Marvel Unlimited Exclusive Marvel Legends Ms. Marvel Cosplaying As Spider-Man Figure Revealed

JayC

Every year Marvel offers an exclusive Marvel Legends figure through their Marvel Unlimited comic digital subscription service. These figures are always simple repaints of existing figures and this coming years figure is no different. This coming year you will be able to get a repainted Marvel Legends of Ms. Marvel cosplaying as Spider-Man. Thanks to MCUCollector for the heads up.

Marvel-Legends-Cosplaying-As-Spider-Man-Marvel-Legends.jpg

6 hours ago, leokearon said:

Looks fun, also I'm laughing that the figure is Kamala as Spider-Man but the rest of the goodies are Iron Man related

4 hours ago, ADour said:

Iron Man box.

Iron Man pin.

Iron Man patch.

Iron Man comics.

Aaaaaand...

Ms. Marvel figure.

One of these is not like the others. And it's a shame. Even if it had been a useless repaint, I would have loved to get the full kit if the figure had also been Iron Man themed.

Image how many one time subscribers would have bought an 80th anniversary repaint in classic colors. I would have in a heart beat

I'm just glad that this isn't a figure I feel the desire to have to buy on the secondary market. The comic based Pepper Potts Rescue figure and the Terror Inc. Deadpool both cost me about $100. It's safe to say that I wouldn't buy this even if it was $20. For those who like it though, I'm happy for you!

38 minutes ago, Hogun said:

When will Hasbro stop scrapping the bottom of the barrel for obscure costumes of popular characters to be made into Legends? Who asked for Cowboy Hat Logan, Madripoor Wolverine, Spider-Man shirt Kamala Khan?

Why are you complaining that a hard-to-get figure bundled with a like $100 subscription, that isn't remotely "taking up a spot" in the mainline or even exclusives, isn't someone you want?

Of all the Marvel Unlimited exclusives I have only gotten  Grey Captain Marvel ( because she wore it in Avengers) & the MCU Tony Stark ( because MCU)..

most are easy passes, and although she is technically an Avenger this particular suit isn’t.. ( if she wore this as an Avenger please nobody correct me. I have zero interest in this but my AOCD ( that’s Avengers Obsessive Compusive Disorder) would kick in ..

I think it's cute, but it's also kinda ho hum, I couldn't imagine many people needing this in their collection, if this was released in a wave I'd buy it solely because I collect Comic ladies, but I'd probably use a MJ head on the body instead of Kamala, any ways it's the same program they have been following with all the Subscription Legends, so I'm not sure what any one expected, it's always a re-paint, and generally an unimportant one at that.