The New Mutants - Official Comic-Con Promo

Outsiders

A new official Comic-Con promo has been released for the X-Men-related horror movie "The New Mutants."

Directed and co-written by Josh Boone (The Fault in Our Stars), "The New Mutants" is scheduled to have a special virtual panel for the forthcoming "Comic-Con at Home" online event, which will begin Thursday, July 23th at 2pm PT.

20th Century Fox in association with Marvel Entertainment presents "The New Mutants," an original horror thriller set in an isolated hospital where a group of young mutants is being held for psychiatric monitoring. When strange occurrences begin to take place, both their new mutant abilities and their friendships will be tested as they battle to try and make it out alive.

New Mutants stars Anya Taylor-Joy, Charlie Heaton, Maisie Williams, Blu Hunt, Henry Zaga, Alice Braga

Release: August 28th, 2020

Second time this has happened:

Comics: "See, the way Sunspot's powers work is..."

Hollywood: "Yeah, right!  Human Torch!  We got it!"

Man, all of those kids look so great for their parts, especially the three girls.  The actual movie on the other hand...  I'll catch this one when I can check it out of the library or when it's free to stream.

Yesterday during Comic-Con At Home 20th Century Fox released a clip for the opening first 2 minutes of the long-awaited New Mutant movie.

At the end of the panel it was said the move will open in theaters on August 28th, 2020, followed with a gesture showing fingers crossed.

On 7/16/2020 at 5:25 PM, MonsterChris said:

Second time this has happened:

Comics: "See, the way Sunspot's powers work is..."

Hollywood: "Yeah, right!  Human Torch!  We got it!"

Man, all of those kids look so great for their parts, especially the three girls.  The actual movie on the other hand...  I'll catch this one when I can check it out of the library or when it's free to stream.

Seems like that, but they also did this... maybe it's a transition or something? Because this one looks crazy accurate and strong

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_1_22.10_PM.png

27 minutes ago, Bluecomet said:

Same here. The start is looking pretty good. Hope it gets finally released. Hope Anya's Magik portrayal will cross over to MCU X-men franchise.

Yeah I was always hyped about it, I think it's going to be good, it took way to long to come out not to be at least decent, and yes I'm a fan of Anya as Magik I think she's a good actor and she'll do justice to the character