Marvel Legends 6" Age Of Apocalypse Dark Beast Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

erivera94 takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Age Of Apocalypse Dark Beast figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-01.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-02.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-03.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-04.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-05.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-06.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-07.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-08.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-09.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-10.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-11.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-12.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-13.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-14.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-15.jpg

Marvel-Legends-Dark-Beast-16.jpg

Even though I am not dying with desire to buy this figure it does deliver, its objectively be better than Blue Beast, shading is superior and organic, maybe it’s just due to fact that figure is grey,  head seems to sit much better it doesn’t have no neck effect like previous figure, not to mention beautiful metallic pants. 

2 hours ago, Stubs23 said:

I thought there was supposed to be two waves of AOA figures this year? Where did you hear of them confirming only one wave?

ToyArk did an interview with Hasbro post Toyfair were Hasbro confirmed there would only be one AOA wave

This is definitely the best looking of the set sans BAF. I dont have any attachment to AoA and probably wont get any but def would love to get my hands on that sugarman. 

6 hours ago, Stubs23 said:

I thought there was supposed to be two waves of AOA figures this year? Where did you hear of them confirming only one wave?

There were never supposed to be two waves this year. When they first announced this wave, they said that--depending on how this one was received--they might do more, but there was never a chance that meant multiple waves this year, unless they were just being coy about their plans. Their figures are definitely planned more than a year out, so they couldn't get the feedback they needed about this wave in time to get a second wave on the release schedule for this year. If these do well, I'd guess we might see another wave between the last few months of 2021 and the middle of 2022. There is always the chance, however, that there are more one-off figures like Apocalypse, or two-packs, or whatever else on the schedule for this year. Hell, they might even be able to sneak a few Age of Apocalypse figures into non-dedicated waves between now and then. But full waves? There's gonna be a wait, if at all.