Marvel Releases New WAR OF THE REALMS #1 Cover Art from J. Scott Campbell

JayC

The War Of The Realms is coming…and no corner of the Marvel Universe will be untouched! Today, Marvel is excited to release a stunning variant cover from superstar artist J. Scott Campbell, with colors by Sabine Rich!

This April, all hell will break loose as Marvel’s epic event from the award-winning creative team of Jason Aaron, Russell Dauterman, and Matthew Wilson usher in an event of unparalleled scale! Plus, don’t miss a special midnight release of WAR OF THE REALMS #1 for retailers – be sure to check Marvel mailers for details!

WAR OF THE REALMS #1 (of 6)
Written by JASON AARON
Art by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN

1 of 1

Is that..her movie costume or her comic one? I'm running out the door to work so I can't jump on Google...but can jump on here! (priorities)......and I would swear that's more her movie look...which is incredibly cool to live in a time when movie costumes are so good and speak so well to mass audiences, the comics are taking queues from them. Love it.

On 3/1/2019 at 7:44 AM, galahad33 said:

Is that..her movie costume or her comic one? I'm running out the door to work so I can't jump on Google...but can jump on here! (priorities)......and I would swear that's more her movie look...which is incredibly cool to live in a time when movie costumes are so good and speak so well to mass audiences, the comics are taking queues from them. Love it.

I believe that is what she is wearing for this War Of Realms story. Truth be told her movie costume was fairly comic book accurate. 

On 3/1/2019 at 9:44 AM, galahad33 said:

It's Hela's revised costume by Thor artist Russell Dauterman, I think it's from around 2014.

5b76f871372de747d42c8a73f934df6d.jpg

2 hours ago, ADour said:

It's Hela's revised costume by Thor artist Russell Dauterman, I think it's from around 2014.

5b76f871372de747d42c8a73f934df6d.jpg

well there you go. I wasn't aware it had been revised then, 'looks like good updates without doing an unnecessary overhaul; thank you much.

5 hours ago, JayC said:

I believe that is what she is wearing for this War Of Realms story. Truth be told her movie costume was fairly comic book accurate. 

right? But then again, Marvel has an amazing track record of doing that.........Hmm, you know, that would be a good thread to start.., can I even do that?....to see who we fans think is the most comic accurate costume adaptation, (you gotta pick your personal fave for #1) and then which figure best supports that.

51 minutes ago, galahad33 said:

right? But then again, Marvel has an amazing track record of doing that.........Hmm, you know, that would be a good thread to start.., can I even do that?....to see who we fans think is the most comic accurate costume adaptation, (you gotta pick your personal fave for #1) and then which figure best supports that.

That'd be a fun thread.

• 2 weeks later...