Marvel Select 7" Scale Titanum Man Figure From DST

JayC

16 hours ago, JayC said:
Via ShartimusPrime comes our first look at the 7" scale Marvel Select Boris Bullski version of Titanium Man

Titanium-Man-Marvel-Select-02.jpg

THIS is what Titanium Man should look like. Hunter green metallic paint, fully detailed...they nailed it EXCEPT for the face plate. Hasbro should do this but use the same "glass/plastic" faceplate they used for the MCU Yellowjacket. That "glass" look with the bright sunburst yellow eyes behind it.....oh man. 

TitaniumMan2fPQ.jpg

14 hours ago, SpiderS said:

image.thumb.png.f469c532b187d8a9cb528eaf7c82f130.pngimage.thumb.png.305b8fa68eed4418bd151a1e4db0c474.png

I would prefer this less goofy looking head instead of Unmasked version, I do realize there were different people using that armor but still its close enough, and looks much more threatening.

Yeah i do think the MS "face" looks a bit too much like H.E.R.B.I.E. the robot but it is  comic accurate.  i mostly remember Titanium man from when he fought Beta Ray Bill during Simonson's run, just not that big of an iron man fan i guess.

17 hours ago, SpiderS said:

image.thumb.png.f469c532b187d8a9cb528eaf7c82f130.pngimage.thumb.png.305b8fa68eed4418bd151a1e4db0c474.png

I would prefer this less goofy looking head instead of Unmasked version, I do realize there were different people using that armor but still its close enough, and looks much more threatening.

I hate to tell you but The image you have is a completely different character - Gennedy Ovinnik. So yes using the yellow eyes make it Boris.

Following our news from the other day, we now have official info for the upcoming Marvel Select Titanium Man figure from Diamond Select Toys. You can pre-order it now at our sponsor BigBadToyStore.com.

One of Iron Man's oldest and deadliest foes, the Titanium Man never been captured in his classic appearance as an action figure until now. After numerous requests, the Titanium Man has finally arrived as a 9.5-inch figure!

Featuring 16 points of articulation, this figure features an interchangeable Boris Bullski head, and interchangeable hands. It comes packaged in display-ready Select action figure packaging with side-panel artwork for shelf reference. Designed by Yuri Tming, sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios!

The figure will include the following:
-Boris Bullski head
-Interchangeable hands

Look for it to be released in May 2021.

Titaniumman-Marvel-Select.jpg

MarvelSelectTitaniumMan2.jpg

1 hour ago, Gigantor said:

Is the shoulder articulation just swivel up and down? Great looking fig but I'll wait on the ML BAF version.

I was thinking of getting this figure, then I thought wouldn't it be just hillarious if the BAF for the Bring On The Bad guys wave was Titanium Man, it seems like lately Diamond and Hasbro synch with each other, Hasbro did silver centurian,, then Diamond did...watch Hasbro's Titanium Man is on the horizon I bet, if it's not the BAF for the bad guy wave... it's the deluxe for a Iron Man Retro series.