Daredevil Is Back In Red This May

JayC

Chip Zdarsky began his run on DAREDEVIL last year by having Matt Murdock hang up the suit and his super hero alter ego after tragedy struck. This May, Matt will suit up in his iconic costume once again when a lawless Hell’s Kitchen needs his help like never before in the new story arc, “Truth/Dare.”

Zdarsky’s refreshing takes on classic Daredevil elements and characters have made DAREDEVIL one of the most acclaimed comic books hitting stands today! And after a three-part story with guest artist Jorge Fornés, May’s DAREDEVIL #21 will reunite Zdarsky with comics superstar Marco Checchetto – making it sure to stand out as one of the most explosive and stylish books coming this spring. Don’t miss the new chapter of the book that Comicbook.com called “A magnificently complex super hero comic… one of the best super hero comics to be found” this May!

Daredevil-21.jpg

Zdarsky's Daredevil run is one of the things I'm the most eager to catch up with since my work-induced comic hiatus.

This is an interesting approach to the classic suit, with the cargo pants and the wrapped arms. I wonder if it's going to stick around. It has the potential to do so, since it's not too big of a departure from the classic suit unlike, say, when Captain America got his shot at a modernized costume, since it was pretty convoluted.

It looks great I love when they try to update classic costumes with new details and functionality, keep main idea but trying something new however, it looks cool when drawn by  Checchetto, who is one of my favorite artists working in Marvel, there’s possibility it could look meh with different artists tho. And yes, I do want Marvel Legend figure based on that design 

Cargo pants? Lol. I'm down to give him a more armored look. Not the full armor from the past but maybe similar to the Netflix look. As far as the storytelling, just turn him back to the badass he was before and I'll give it a try. As my hands down favorite character it pained me to see him turned to such a biyitch in the last few years.