Marvel Legends 6" Stan "The Man" Lee Figure Video Review And Images

JayC

ShartimusPrime takes a look at the new Marvel Legends 6" Stan Lee figure from Hasbro. You can purchase this figure from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

Check out images for this figure below in our GALLERY and be sure to share your own thoughts about it in the COMMENTS SECTION.

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-01.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-02.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-03.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-04.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-05.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-06.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-07.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-08.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-09.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-10.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-11.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-12.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-13.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-14.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-15.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-16.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-17.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-18.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-19.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-20.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-21.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-22.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-23.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-24.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-25.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-26.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-27.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-28.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-29.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-30.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-31.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-32.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-33.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-34.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-35.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-36.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-37.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-38.JPG

Marvel-Legends-Stan-The-Man-Lee-39.JPG

Still on the fence with this figure, on one hand, do I really need a Stan Lee figure?, but on the other hand it seems like being Stan even though I dont really need a figure of him or would really be important to my collection getting him would be sort of a sing of respect for the many things he created and did to further the superhero culture I enjoy (my only complain is in my country this figure is going to be sold for about 10 more than a regular ml, and it's just a single figure with no BAF and limited accesories)

Man I can’t wait. I have also had this guy pre-ordered since it was announced. I plan on getting 2 or 3 to be honest. One as a keeper, one as Stan, then hoping the Chris Evens head swaps for a nice civics look for Cap. 

Still remember buying my first comics and watching Spider-Man and his amazing friends, my brother and I would laugh every time we read/heard Stan Lee as we were dumb kids saying his name is “Stanley” .. thought we were so clever, hey we were kids haha

in all seriousness, for never meeting the man (wink) he was an indelible influence in my life. My life long love of comics and by extension Marvel Legends has been impacted by Stan Lee. Will be honored to add him to my collection 

3 hours ago, McHogan said:

Man I can’t wait. I have also had this guy pre-ordered since it was announced. I plan on getting 2 or 3 to be honest. One as a keeper, one as Stan, then hoping the Chris Evens head swaps for a nice civics look for Cap. 

Still remember buying my first comics and watching Spider-Man and his amazing friends, my brother and I would laugh every time we read/heard Stan Lee as we were dumb kids saying his name is “Stanley” .. thought we were so clever, hey we were kids haha

in all seriousness, for never meeting the man (wink) he was an indelible influence in my life. My life long love of comics and by extension Marvel Legends has been impacted by Stan Lee. Will be honored to add him to my collection 

Actually you and your brother were quite correct after all, Stan Lee was born Stanley Martin Lieber Dec 28, 1922 New York. I been on the fence about the figure too, but its a nice figure and homage to a great story teller and creator. RIP Stan the man.

13 hours ago, silverback said:

Actually you and your brother were quite correct after all, Stan Lee was born Stanley Martin Lieber Dec 28, 1922 New York. I been on the fence about the figure too, but its a nice figure and homage to a great story teller and creator. RIP Stan the man.

we did find that out years later but as kids you know anything from funny sounding names to fart jokes was our world. as you can imagine those little sperm monsters from The Herculoids just about made our day. every. time. 

On 4/15/2020 at 2:45 PM, 280-customs said:

Had my stans since 2 fridays  ago got the call from gamestop and went and picked up my trio of STANS .. Cool figure the shield is kinda dumb but whatever glad i pre ordered them last year ..  worth the $$$  

Have mine pre-ordered like a lot of other peeps. Good to hear some people are already receiving theirs.

• 2 months later...