Marvel Legends Cowboy Logan Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Cowboy Logan figure from Hasbro which is part of their Marvel Comics 80th Anniversary sub-line. You can purchase this figure at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Cowboy-Logan33.jpg

13 minutes ago, bashpics99 said:

I guess its probably a decent option for people looking to get a civilian logan without having to get the bike set or cobble something together with other figures.  (thats in addition to fans looking for this specific look).  That said, i have next to no interest in this myself, especially at gamestop price.

Pretty much this.  The bike set wasn't the easiest thing to find (at least around here).  I do kinda dig the cowboy-hat-on-Old-Man-Logan look, though.

I really dislike the eye inserts hasbro does with some of these wolverine figures, I can see what they are trying to do but usually they cause more problem to the consumers cause they hardly ever look right, and they have too many thing that can go wrong with its assembly that most figures have issues and its a drag to find a decent looking one (its always wether the eye insert was glued on right or wrong which will make the eyes look bad, or if the actual eyelid holes were molded and cut right to fit the insert or else the eyes will barely be visible, or even if the eyes were painted right on the insert and it doesnt make them look crosseyed or droopy). Personally I think hasbro should just stick to the eyes being painted on instead of being different molded pieces that are glued together. 

Not a bad figure, but just nothing to it, to get me to buy it along with all the other Wolverines they've made. I like the hat, but the smirk throws it off, so this is a pass for me. I guess we'll see Astonishing Wolverine for their next figure. Really should space him out more! Theyre just about run out of Wolverine options at this point.

wl.jpg

Despite zero interest in more Wolverines, in general, I'm surprised by how much I like this. The headsculpts seem above average for recent Legends takes on unmasked Logan. If we got a good take on Astonishing Wolverine and his current costume (basically a modernized version of the brown costume), I think I'd have enough Logans for a lifetime.

7 hours ago, SpiderS said:

Ugh I dunno I really dislike both headsculpts, it’s like they cannot nail Logan’s headsculpt. 

The un-helmeted Weapon X, TRU/unmasked vintage Wolvie, non-eyepatch motorcycle/Days of Future Past Logan, and tiger-stripe Wolvie (both first-appearance and Apocalypse-wave) heads are the most egregious. I wonder what it is about him that they're finding so difficult to capture. Of all the X-Men released in the Infinite series, the only other headsculpts I've had any complaints about are the TRU Magneto, the vintage Iceman, and Rogue. Everyone else looks great, so it definitely feels like a nearly isolated Logan problem.

18 hours ago, Atlantis said:

Not a bad figure, but just nothing to it, to get me to buy it along with all the other Wolverines they've made. I like the hat, but the smirk throws it off, so this is a pass for me. I guess we'll see Astonishing Wolverine for their next figure. Really should space him out more! Theyre just about run out of Wolverine options at this point.

wl.jpg

Well, technically they're not even close to running out of options, but as far as "major" or at least "fondly remembered" looks for Wolverine I'd say they've still got:

Astonishing

Training Suit

Spy/Team X Wolverine

Maaaaybe Tuxedo Patch (Seems a long shot to me but you never know)

and last but not least a Hugh Jackman likeness "Movie" Wolverine with modern sculpting/articulation (Pick a version, any version).

I think it's only a matter of time before we get the Cowboy head on a repainted Old Man Logan body as another "Civilian" Logan, too.

14 minutes ago, Jmacq1 said:

Well, technically they're not even close to running out of options, but as far as "major" or at least "fondly remembered" looks for Wolverine I'd say they've still got:

Astonishing

Training Suit

Spy/Team X Wolverine

Maaaaybe Tuxedo Patch (Seems a long shot to me but you never know)

and last but not least a Hugh Jackman likeness "Movie" Wolverine with modern sculpting/articulation (Pick a version, any version).

I think it's only a matter of time before we get the Cowboy head on a repainted Old Man Logan body as another "Civilian" Logan, too.

I would buy a Tuxedo Patch.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did a Logan based on his cartoon civvies