DLX MCU Infinity Saga Figures Coming From Threezero

JayC

Threezero has announced they will be launching a MCU line of figures based on the Infinity Saga for their DXL line. The DXL line up to this point has consisted of high-end Transformers figures that range from 10-11" tall.

The DLX Transformers figures have had in the neighborhood of 50 points of articulation, multiple hands, accessories, led lights and figure stands. You can check these out at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

No word yet on what Marvel character will be the first to kick off the line, but if I were a betting man I would guess Iron Man. More details for this line will be released in the coming days.

Infinity-Saga-ThreeZero.jpg

• 2 months later...

On display at their WinterFest threezero X Awesomeism pop-up exhibit at The One boutique mall in Tsim Tsa Shui, Hong Kong is their new 1/12 scale Iron Man Mark 43 figure. No other details like when it will be released or go up for pre-order, but hopefully that info will come soon.

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-01.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-02.jpg

We first showed you this Avengers: Infinity Saga – 1/12 scale DLX Iron Man Mark 43 this past weekend, and now Threezero has released the first official image of the figure as well as letting folks know that it will go up for pre-order this week on December 24. Check back soon for more official images and specific details about the figure.

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-100.jpg

threezero proudly presents the DLX Iron Man Mark 43 as the first action figure in the Marvel Studios x threezero Avengers: Infinity Saga series. This fully-articulated 1/12 scale collectible figure stands at 6.5 inches tall and is constructed of threezero's renown DLX die-cast system with over 48 points of articulation.

Its forearms and upper-torso are detachable which allow the Mark 43 armor to fit inside the Mark 44 Hulkbuster armor to be released in 2021. Attachable arm rockets can be fixed onto both forearms, and two lighting functions are located on the figure; one in the chest and one in the eyes. The two air flaps on the back can be flipped open and close. You can pre-order the figure now at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

The figure includes the following:
-5 Pairs of hands
-4 Blast effects
-2 Attachable arm rockets
-Stand

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-01.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-02.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-03.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-04.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-05.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-06.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-07.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-08.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-09.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-10.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-11.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-12.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-13.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-14.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-15.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-16.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-17.jpg

Infinity-Saga-Iron-Man-18.jpg

The fact that the figure stands at 6.5 inches alone makes me happy. I mean, I doubt I'm gonna buy it, but import 1/12 figures being in the same scale as Marvel Legends is always good. Plus, who knows what Iron Man suit (or character) is next in the pipeline for them (aside from the confirmed MK 44, I mean. Fingers crossed for the MK 50, or any of the MK 1 to 6 to pick up after Hasbro's slack).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

hreezero is excited to announce the second figure from Marvel Studio's The Infinity Saga series, DLX Iron Man Mark 44 "Hulkbuster" armor. This fully-articulated 1/12 scale collectible figure stands at 11.7" (30cm) tall and is constructed of threezero's renowned DLX die-cast system with over 65 points of articulation.

DLX Iron Man Mark 44 "Hulkbuster" armor is specially designed to engage in different poses, particularly the signature landing pose. The exterior chest armor and the head of Mark 44 can be opened and the interior panels can slide apart to insert the torso of the Iron Man Mark 43 (sold separately) figure inside. Together, the two figures form the impressive Hulkbuster.

DLX Iron Man Mark 44 "Hulkbuster" figure has three lighting functions located on the chest, the back, and the eyes; and features functional forearm armor. It includes three pairs of interchangeable hands: One pair of fists, one pair of relaxed hands, and one pair posed for shooting.

Iron Man Mark 43 figure not included

You can pre-order this from our sponsor now at BigBadToyStore.com.

Hulkbuster-00.jpg

Hulkbuster-01.jpg

Hulkbuster-02.jpg

Hulkbuster-03.jpg

Hulkbuster-04.jpg

Hulkbuster-05.jpg

Hulkbuster-06.jpg

Hulkbuster-07.jpg

Hulkbuster-08.jpg

Hulkbuster-09.jpg

Hulkbuster-10.jpg

Hulkbuster-11.jpg

Hulkbuster-12.jpg

Hulkbuster-13.jpg

Hulkbuster-14.jpg

Hulkbuster-15.jpg

Hulkbuster-16.jpg

Hulkbuster-17.jpg

Hulkbuster-18.jpg

Hulkbuster-19.jpg

Hulkbuster-20.jpg

Hulkbuster-21.jpg

Hulkbuster-22.jpg

Hulkbuster-23.jpg

Hulkbuster-24.jpg

Hulkbuster-25.jpg

Hulkbuster-26.jpg

Hulkbuster-27.jpg

Hulkbuster-28.jpg

Hulkbuster-29.jpg

Hulkbuster-30.jpg

Hulkbuster-31.jpg

• 5 months later...

With the previous two figures being from Age of Ultron, I feel like this one could have used the War Machine paintjob from that movie instead.

I mean, they most definitely will re-release this figure with those colors in due time, but with the Iron Man MK 43 being a repaint away from the Iron Man MK 42, I think it would have made more sense to release War Machine MK 2 close to the MK 43, and then Iron Patriot MK 1 close to Iron Man MK 42.

• 2 weeks later...

And doubling down on what I said some time ago I wish they did war machine first cuz damn damn damn this looks stunning and knowing threezero and their previous offerings this is gonna be a quality product with insane articulation. And momey reserved for that war machine that I hope they do soon.