Marvel Legends 6" Retro Deadpool And Grey Hulk Coming In October???

JayC

While still NOT official confirmed by Hasbro which means this news should be treated as RUMOR at this time, we have gotten word from a source that has proven to be reliable in the past that lets us know the recently revealed Marvel Legends 6" First Appearance Grey Hulk figure should be released on October 1st as a Fan Channel Exclusive. Looks like the figure will cost around $35. It's unclear if the figure will be put up for pre-order sooner than that or if it will be one of those that is available as soon as it's listed. We know Amazon Mexico had a small handful already in stock since the few people who were able to purchase one when it appeared on that site briefly last week have already received them.

Also we are told a second never-before-seen figure described as being a "Retro Deadpool" figure will be released simultaneously as the Grey Hulk on October 1. We have know specific details about this one, so all we can do is speculate that it might be a repainted Deadpool figure to look like the costume he wore when he first appeared in New Mutants #98.

We will be sure to update this story once more details become available.

deadpoolfullbody.jpg

00 Grey Hulk__scaled_600.jpg

5 hours ago, Batbishop said:

I hope this is a xmen Deadpool suit.

Itll probably just be a re-release of the 90's Deadpool from the Sasquatch wave with slight color variation if at all, Im guessing he'll also be packaged in the vintage x-men purple cardback packaging and thats why it'll be considered a "new" figure (and many people will want to get just because its deadpool and it will come in a vintage packaging)

2 hours ago, tarot said:

if they are doing a Deapdool, then the package should be something like the X-force line version.

Deadpool-Series1-Front.jpg

I have sort of a strong feeling it will be most likely on this card back, like Tarot says, but be the Sasquatch wave figure with a few extra things, maybe a slight variation in color (like someone else said)

but besides that, I really want that Gray Hulk

2 hours ago, Lord_Scareglow said:

I have sort of a strong feeling it will be most likely on this card back, like Tarot says, but be the Sasquatch wave figure with a few extra things, maybe a slight variation in color (like someone else said)

but besides that, I really want that Gray Hulk

Yeah, though I can't see that much of a difference except maybe a slightly different colour scheme and maybe different gloves

1 hour ago, Benn said:

For $35, it better come with a lottttt of chimichangas.

I dont think deadpool will be $35, Grey Hulk is going to be that price since he is a bigger figure, but deadpool will probably only be somewhere along the lines of $22 like most other regular sigle carded "special" figures coming out lately (all the variants like Big time spiderman, stealth ironman, camo punisher, etc...)

3 hours ago, abnuggler said:

I dont think deadpool will be $35, Grey Hulk is going to be that price since he is a bigger figure, but deadpool will probably only be somewhere along the lines of $22 like most other regular sigle carded "special" figures coming out lately (all the variants like Big time spiderman, stealth ironman, camo punisher, etc...)

Tarot mentioned in the other thread that Deadpool is the same price as Hulk.

19 hours ago, Benn said:

Tarot mentioned in the other thread that Deadpool is the same price as Hulk.

I didnt see that, though I think $35 would be excesive for what seems like itll be a repack (repaint) of a figure we already got even if it comes with more accesories

• 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, mako said:

Yep, I was afraid of this. Once Hasbro saw what the market would bare with the MCU 10th and Marvel 80th sets, I knew it was only a matter of time before the Has' started releasing more "special" figures (complete with "special" 75% mark-ups).

And here I thought Mattel stopped doing superheroes.

I don't think there's any way that Deadpool is $35. That had to have been a mistake somehow.

24 minutes ago, mako said:

Yep, I was afraid of this. Once Hasbro saw what the market would bare with the MCU 10th and Marvel 80th sets, I knew it was only a matter of time before the Has' started releasing more "special" figures (complete with "special" 75% mark-ups).

And here I thought Mattel stopped doing superheroes.

Our source has confirmed that hasbro has changed the price of the figures. Hulk is still 34.99 while Deadpool is now 19.99.