Captain America Avengers Endgame And Avengers Movie Marvel Legends 6" Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

Today I take a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Avengers: Endgame Captain America figure from Hasbro. This figure is part of the BroThor Build-A-Figure wave. You can purchase this figure at Megalopolis.Toys.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume 1.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_2.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_3.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_4.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume 5.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_6.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_7.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_8.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_9.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_16.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_17.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_18.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_19.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_20.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_21.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_22.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_23.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_24.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_25.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_26.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_27.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_28.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_29.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_30.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_31.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_32.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_33.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_34.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_35.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_36.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_37.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume_38.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Avengers-Endgame-Captain-America-Avengers-Movie-Costume.jpg

Well it defiantly looks better than I thought after seeing these pictures and that head sculpt is an astonishing improvement over the original, this figure is a super sonic hard pass for me, it makes me cringe how badly we didn't need to see this figure get a re-issue , it's a sad cash grab filler piece 

Wow. Guys, I really love Marvel Legends and have at least one version of every character that either Toy Biz, Hasbro or Diamond (Marvel Select) has made but I honestly hate every single figure shown in this series of figure comparisons. They all look unbelievably cheap. Now, it's true that I strongly prefer comic accurate figures to the MCU figures - so I'm biased in regards to that anyway, but all of these just seem unusually bad to me. That being said, I still love a lot of the work Hasbro has done recently, but if these pictures were the first I'd ever seen of Marvel Legends figures I'd never even consider collecting them.

I begrudgingly admit the new head sculpt makes the 8 year old articulation schemed buck seem like it is only a 7 year old buck, but just barely. 

It is mind boggling to me that Hasbro would re-release a figure so outdated.  Even figures with limited articulation these days are because of sculpted capes or cloaks ( like Heimdall, Corvus Glaive, and the Grandmaster). Remove those restrictive garments and the articulation on those figures blows this Cap’s articulation out of the water.

I agree this is a cheap excuse for a cash grab. My only hope that this version is popular enough to warrant an updated sculpt down the road.

Oh wow, I hadn't realized that there is no wrist hinge on this figure. Good catch on that one Batbishop. And now the price will have to go down before I spend good money for no wrist articulation. its a nice figure but articulation is important.

That head is re-used from the first Endgame wave Captain America in quantum realm suit.
I've tried it on the original Avengers Cap body but the colors don't match very well.

It's a notable update. I'm not surprised Hasbro did not go further to improve it.
Look at the first ten years Iron Man 1 pack...

Slot wasted.
I'm waiting for a damn Chitauri soldier!
There's already one in basic 6" form.

Yeah even if you go with the assumption that an all-mcu wave will involve a lot of re-use of previous mcu parts, seems like they could have come up with a better option than this. Since they’re including vision, why not a scarlet witch? Or doc strange since the improved version was only available in a 3-pack? Or a powered up carol with a new head sculpt, since WM screwed the pooch with the binary release? Or throw in a figure previously only available as a BAF like Mantis or okoye. Or rocket In his Endgame costume (which I think would only require a new torso, but can’t recall if he had gloves in the movie)

I have the original Walmart exclusive version of the Avengers movie Cap and I'm looking forward to getting this "upgraded" version.    For one, I like the size of the figure.    And it's great to finally have a proper Cap figure to go with my original MCU Avengers five set.

That being said, I do wish they did make a new mold but keep the same height.  Like the video noted, I have problems with keeping the upper torso align with the body.   It really takes more time and effort than it should.

Here's a pic of my original Avengers movie Cap with a head swap.

IMG_5691.JPG