#NYTF2019 - DIAMOND SELECT TOYS

FASVB

I've been wondering what they were going to reveal so thanks for posting these! I haven't gotten into collecting statues yet (I'd better not say that too loudly or the next thing I know, I'll have a statue collection, lol :wink: ) but these definitely look nice. I never did pick up the ML Psylocke so now I'm wondering if I'll go with this version instead... I like the look of her here so who knows? Thanks again! :cool:

10 hours ago, Ichiban said:

Thanks for posting these! It looks like the left wing of Angela’s headpiece has broken off in the sample that is on display. Makes me a little worried about how  fragile they are.

CE843D7C-613F-4110-8E21-FA2D4053EECD.jpeg

93DE7FAB-75E1-46A8-8EF0-4631F9652FFB.jpeg

I don't know. The material used on the samples is not the same as the final product.  Also they get moved around a lot during the setting of the booth. 

This is quite common. Zach has commented on that on occasion.  I can't really remember which piece broke, but it was during last NYCC. 

Seeing this again reminds me that I wold love to se a a Marvel Select.  I love my Legends, but a Select one would look amazing. 

Once again DST seems to own the marketing in affordable, collectible statues...Iceman and Beast seem like msut buys and the more I look at Iron Man from Infinity War, the more he falls into that category...the amount of detail they can affordably mold, and their commitment to dynamic, action poses, is very impressive...great coverage here.

• 3 months later...