More Marvel Legends Wave Listing RUMORS Hit The Net

JayC

rektangular has put out a video with new Marvel Legends wave listing rumors. He says the info comes from someone who sent it to him in Mexico from retail listings. I can add that I have heard about similar listings back when we reported on a rumor for the Marvel Legends House Of X/Power Of X Wave. In fact I have seen a ton of listings for Marvel Legends stuff rumored to be coming in 2021 that if turns out to be true, will blow your minds and your wallets. This includes a couple long time MCU fan demanded favorites.

Obviously the listings I am about to share here with you are by no means confirmed, so they should be treated as RUMOR for now. In fact one of the reasons I haven't posted any further info on stuff I have seen since we posted the X-Men wave rumor, is because we had gotten indications from official sources that perhaps we should keep guessing on that one. So if that one is in some way wrong, perhaps all of it is. Still we now have two more rumored wave listings coming from multiple places, which is why I am going to share this latest rumor with you.

So first up rektangular gives details about the next "Avengers" themed wave, which my initial Intel had labeled as a Disney+ wave. It is more speculation than anything that these figures will be based on the MCU Disney+ shows, so some of them could possibly be comic book based.

The listing rektangular gives is as follows:

01__scaled_600.jpg

- USAgent
- Loki
- Baron Zemo
- Scarlet Witch
- Vision
- Winter Soldier
- Captain America

Captain America is likely going to be Falcon, though we should note that we've seen with the Marvel Minimates for Falcon and the Winter Soldier, USAgent was actually referred to as Captain America. Being there is an actual USAgent in the wave listed, that would either suggest we would get both a comic and Disney+ version of USAgent, which I would love to see, or more likely Captain America here is referring to

Falcon, who is not listed by name in the listings.

Next up rektangular lists the figures for the Shang-Chi wave as follows:

02__scaled_600.jpg

-Shang-Chi
-Civil Warrior
-Death Dealer
-Iron Man
-Leiku Wu
-Shang-Chi
-Mei Ling

Shang-Chi, Leiku Wu and Mei Ling are all speculated to be movie based while the rest will likely be comic based. I should note the initial info I had seen only listed Mei Ling as TBD, so rektangular's info is the first I am seeing an actual name for that one.

So that is it for now. Again this should be treated as RUMOR until we get some kind of official confirmation from Hasbro. I do expect some official Marvel Legends reveals to come

next Friday on the 13th, so perhaps we will learn more then.

You can check out Rektangular's latest video here.

The MCU/Disney + is nothing surprising is apart from the lack of Sharon, but is again like some of these rumours, just stating the obvious .

The Shang-Chi wave is a bit more interesting especially with the inclusion of Civil Warrior, given it's a obvious repaint that should have been done before. Also no Mandarin mentioned

12 minutes ago, leokearon said:

The MCU/Disney + is nothing surprising is apart from the lack of Sharon, but is again like some of these rumours, just stating the obvious .

The Shang-Chi wave is a bit more interesting especially with the inclusion of Civil Warrior, given it's a obvious repaint that should have been done before. Also no Mandarin mentioned

I'm thinking death dealer might be mandarins name in the movie. Maybe he is an arms dealer.

So excited at the prospect of a full Disney+ wave. It is a little odd that they'd include Loki though, but I guess it makes sense if that show comes out next year. I wonder if that will be his Avengers suit or a whole new one. Will Falcon have two looks in the show then? Captain Falcon and his new Falcon suit from the trailers? Also it's a little weird that this wave would be entirely composed of new sculpts, unless maybe they take parts from IW Bucky and etc. Curious as to what the BAF will be.

33 minutes ago, watanabefan said:

I've seen confusion but the Captain America listed is almost definitely Sam. A prototype for the Disney ToyBox figure of Sam from the show seemingly just leaked out.

We've seen the Funko POP and Marvel Minimate version of Falcon from the show, but I assume you mean this image floating around??? IDK hard to tell how legit that is. Legit or no I expect the ML in this wave to be based more on the outfit seen on the MInimates and POP one.

EmExoVWX0Aczevt.jpg

The Disney+ wave seems legit, I mean they both seem very much probable, I gotta say though, if indeed they are putting 2 random unknown for the most part MCU chicks in the Shang-Chi wave I'd be worried that seems like pegwarmer business, inless that BAF is so amazing.

It also sounds like both of these waves may be generally really boring, who knows until we see the actual products, but from the listings I can say I'm mostly interested in Baron Zemo, and a Death Dealer (I'd hope it's Comic), I'd say though it's long over due for a more standard look for Loki in MCU form, since the only one we ever got was a bad figure, they new face tech on a Avengers 1 body seems like it will be a big want for people.

I'm excited for marvel tv shows but I wouldn't say I want figures from them. Yet, I haven't seen shows maybe I will want them. If anything I would like if Hasbro rereleased Endgame Cap figure and made Endgame final Battle Thor, but I'm curious for comic book figures especially Iron man, fingers crossed we will get actual metallic red this time. 

Looks like they're trying to make up for the lack of mcu figures this year.  Might pick up some of these - for the Disney plus wave i'll be curious to see what versions they are (particularly vision, scarlet witch, and loki).  For Shang-chi will probably wait to see the movie before deciding on figures (if possible) or at least some trailers.   Kind of curious as to what the BAF would be for these waves.  

40 minutes ago, GrtWhiteCustoms said:

Without a Mandarin figure in the Shang Chi wave...which to me is a HUGE OMMISSION!...I have very little interest. I do hope he is in the "BotBG" Wave.

I think it’s very likely we’ll see comic Mandarin in the Bad Guys wave. As for the Death Dealer codename, I think it could go either way. These initial movie waves are very well-known for including random obscure comic characters as filler (Spymaster, Grey Gargyole, etc), so it wouldn’t be that weird a thing. But it is a little odd that they wouldn’t include the supposed main villain of the movie. Maybe they’re planning on releasing a deluxe MCU Mandarin with a bunch of accessories and stuff.

1 hour ago, Ironspider428 said:

I think it’s very likely we’ll see comic Mandarin in the Bad Guys wave. As for the Death Dealer codename, I think it could go either way. These initial movie waves are very well-known for including random obscure comic characters as filler (Spymaster, Grey Gargyole, etc), so it wouldn’t be that weird a thing. But it is a little odd that they wouldn’t include the supposed main villain of the movie. Maybe they’re planning on releasing a deluxe MCU Mandarin with a bunch of accessories and stuff.

That would be very cool. A lot of great effects from his rings

The news about the Shang Chi wave has my attention but not excited about he Avengers wave they described. Don't need another Cap or Ironman figure either. No more Loki or Winter Soldier for me either. AND the ML Barron Zemo I have is good enough too unless they make one better.

7 hours ago, tarot said:

Trying to look up death dealer doesn't give me much information. I'm starting to think that might not be right for now and may be pushing my theories that it is a codename for Mandarin in the MCU>

Death Dealer is a villain in Shang-Chi comics , it could be right, he may be in the movie, or a comic fig? he fits the whole.... and have a Spymaster deal.

spacer.pngspacer.png