PX Exclusive 6" Professor Hulk POP! Vinyl Figure With Glow-In-The-Dark Chase

JayC

Funko today announced this new Diamond Distributor Previews exclusive 6" Professor Hulk POP! Vinyl figure which will also see a glow-in-the-dark chase version. Look for it to go up for pre-order at comic and specialty shops soon. You can pre-order this from our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

PX-Funko-POP-Hulk.jpg

On 9/13/2020 at 4:20 PM, monron999 said:

Had to go cold turkey on POPS!, but this hits me just right in the 90's nostalgia square. Let's see how long it takes Hasbro to do one. Toybiz's was pretty good, but as with most of those figures, it's looking mighty old and dated these days.

I feel the same.  I’d still pick it up but $30 is a lot for a Pop! figure.  EDIT: I just realized this is probably one of the oversized figures so price isn’t bad but space is an issue.

Yes!  Hasbro needs a mass release version of Hulk (I’m not counting the 2-pack with Wolverine) that’s easily obtainable.  This has got to be one of the most popular Hulks.  He was such a wise ass in the comics during that period too.  The Peter David Omnibus vol. 2 is coming out this fall which features many of those stories.

If Hasbro does this I hope he comes with an extra head or two cause this version of Hulk was more expressive.  Having removable bandoliers and bunny slippers would be the cherry on top.  Extra hands for holding guns and fisted ones too.  Outside of Brotherhood Havok this is my most wanted Legends figure.

Edited by MfkrJones
I don’t think before posting