Marvel Legends 6" Walgreens Exclusive Infamous Iron Man Figure In-Hand Images

JayC

The new Walgreens exclusive 6" Marvel Legends Infamous Iron Man figure has started to pop up on eBay which has given us some new in-hand looks at the figure.

Infamous-Iron-Man-05.thumb.jpg.c9c33ad7e3acd6d511eb9fa18c07e514.jpgInfamous-Iron-Man-04.thumb.jpg.9993ae4fe01496785194be96c7cfed4f.jpgInfamous-Iron-Man-03.thumb.jpg.a20fc421abb77a7b4fb8fde66c896176.jpgInfamous-Iron-Man-02.thumb.jpg.1a051a7401c49333b2c3a8d4b974357f.jpgWe have been told the official on-shelf date for this one is May 1, 2019 but we will probably start to see these showing up more and more as we get closer to that date.Infamous-Iron-Man-01.thumb.jpg.8be414b1bfdc29be9e3bb67d25ffa930.jpg

Definitely picking two of these. I have been wanting an Infamous Iron Man figure ever since Hasbro announced that Invincible Iron Man figure. I was even going to purchase one of those and customize it into this one. Guess I called the body mold they would be using for this figure. I am looking forward to getting this figure.

May not be the Dr. Doom most of us wanted, however it's the Only doom we got so far this year unless you got the epic heroes Doom ML. Hopefully, Hasbro can can do A 3 Pack Marvel 80th Anniversary Marvel Legends Re-issued doom from Epic Heroes Series and 2 Doom Bots! Otherwise i'm still gonna get the Figure it's a Villain we need more villains from Marvel Comics in ML Form. 

4 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I am annoyed we couldn't just get a real Doom figure, why give us this? , this is just a re-paint of Invincible Iron Man from the first Black Panther wave, I'd be passing on this

You just answered your own question. Because it's an easy repaint.

However, it's still a neat figure. Plus it represents the character during an important storyline for him.

2 hours ago, ADour said:

You just answered your own question. Because it's an easy repaint.

However, it's still a neat figure. Plus it represents the character during an important storyline for him.

True I mean I understand that clearly Hasbro saw an easy road with the re-paint factor, but I still think it's kind of a bummer they threw us this Doom over a classic one when they know the people have been asking for him for so long now

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

True I mean I understand that clearly Hasbro saw an easy road with the re-paint factor, but I still think it's kind of a bummer they threw us this Doom over a classic one when they know the people have been asking for him for so long now

Given  it is an exclusive, Hasbro probably could afford just to do a repaint. Maybe they are saving classic Doom for a F4 wave

9 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

Hasbro knows a lot of collectors will buy this version as a stand-in while they're waiting for Hasbro to come out with a classic version (rationalizing it as "good enough for now").  And of course there are fans of this particular look and storyline for Doom, too.   Agree with your sentiment , though.