Crystal Dynamics’ Marvel’s Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Edition Box - What's Inside?

JayC

The folks at Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics sent along this Marvel’s Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Edition box to us to help celebrate the release of the Marvel’s Avengers video game that will release simultaneously for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Stadia, and PC on September 4, 2020. Marvel’s Avengers will be available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X when the consoles launch in the 2020 holiday season. The game will allow players to step into the role of Kamala Khan, Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, Hulk and more to go head-to-head with MODOK and the forces of AIM. A big thanks to Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics for sending this box to us, but what exactly is inside?

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%203__scaled_600.jpg

Well first there is an advance copyy of the came for the PS4 that is featured in a nice looking exclusive steelbook case. As soon as I post this I plan on popping the game in my PS4 and checking it out.

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2011__scaled_600.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2014__scaled_600.jpg

Stay-tuned for a review giving my initial thoughts on the game to be posted soon.

Other things included in the box are items representing each of the main heroes in the game. For Ms Marvel we get an Honorary Avengers Pin.

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2010__scaled_600.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2015__scaled_600.jpg

For Black Widow there is a very nice looking Belt Buckle sporting Widow's signature symbol.

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2017__scaled_600.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2018__scaled_600.jpg

For Hulk there is a 6" Bobble Head that says Love Tony on the base and also features a $2.00 price tag sculpted on it.

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2020__scaled_600.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2022__scaled_600.jpg

For Thor there is a Mjolnir keychain.

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%207__scaled_600.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2016__scaled_600.jpg

With Iron Man they included prototype armor blueprints.

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2019__scaled_600.jpg

Finally representing Captain America is a 12" statue which looks like the statue featured in the came of him. It is made of a plastic material and has him holding his shield in one hand and his mask in the other.

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2025__scaled_600.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2026__scaled_600.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2027__scaled_600.jpg

Oh and they also included a 5x7 Avengers Day group photo.

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2030__scaled_600.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box%2031__scaled_600.jpg

You can check out more images of the box and it's contents below. Once again a big thanks to the folks at Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics for sending this out.

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 1.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 2.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 3.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 4.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 5.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 6.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 7.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 8.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 9.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 10.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 11.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 12.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 13.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 14.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 15.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 16.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 17.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 18.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 19.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 20.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 21.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 22.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 23.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 24.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 25.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 26.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 27.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 28.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 29.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 30.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 31.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box 32.jpg

Avengers-Video-Game-Box.jpg

Man that's a good stack of extra goodies, how much is this going to go for though with all of this included 200+ ?

I can't see most of my serious gamer friends wanting to spend the money on all of this, I think most people just want to play the game, I have a feeling most people who are going to play this are gamers over marvel fans, and just want any new game that seems cool rather than playing it because they want to play a marvel game