Custom classic Moon Knight

Gigantor

Greetings, I did this custom back in like 2017, when the modern MK came out, I was POed that it wasn't the classic version so utilized some parts from the modern version, Head, cape, hands & the buck/arms/legs from Capt Universe & Vance Astro since they had a lot of white in their costumes. Little did I know that Hasbro would eventually come out with the classic version via Walgreens exclusive. Comments/critiques welcome!

xhHNpCg.jpg

2VWWRnu.jpg

3v7kZG3.jpg

jgiBCvh.jpg

3 hours ago, Biggbubb said:

Nice! Much better base body IMO. Now let’s see more of that awesome Tarantula!

Thanks. I'll see bout posting some pics of Tarantula soon. That Shang Chi buck is perfect for a classic Tarantula, hopefully, he's in the next retro Spidey wave along with classic White Tiger as well, both are so overdue.

That's really good. I wish the Walgreen's had used that buck. Personally, I'm still of the opinion that the Bucky Cap mold is the best one so far (besides the ballerina feet), but it has been way too overused. I was happy they used a different mold on the Classic MK, but I think the Sunfire buck is being misused in various ways. There's no way MK and Pyro should be on the same muscular scale. Had Hasbro decided to use this buck instead of the Sunfire one it would have put him on a fitness level closer to Daredevil and Black Panther and separated him from a normally skinny character like Pyro. This is the most underused buck in Hasbro's stable. Good job!

That looks terrific, and it's got me all the more excited to find the Hasbro version at a nearby Walgreens (hopefully). The one thing I wish we could get with Moon Knight would be an alternate cape in the crescent shape the way he was sometimes depicted when leaping into action. 

Also love the Tarantula figure. Can't wait to get an official version of him either.

Nicely done. I have the modern MK but never really liked the Armored look and those crocs he is sporting just look off

your Classic is much better, as close to my favorite uniform he has worn. I don’t have your skills so I’ll be picking up the Walgreens figure but this is the highest quality I have seen in a custom.