Marvel Legends 6" Spider-Man: Far From Home Entire Wave Revealed

JayC

April 22 is the official embargo date for Spider-Man: Far From Home products to be released and with that we have a look at the entire wave for Hasbro's next Spider-Man themed 6" Marvel Legends which includes several figures based on the upcoming Spider-Man: Far From Home Movie. We had seen previously all the comic book based figures which includes Hydro Man, Scorpion, Classic Julia Carpenter Spider-Woman and Doppelganger Spider-Man as well as two of the Far From Home figures with the Regular Suit Spider-Man and Stealth Suit Spider-Man.

Now we have a look at the remaining regular figure as well as the Build-A-Figure for the wave, both of which are based on Far From Home. Rounding out the wave will be Mysterio and the Build-A-Figure will be Molten Man. Here is how the wave breaks down with accessories.

Hydro Man - comes with Molten Man Head. Unfortunately it does not look like he comes with alternate regular arms, just the water ones which is a bit disappointing and it is unclear whether the water effects on the feet are removable.

Scorpion - comes with a leg for Molten Man. The tail should have bendy wire in it.

Spider-Woman - comes with the torso section for Molten Man and a webbing effect piece.

Doppelganger Spider-Man - Comes with a arm for Molten Man.

Far From Home Spider-Man - comes with an alternate set of hands and no BAF piece.

Far From Home Stealth Suit Spider-Man - comes with an arm and what I believe is a molten steal beam piece for Molten Man as well as an alternate un-goggled face piece and alternate hands for the figure itself.

Mysterio - Comes with a leg for Molten Man and alternate closed fists for itself.

While the official on-shelf date for Spider-Man: Far From Home product is April 22, it is unclear if any physical stores will have these Marvel Legends out on shelves right away. The main reason why we think these might not be out today is we have yet to see any stores put these out early, which is odd. Usually when these things are in store stockrooms, they somehow leak out early in some number. As of this post we have seen no sign of that. This wave however will be up for pre-order at places like BigBadToyStore.com and should be shipping by June.

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-01.jpg

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-02.jpg

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-03.jpg

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-04.jpg

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-05.jpg

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-06.jpg

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-07.jpg

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-08.jpg

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-09.jpg

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-10.jpg

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-11.jpg

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-12.jpg

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-13.jpg

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-14.jpg

Spider-Man-Far-From-Home-Marvel-Legends-15.jpg

Very strong wave overall, but I'm not quite sold on the BAF. Molten Man is not a character I've ever really cared about, so I don't have an issue with his movie version coming instead of the comic one, but I'm not loving that design.

Other than that, it's a really strong line-up of figures. Mystero, Hydro-Man and Scorpion all look great.

Definitely getting Scorpion and Hydro-Man.   Will wait on the movie before deciding about the mcu figs and BAF.   Might pick up spider-woman and Doppelganger if i find them at a discount price.  Overall its a good looking wave imo. 

Would've preferred a comic Hydro-Man BAF with more swappable parts but can't fault Hasbro for going with a movie-related BAF here.   To me this molten man figure seems kinda like Hasbro's response to the well-received Clayface BAF that DC Multiverse put out (and that i never managed to complete). Based on the size of the torso looks like Molten Man will be a pretty big BAF.

Definitely getting Hydro-Man, Scorpion, and Spider-Woman.  I don't really collect movie figs, but I think they all look great!

Also, I'm with Monster Chris on the subject of the alternate arms for Hydro-Man.  I would never display him without the water arms, so I don't need regular arms for him.  However, I can't say the same for the upcoming Cannonball.  I REALLY hope that Hasbro decides to give us some legs for him before he's released.

11 hours ago, ADour said:

I really hope Hasbro's current trend of leaving the cobweb pattern unpainted as if the texture alone is good enough is only temporary.

I blame the costume's design on the MCU spidey. Doppelganger has no excuse tho

14 minutes ago, memocromatico said:

I blame the costume's design on the MCU spidey. Doppelganger has no excuse tho

spider-man-far-from-home.jpgMCU Spidey has a black wash over the cobweb. Hasbro's Homecoming ML releases had the cobweb painted, so I figure they're just cutting corners with this one, even if it makes the figure look like it belongs to the basic line.

Wow, Hasbro just made a huge Golden turd & called it Molten Man & some of you actually are OK with  that & want it?  Only figs in this wave I'll be getting are Scorpion & Spiderwoman. I'll be selling off the 2 Golden turd BAF parts on ebay. They cheapened out on giving Hydro man regular arms to swap out with the water arms, other wise, I woulda bought him as well.  I do wanna thank Hasbro for saving me $$ on the past 2 Spiderman waves. Just want Kingpin, Scorps & Julia from these 2 waves. Same for the happy meal BAF Kree figure wave. Just got GG from that sorry looking wave. 

1 hour ago, Ironspider428 said:

Molten Man looks...odd. Very Clayface-esque. I’ll have to wait and see how movie accurate that is. Mysterio looks FANTASTIC. My only issue is no effects or alt head. This makes me wonder if Hasbro will release a 2-pack later with a rereleased Mysterio, FFH Hydro-Man and effects pieces. 

The movie version looks similar but the coloring is way more of a burning orange.

latest?cb=20190115175806

Hasbro has released official images and info for their 2019 Spider-Man: Far From Home products which are hitting shelves now. Check out the images below in our GALLERY.

The Marvel Legends figures listed likely won't start showing up on retail shelves right away but should be out soon.

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEB GEAR SPIDER-MAN Figure
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/Available: Spring 2019)
An exciting SPIDER-MAN feature figure from SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME! Imagine swinging into web-slinging adventures like PETER PARKER when he suits up as the amazing, wall-crawling hero, SPIDER-MAN. Available at most major retailers.

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEB BURST BLASTER
(Ages 5 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Spring 2019)
Imagine swinging into the newest SPIDER-MAN adventure with the SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME SPIDER-MAN WEB BURST BLASTER. Kids can play out the action of SPIDER-MAN facing down villains and criminals. Kids can load the included web fluid canister into the blaster, to imagine blasting enemies with bursts of web fluid, or use the refillable water cartridge to blast water! Includes blaster and web fluid. Available at most major retailers.

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEB CYCLONE BLASTER
(Ages 5 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $29.99/Available: Fall 2019)
With the all-new SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEB CYCLONE BLASTER, kids are ready to swirl webs like SPIDER-MAN! Load the included can of web fluid or switch to water mode and soak your opposition with the included water canister! With the SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEB CYCLONE BLASTER, kids can imagine catching criminals in their web with 3 different modes of web fluid play, plus water blasting! Includes gauntlet, water canister, and a can of web fluid. Available at most major retailers.

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Figure Assortment
(HASBRO/Ages 4 & up /Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Spring 2019)
Imagine the web-slinging, city-scaling action of SPIDER-MAN and his allies and enemies with these high quality, 6-inch scale figures from MARVEL LEGENDS. The premium, 6-inch MARVEL LEGENDS SERIES figures feature multiple points of articulation and are a great addition to any action figure collection. Fans and collectors can imagine action-packed scenes with these premium SPIDER-MAN figures, inspired by SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME and MARVEL SPIDER-MAN comics. Characters in this assortment include SPIDER-MAN, STEALTH SUIT SPIDER-MAN, DOPPLEGANGER, SPIDER-WOMAN, SCORPION, HYDRO MAN, and MARVEL’S MYSTERIO. Each figure sold separately. Available at most major retailers.

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME 6-INCH Figure Assortment
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $9.99/Available: Spring 2019)
Bring the action of SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME to life with this assortment of SPIDER-MAN movie figures! Each figure features an entertainment-inspired design and multiple points of articulation for poseable, action-packed fun! Characters in this assortment include STEALTH SUIT SPIDER-MAN, GLIDER GEAR SPIDER-MAN, UNDERCOVER SPIDER-MAN, CONCEPT SERIES MOLTEN MAN and MYSTERIO. Includes feature accessory. Each sold separately. Available at most major retailers.

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME STEALTH SUIT FLIP UP MASK
(Ages 5 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $14.99/Available: Spring 2019)
Gear up like PETER PARKER with this SPIDER-MAN STEALTH SUIT MASK, featuring design inspired by one of the new suits SPIDER-MAN wears in the upcoming movie SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME, including flip up & expressive eyes! Requires 2 AAA batteries, not included. Available at most major retailers.

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME JET Vehicle
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $24.99/Available: Spring 2019)
Zoom into action with the SPIDER-MAN Vehicle inspired by SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME! Includes SPIDER-MAN 6-inch figure. Vehicle and figure feature design inspired by SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME. Includes vehicle and figure. Available at most major retailers.

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME SPIDERBOLT BLASTER
(Ages 5 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: Spring 2019)
Blast into action like PETER PARKER with the SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME SPIDERBOLT BLASTER, featuring NERF technology and darts, and web-inspired design! Load the included NERF darts into the SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME SPIDERBOLT BLASTER and release to launch them into action! Inspired by SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME. Available at most major retailers.

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME 6-INCH FEATURE Figure Assortment
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $14.99/Available: Spring 2019)
Bring the action of SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME to life with this assortment of SPIDER-MAN movie feature figures inspired by the film! Each figure features design and multiple points of articulation for poseable, action-packed fun! Characters in this assortment include ULTIMATE CRAWLER SPIDER-MAN, WEB STRIKE SPIDER-MAN, and HERO SUIT SPIDER-MAN. Each sold separately. Available at most major retailers.

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME TITAN HERO SUIT SPIDER-MAN Figure
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $9.99/Available: Spring 2019)
Imagine the web-slinging hero swinging through the city with this SPIDER-MAN figure from the TITAN HERO SERIES! When kids connect the TITAN HERO POWER FX launcher (not included; sold separately with Titan Hero Power FX figures) to this figure’s arm port, they can activate character-specific sounds and phrases inspired by SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME and launch projectiles! Available at most major retailers.

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEB SHOTS GEAR Assortment
(Ages 5 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $9.99/Available: Spring 2019)
Power up play with web-firing action! Imagine gearing up like one of the wall-crawling web-slingers with a new assortment of SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEB SHOTS! With 3 items in the assortment, kids can discover 3 different ways to blast: shoot discs, wind and launch, or send webs flying! Each WEB SHOT is compatible with the SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME SPIDERBOLT BLASTER, sold separately. Each WEB SHOT, inspired by SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME, sold separately. Available at most major retailers.

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME 6-INCH FEATURE Figure WEB STRIKE SPIDER-MAN - oop.jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME 6-INCH Figure MOLTEN MAN - in pck.jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME 6-INCH Figure MOLTEN MAN - oop (1).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME 6-INCH Figure MOLTEN MAN - oop (2).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME 6-INCH Figure MYSETERIO - in pck.jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME 6-INCH Figure MYSTERIO - oop (1).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME 6-INCH Figure MYSTERIO - oop (2).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME 6-INCH Figure STEALTH SUIT SPIDER-MAN - oop.jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME JET Vehicle - oop (1).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME JET Vehicle - oop (2).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME SPIDERBOLT BLASTER  - oop.jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME STEALTH SUIT FLIP UP MASK - oop (1).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME STEALTH SUIT FLIP UP MASK - oop (2).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Figure Assortment - Doppleganger (in pck).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Figure Assortment - Hydro-Man (in pck).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Figure Assortment - Marvel's Scorpian (in pck).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Figure Assortment - Molten Man BAF (oop).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Figure Assortment - Mysterio (in pck).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Figure Assortment - Mysterio (oop).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Figure Assortment - Spider-Man (in pck).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Figure Assortment - Spider-Woman (in pck).jpg

MARVEL SPIDER-MAN LEGENDS SERIES 6-INCH Figure Assortment - Stealth Suit Spider-Man (in pck).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB BURST BLASTER - oop (1).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB BURST BLASTER - oop (2).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB BURST BLASTER - oop (3).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB BURST BLASTER - oop (4).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB BURST BLASTER - oop (5).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB BURST BLASTER - oop (6).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB BURST BLASTER - oop (7).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB CYCLONE BLASTER  - oop (2).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB CYCLONE BLASTER  - oop (3).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB CYCLONE BLASTER  - oop (4).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB CYCLONE BLASTER - oop (1).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB CYCLONE BLASTER - oop (5).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB GEAR SPIDER-MAN - oop (1).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB GEAR SPIDER-MAN - oop (2).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB GEAR SPIDER-MAN - oop (3).jpg

SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME WEB GEAR SPIDER-MAN - oop (4).jpg

7 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

Gotta say, I'm not really that bummed about no alternate arms for Hydro-Man.  I can't really imagine that I'd ever use them instead of the water arms.  I think he's the best-looking of the comic-based bunch for sure.  I love his head/face sculpt!

He's a good head for a custom Toad figure :D

4 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

Wow, Hasbro just made a huge Golden turd & called it Molten Man & some of you actually are OK with  that & want it?  Only figs in this wave I'll be getting are Scorpion & Spiderwoman. I'll be selling off the 2 Golden turd BAF parts on ebay. They cheapened out on giving Hydro man regular arms to swap out with the water arms, other wise, I woulda bought him as well.  I do wanna thank Hasbro for saving me $$ on the past 2 Spiderman waves. Just want Kingpin, Scorps & Julia from these 2 waves. Same for the happy meal BAF Kree figure wave. Just got GG from that sorry looking wave. 

Yeah, I guess taste differs for everyone... I want to see how imposing he is fully assembled before making my final decision, but that golden turd is way more appealing to me than GG could be.