New Glam Pics For Hasbro's Marvel Legends Avengers: Endgame Wave 3 and Fan-Channel Exclusive Figures

JayC

Hasbro has released new Glam shots for some of the figures in their upcoming Marvel Legends Avengers: Endgame wave 3. Specifically images for the Iron Patriot, Iron Man Mark 85, Phasing Vision and Bro Thor which is the Build-A-Figure for the wave.

Along with those they also released some new glam shots for upcoming Fan-Channel exclusive figures including the Deadpool/Hit Monkey 2-Pack, Punisher in Camo and Big Time Spider-Man. These figures should start seeing release around next month some time. You can pre-order them now at Megalopolis.Toys.

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-34.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-35.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-36.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-37.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Wave-3-38.jpg

I initially didn't think I wanted that Iron Patriot, but the more I see it the more I realize it's looking really nice, the colors are beautiful and it's a really intricate looking sculpt, it is going to be an easy buy for me. Punisher also looks excellent the more I see him going to have to pick that one up as well, the rest shown here will be easy passes, that Thor face sculpt looks bad IMO and overall a goofy execution of what could have been a pretty cool figure, as much as I like the colors of Big Time SM, not so interested in the figure, and that Deadpool 2 pack is just lame , it's like a recycled parts heaven it's such a cash grab it makes me have to say hell no

These figure look awesome! Iron-Patriot looks great, although I do wish he had another fist and 2 blasting hands instead of one fist and a grip hand. MK 85 looks amazing with the shinny paint but It's possible that we'll get another battle damaged one with the stones so I'm gonna wait on it. I already have the Vision from last year but this one's cape is removable which is a huge plus for me. I don't have a comic book Punisher so I'll be happy to add this one in to my collection. The Big-Time Spider-Man looks fantastic though! Really liking the paint apps but one thing that really bothers me is that Hasbro used the same mask as the Black Suit Spidey with those huge eyes. I wish they could make new and accurate masks for each comic Spider-Man they do. The PS4 Spider-Man had the same problem. Not a deal breaker tho, but still.

The Thor is growing on me, hated it on first reveal.

Love Iron Patriot, actually missed that he wore this in EndGame ( too much going on to be bothered by details) 

would like the white suit from the Deadpool set for yet another suited figure but the “beef stick” neck makes this an pass. Probably. I can kitbash but customizing with paint is out of my wheelhouse.

not familiar with Big Time Spidey but I remember the first version sold out and is $$$$ on the secondary market. Overall not interested.

is this version Punisher comic accurate or just comic inspired?

i have Vision from his two pack but obviously need him again for Fat Thor. Very worried that this clear plastic will be brittle like white Vision.

no pics but this is another opportunity for me to complain about Avengers 1 Cap ( won’t call him America’s Ass Cap because that joke has overstayed it’s welcome. Plus America’s Ass will always be Kate Upton to me.) great costume that NEEDS to be on a modern articulated buck.

no pics as well but the true winners of the 3rd endgame wave are Valkyrie and Heimdall. I’m guessing a matter of time before we get golden armor Heimdall.

Definitely excited about that Thor wave, already pre-ordered the whole thing. Only ones I'm not that interested in are Vision and that old Cap. The Deadpool pack is quite uninteresting for me, already got enough Deadpools. As for Big Time Spidey I really wanted, since I never got the first and (in)famous Big Time Let down. Hasbro killing my wallet.

Okay, there've definitely been some changes to these figs since the first reveal. Firstly, the Punisher looks way better than it did before. Not sure why his head looked so big at first reveal because I compared the Killmonger buck to the Punisher figure and Killmonger is actually bigger. Whatever they did that just made me want it after all. Big Time is already on pre-order. Not sure I NEED Bro Thor but I get a feeling it's gonna be a definite HTF so if I don't like I can easily sell. Vision is the same from the 2 pack, thus it will be waaaay too short. Iron Patriot is clearly the top of the heap, and again, would it kill you to put in a few arm extensions for IM, Hasbro? The biggest, hardest, most satisfying pass in this group  by far is the DP 2 pack. To quote the great thespian Brie Larson (at playing an arrogant, bitchy block of wood), "It's just like...y'know. Just, what? Like...whatever." It's just so much random crap that there's really no place for.

Nice pics and nice figures.  Punisher in particular seems like a nice modern comic version even if he is mostly reused parts. Big Time Spidey looks good too, although in my view he's not exactly an essential figure.

That BAF Thor doesn't have the greatest Hemsworth likeness .  Even so, I'd definitely would've bought a Thorbowski for $20 or even $25 but i can't see msyelf buying the whole wave to get him.  In fact, i'm not really sure i need any of the figures of that wave, although if i had to prioritize i would say my top pick would be vision, followed by heimdall, then val, then war machine. very little interest in cap or iron man.

I thought vision was supposed to be phasing but doens't seem all that translucent .. in these pics, anyhow.

The Deadpool 2-pack is a nice novelty set, not one i am likely to pick up though.

2 hours ago, MonsterChris said:

I get a subtle Dolph Lundgren vibe from the unpainted Punisher face.  Lots of cool looking stuff here, but I think that Big Time Spidey may be my only pick up.

Had the same thought the first time I saw it.   That may be things folding back in on themselves, though:  It's probably based on comic art that was out around the time the Lundgren Punisher film was out and so he was probably being drawn to resemble Lundgren a little bit....