters in this wave were created by tom defalco and ron frenz

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 6:04 AM, SpiderS said:

Overall nice wave with few mistakes. Ok, maybe they really couldn't manage to give Six Arm Spidey any waist articulation but they could at least add some paint or wash to make webbings standout, it looks unfinished or like happy meal toy. Silver Sable is the figure to get, finally! But why use this skinny body when they have Moonstone mold? Sable is master assassin she should be muscular not skinny like Kitty Pryde. 

Other figures have six arms and torso articulation. There was no excuse for not giving us at least waste swivle. And I completely agree that they didn't use the right mold for Sable. I think they just don't wanna use it anymore since it has big tits...:laugh:,  and they used the more slim one. 

Gotta agree that the line is rather lackluster, I’m only interested in the Red Goblin and Kingpin BAF. That said, the Red Goblin is not without flaws. No glider and unarticulated tail. At least make it bendy. Hasbro was banking on the Kingpin BAF to move this line and with the Shadow King alternate head, they will.

• 6 months later...

Bought the wave about a month ago just for Kinpin, already sold 3 of the figs in the wave, got 3 more to go. I decided to make an office dio for Mr Fisk, took me bout 2 weeks to do, I had to make the office chair from scratch from items at Hobby lobby as well as the office. Bought all the office desk items online & also at Hobby Lobby.

DSCF7983.JPG

DSCF7985.JPG

DSCF7989.JPG

DSCF7991.JPG

DSCF7993.JPG

14 hours ago, Gigantor said:

Bought the wave about a month ago just for Kinpin, already sold 3 of the figs in the wave, got 3 more to go. I decided to make an office dio for Mr Fisk, took me bout 2 weeks to do, I had to make the office chair from scratch from items at Hobby lobby as well as the office. Bought all the office desk items online & also at Hobby Lobby.

DSCF7983.JPG

DSCF7985.JPG

DSCF7989.JPG

DSCF7991.JPG

DSCF7993.JPG

hey that's awesome!  you can swap it out with j.jonah too :D