Amazing Yamaguchi Revoltech War Machine And More From WonderFestival

JayC

Kaiyodo for this weekends WonderFestival19 Summer event had on display a new Amazing Yamaguchi Revoltech Marvel War Machine figure which will be out in February 2020. The figure appears to be chalked with tons of weapons you would expect from a War Machine figure.

Also on hand was an updated look at the Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse MAFEX Peter B. Parker figure coming from Medicom. Check out the images below for these via amiamihobbynews.

EAidTOaU4AAPCcy.jpg

EAidTPEVUAAd-SE.jpg

EAidTPqUcAAmZ4c.jpg

EAiGJPaUIAAzmaR.jpg

EAiGJRCUcAE5PWV.jpg

EAiqgrfUcAEKvKe.jpg

EAiqgrFUwAExJVe.jpg

The other day we told you how Kaiyodo has on display at the WonderFestival a new Amazing Yamaguchi Revoltech War Machine figure. Well now thanks to Yamaguchi himself we have more images of that figure which is due out in February 2020 to show you. Among other things it looks like the figure will come with two shoulder cannons, two arm cannons, waist rockets and rocket launchers that will fit on the shoulders or legs. The image of the unpainted prototype you can see is really decked out in weapons from head to toe.

Amazing-Yamaguchi-War-Machine-01.jpg

Amazing-Yamaguchi-War-Machine-02.jpg

Amazing-Yamaguchi-War-Machine-03.jpg

Amazing-Yamaguchi-War-Machine-04.jpg

Amazing-Yamaguchi-War-Machine-05.jpg

Amazing-Yamaguchi-War-Machine-06.jpg

I have Yamaguchi Magneto and Wolverine, and I'm really happy with those. I didn't like the first figures. Although they looked cool in some action poses, I felt like they are too gappy and awkward in vanilla poses.

But man have they improved lately or what.  Iron man and War machine look fantastic. I also love what they've done with DC characters.

I'm thinking about getting fully into the whole line. Like buying all the figures.

Make it rain...😜